AnsweredEVGA.com 30 Series Queue System

Page: << < ..621622623624625.. > >> Showing page 622 of 2018
Author
Lebon14
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 120
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/08 21:02:47 (permalink)
enewt 
     Card                                     SKU                       Auto-Notify Date/Time 

Ultra
     3080 FTW3 Ultra                   3897                     09/18/2020 14:48:46    (02:12:47)

Two hours closer to my spot in December! Hell yeah!

STATUS OF QUEUES:
EUROPE - updated by BovineGamer
NORTH AMERICA - updated by enewt

In queue for, in order I joined them.
10G-P5-3897-KR ~ 12/11/2020 ~ 8:17:23 PM PT ~ YES! (Jan. 20 2022 - didn't buy)
08G-P5-3755-KR ~ 4/27/2021 ~ 4:14:34 PM PT ~ No (Removed)
08G-P5-3767-KR ~ 4/22/2021 ~ 3:28:25 PM PT ~ No (Removed)
08G-P5-3797-KL ~ 6/10/2021 ~ 6:48:07 AM PT ~ YES! (21 sept., 2021 - BOUGHT!)
apochromaticenvy
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/08 21:18:50 (permalink)
christmont99
I just signed up for the 3070 ftw3 ultra queue. How is that one looking? How long do you think I am gonna be waiting for evga to even finish with 2020 entries?

Well...

...according to ENEWT's post (a few before yours), EVGA has only notified people who signed up before 6:23:25 am PST on October 29, 2020:

Card                                     SKU                       Auto-Notify Date/Time 

3070 FTW3 Ultra                   3767                     10/29/2020 06:23:25 

So my guess is that you'll have an opportunity to buy this card direct from EVGA when it's already routinely in stock at retailers.

Sorry to deliver the bad news.  I joined the queues kind of late, myself... 
Drachma
  • Total Posts : 32
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/08 21:37:10 (permalink)
do emails come on weekends ?
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/08 22:04:33 (permalink)
Drachma
do emails come on weekends ?

No.  Weekdays only (excluding EVGA holidays).

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

tamalero
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 151
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 00:24:51 (permalink)
coldrain85
NarcoticHobo
Does anyone know a good way to get notified for BB drops?  I managed to order the hybrid kit so can look out for the XC3 cards from other sources.

A bunch of folks here reported back that they got a card from BB. Most didn't say anything other than, "I got a card from BB. Thanks. Bye". A small number of them were more forthcoming with information, but it sounded like most of them just happened to be looking at the time and got lucky. One cat said that they seem to release cards around 5-5:30pm PST M-F. It doesn't mean cards will always go out on those days. That's the window is all. I don't know if that's true, or not. I have also heard about them popping up in the morning around 9-10am. Maybe someone here knows better than me, but I doubt it since this forum is for those who don't have a card and want one. 

Newegg for me. But the card I ultimately want is the 3080 hybrid.
Danpinto1
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 07:42:43 (permalink)
April/May
ProphetZer0
  • Total Posts : 15
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 07:43:27 (permalink)
I have been waiting in the Step-Up program since Sept 17th and I have been waiting in the Auto-Notify Queue since November 9th, I can only assume the list is massive but over 2 months out for auto-notify and over 5 months for the step-up program seems a little too crazy.

Seeing as stock is moving, even somewhat, where does the Step-Up program fit into this process?  Do those waiting to buy new have a higher priority than those in the step-up program?  Would just like to see some transparency in this process, not trying to be pushy or anything.  Thanks for any feedback I get!

post edited by ProphetZer0 - 2021/01/09 07:56:16
whiskeygreg
  • Total Posts : 32
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 07:56:32 (permalink)
Great, just about a month later (one day short) the guy who bought my Radeon VII wants to return it. Isn't there like a two week limit to that sort of thing? Frustrating. That's my 3080 money!
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3426
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 09:12:12 (permalink)
ProphetZer0
I have been waiting in the Step-Up program since Sept 17th and I have been waiting in the Auto-Notify Queue since November 9th, I can only assume the list is massive but over 2 months out for auto-notify and over 5 months for the step-up program seems a little too crazy.

Seeing as stock is moving, even somewhat, where does the Step-Up program fit into this process?  Do those waiting to buy new have a higher priority than those in the step-up program?  Would just like to see some transparency in this process, not trying to be pushy or anything.  Thanks for any feedback I get!

I left Step Up queue exactly for that reason.  It's like it doesn't move at all.  I can't say I blame them too too much for that, because people can use Step Up to circumvent anti-bot measures & get multiple cards more easily, but it still sucks for the legit people that want a 30-series card & bought a 20-series card up to 3 months before their release.  I ended up reselling the 2070 Super XC Hybrid I got for step-up for $550, so I didn't really lose money (got it for somewhere around $549 shipped from Amazon), and it gave me a nice card to mess around with for a bit until my 3080 FTW3 Ultra from the Notify Queue came in (luckily I was in queue on 9/17 for that).  I miss that card too, hope it's new owner is treating it properly :-P Don't miss the hot-air exhausted in to the case part of it though.

ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42891  
Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 09:21:43 (permalink)
ProphetZer0

They are two separate queues.  I have zero visibility into the step-up queue but some folks have gotten auto-notify queue "invite to purchase" emails before getting their step-up notification.  Others the reverse of that.  You cannot cross the streams and ask to have an auto-notify queue purchase to count for your step-up.  They are two separate queues and work independently of each other.

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

• Total Posts : 21
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 09:28:35 (permalink)
..... The whole situation sucks, man I wish my 1080 didn't kick the bucket back in November..... You cant find anything within reason..... 
Brauer
  • Total Posts : 78
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 09:46:24 (permalink)
Is the 3070 XC3 Black Gaming (08G-P5-3751) queue moving at all? I tried to look back at the notify queue updates and it appears to have been stuck at 10/29 at like 06:09 for a month or two. My auto-notify date is 10/30 at about noon so I'm trying to get a sense of how quickly that queue is moving (if at all).
MerlinShadow1969
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 10:04:39 (permalink)
Question? I had been on the notify list for q while, but removed myself when I kept seeing EVGA cards getting listed on NewEgg in their so called inventory drops. Seeing the card I have an EVGA notify for, get delivered to a retailer really pissed me off. Why were cards I was waiting on being delivered to retailers when your wait/notify list had not been fulfilled? I'm still pissed about this.
Straykatt
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 196
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 10:33:45 (permalink)
MerlinShadow1969
Question? I had been on the notify list for q while, but removed myself when I kept seeing EVGA cards getting listed on NewEgg in their so called inventory drops. Seeing the card I have an EVGA notify for, get delivered to a retailer really pissed me off. Why were cards I was waiting on being delivered to retailers when your wait/notify list had not been fulfilled? I'm still pissed about this.

My guess is maximize profits and prior agreements. I hear your subliminal message there comes a point where we’re being neglected, those of us that signed up the day before launch day on some SKUs are still waiting 4 months later. At this point it obvious some skus will not be met and they should have been clear about this since inception but rather than speaking to this they remain silent. I wish they would give us loyal customers some type of update, new direction, path, anything.
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 10:59:42 (permalink)
MerlinShadow1969

The general consensus of this thread is that EVGA has existing contracts with retailers that require that EVGA continue to honor.  I subscribe to this perspective and while I would prefer the drops to the queue be greater in number and frequency, I recognize EVGA's business and (likely) contractual needs to continue to serve their other channels (including the RMA and step-up channels).  

Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 11:07:00 (permalink)
The whole "maximizing profits is why Step Up queue is not moving" thing is hogwash by the way.  If you see/know how the program works, you'd realize eVGA actually makes more money from Step Up than they do regular purchases.  

Why you ask?

Step 1: You buy an eVGA card either from eVGA direct or an authorized retailer, eVGA makes money/has already gotten money for said card.
Step 2: You register your card and enter it for Step Up.  When you place in line is called, you pay the difference between the card you purchased & the card you are stepping up to (eVGA gets paid again).
Step 3: You send in your current card, they send you your new card.  They do standard RMA checks on the card you send in to ensure it's in perfect working order, then they resell it as B-Stock (which sells for darn near MSRP in most cases).  eVGA gets paid a second time, for the same card.

They  make more money with less effort from Step Up than they do via direct sales, if you actually crunch the numbers.  

Just my two cents.

Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

Straykatt
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 11:21:18 (permalink)
Dabadger84
The whole "maximizing profits is why Step Up queue is not moving" thing is hogwash by the way.  If you see/know how the program works, you'd realize eVGA actually makes more money from Step Up than they do regular purchases.  

Why you ask?

Step 1: You buy an eVGA card either from eVGA direct or an authorized retailer, eVGA makes money/has already gotten money for said card.
Step 2: You register your card and enter it for Step Up.  When you place in line is called, you pay the difference between the card you purchased & the card you are stepping up to (eVGA gets paid again).
Step 3: You send in your current card, they send you your new card.  They do standard RMA checks on the card you send in to ensure it's in perfect working order, then they resell it as B-Stock (which sells for darn near MSRP in most cases).  eVGA gets paid a second time, for the same card.

They  make more money with less effort from Step Up than they do via direct sales, if you actually crunch the numbers.  

Just my two cents.

I would agree if you reviewed the P&L and balance sheet taking into consideration all expenses incurred. There might be a notable surplus I would think on the long term time line. Otherwise why don’t all companies do this. Again it’s anyone’s guess without looking at the numbers.

Bottom line I just want my card. Ha!
coldrain85
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 439
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 11:30:16 (permalink)
lasttimei
coldrain85
NarcoticHobo
Does anyone know a good way to get notified for BB drops?  I managed to order the hybrid kit so can look out for the XC3 cards from other sources.

A bunch of folks here reported back that they got a card from BB. Most didn't say anything other than, "I got a card from BB. Thanks. Bye". A small number of them were more forthcoming with information, but it sounded like most of them just happened to be looking at the time and got lucky. One cat said that they seem to release cards around 5-5:30pm PST M-F. It doesn't mean cards will always go out on those days. That's the window is all. I don't know if that's true, or not. I have also heard about them popping up in the morning around 9-10am. Maybe someone here knows better than me, but I doubt it since this forum is for those who don't have a card and want one. 

From what i noticed BestBuy has dropped every week to every 2 weeks.
Last Tuesday nvidia cards a bunch of them some amd cpu and yesterday amd cards.
I use a free program that sends me an alert on an item when its in stock.
What you can also do is Search Falcondrin on Twitch he has a live stream 24/7 with difference drops.

Sorry mods if i broke any rules.

Also forgot bestbuy drops from 8-12 am EST the last 2 Tuesday drops.

Thanks for the info. Most haven't been forthcoming with details about what day and time they got the card.

Those who are set on wanting a kingpin, hybrid, HC, or ti version won't have to bother with vendors other than EVGA since they are not being sold through other vendors. Others are looking though, especially those who are months out in the 3897 queue. Hopefully Best Buy drops will stop selling out in seconds before too long and more folks who are languishing in the queues will have a change to get a card that way. It will help move things along.

10G-P5-3898-KR    12/16/2020    9:08:44 AM PT   Yes  (Purchased on 6/8/2021)
12G-P5-3968-KR   6/3/2021   8:52:51 AM PT      Yes (Purchased on 1/5/2022)
EAuer
  • Total Posts : 50
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 12:22:53 (permalink)
coldrain85
lasttimei
coldrain85
NarcoticHobo

From what i noticed BestBuy has dropped every week to every 2 weeks.
Last Tuesday nvidia cards a bunch of them some amd cpu and yesterday amd cards.
I use a free program that sends me an alert on an item when its in stock.
What you can also do is Search Falcondrin on Twitch he has a live stream 24/7 with difference drops.

Sorry mods if i broke any rules.

Also forgot bestbuy drops from 8-12 am EST the last 2 Tuesday drops.

Thanks for the info. Most haven't been forthcoming with details about what day and time they got the card.

Those who are set on wanting a kingpin, hybrid, HC, or ti version won't have to bother with vendors other than EVGA since they are not being sold through other vendors. Others are looking though, especially those who are months out in the 3897 queue. Hopefully Best Buy drops will stop selling out in seconds before too long and more folks who are languishing in the queues will have a change to get a card that way. It will help move things along.

From last tuesdays drop a friend caught a 3070 FE and I made it to the shopping cart for the 3080 FE but then got the "not available within 250 miles" thing.

It seems it was a decent sized drop.
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 13:35:18 (permalink)
Put this in after typing all this out: In before this post gets flagged...

Straykatt
I would agree if you reviewed the P&L and balance sheet taking into consideration all expenses incurred. There might be a notable surplus I would think on the long term time line. Otherwise why don’t all companies do this. Again it’s anyone’s guess without looking at the numbers.

Bottom line I just want my card. Ha!

NVidia is probably taking a decent stock futures etc punishment for this release being so all over the place.  I really think they should've waited several months to build up more stock & really just flooded the market with cards.  If you think about that from a financial & marketing standpoint, that would've made a lot more sense than this fiasco.  If you flood the market on release with cards, how many people are going to buy them before even watching reviews (with the way NVidia had reviews staggered so only FE cards were reviewable on launch day etc), and how many more would've bought them for sure after seeing reviews (especially the 3080, amazing price/performance ratio comapared to the last gen cards).  
The only reasons I can think of is A: they are really so stupid they didn't anticipate this demand or any supply issues with the ongoing viral issues, which again, that would just prove they're missing in the brain department logic wise, or B: They really thought AMD had cards that would actually beat them in non-RT stuff (which they do, kind of) and wanted to get to market first.

I really wish this hadn't happened, for the simple fact that I hate scalpers & they're taking so much advantage of the situation and a market that has already been strained for years with the past Mining crazes etc, they've just made it so much worse trying to build a PC right now between destroying the CPU market on the AMD side, and both sides for GPUs.

But alas, hopefully NVidia learns a lesson or their stock holders SLAP them in to learning the lesson of NOT doing this again.  ALWAYS have more stock than you anticipate needing for a big next-gen release like this, it's basic business sense, at least it would be to me.

As a comparison of a similar but larger market, take cell phones... Has the new Galaxy Note or Galaxy S??, or the new Iph... nevermind I hate Apple... have new top tier cell phones EVER had stock issues THIS long after launch?  No.  Because the likes of Samsung & others aren't complete morons...

In summary, I believe NVidia's branches that are in charge of marketing, forecasting demand & supply necessary etc are comprised almost entirely of morons.

I also still don't blame eVGA for this at all, they are doing the best they can with what is a very, very crappy situation.

Specs:

Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 13:55:10 (permalink)
Amaze, with all them fightin' words I was fully expecting that to get "Approval Pending" lol

Let's hope for some big drops this week guys!  

Specs:

Larac
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 336
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 14:03:19 (permalink)
I have a spare 970.
Just gathering dust.
rlb9682
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1049
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 14:13:23 (permalink)
I'm just glad I got a 3080 FE from BestBuy. I'd much rather have an EVGA card, but I've also been trying to get one since October.

As far as BestBuy goes it seems to me they are doing pre-orders and distributing per region. Even though I bought one on their site it was 2 weeks to pick up at a local store. Anyway, I'm just glad I got one and for less than MSRP. With the discount BestBuy gave me it was $682 with taxes included.

I got the waterblock for it yesterday so the new build is starting soon.  

Affiliate Code: PD1HHD50JK

Straykatt
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 14:42:28 (permalink)
++ Dabadger84 well put albeit how the queue system is facilitated and managed rest on the shoulders of eVGA.
Jait56
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 15:22:22 (permalink)
Does it lock in the price? They are going up 20-30% in a month or two.
viper809
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 271
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 15:31:58 (permalink)
I know I'm off topic here. but this is the only forum I have ever been in in evga. when was the last time power supply's were available on evga site? I've been looking into buying one but they never seem to be in stock. 
JWeimer
  • Total Posts : 37
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 15:44:24 (permalink)
viper809
I know I'm off topic here. but this is the only forum I have ever been in in evga. when was the last time power supply's were available on evga site? I've been looking into buying one but they never seem to be in stock. 

With a lot of choices? It's been a while but I did order and receive a gold last week from here and an SF750 for about a $20 premium from the egg.
EAuer
  • Total Posts : 50
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 15:45:47 (permalink)
viper809

I did a notify on a PSU for a SFF build and it took about a month. It was first come first serve and I got one as I sat at the comp when I got the notify. They were gone in minutes. This was the SFX size 650W.
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/01/09 16:32:56 (permalink)
viper809

I think it's a supplier issue that is the reason why a lot of the PSUs have been out of stock for quite a while.  I haven't seen most of the higher wattage/rating PSUs in stock at all any time I've checked since the 30-series was released.

Specs:

mhamilto
  • Total Posts : 11
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process - Feedback 2021/01/09 17:36:10 (permalink)
Purchased a 3080 FTW3 Ultra directly from EVGA through the auto-notify signup.  Received the notice, paid online to EVGA, then Customs brokerage, and received my new card within 3 days from California to Ontario, Canada.  Installed it easily, added a 3rd 8 pin cable, and hooked up my 4 monitors.  I use my system for flight simulation (MSFS 2020 and X-Plane).  This new card replaces 2 6-year-old GTX970's.   I run the program on a 72" Samsung TV in 4K, with the other 3 monitors in HD for auxiliary programs (map, chatter, GPS).  The resolution is superb, the framerate is excellent at 30FPS compared to under 10FPS before.  Most settings are Ultra or High.  No stutters at all.  A great purchase. A great purchase!
Page: << < ..621622623624625.. > >> Showing page 622 of 2018
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile