EVGA

EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC

Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 26 of 89
Author
Smeeg699
  • Total Posts : 37
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 00:03:59 (permalink)
So with Jacob's information that the 3080 XC3 Hybrid auto-notify going live on Thursday, does anyone happen to know where to find something showing the differences between the XC3 and FTW3 cards performance? I'm really wanting a FTW3, but if I have to order an XC3 to have one before (hopefully) 2021, I might be tempted to bite the bullet and go for the lesser card. It's a tremendous step up from my old 1070 and will let me take advantage of my 1440p Ultrawide monitor in Cyberpunk... So, yeah... What's the actual, real-world difference between their respective performances?
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 00:06:28 (permalink)
Reprotoxic
I'm losing my mind with this shipping. Remember I asked why it said Anaheim for days? Well you guys were right it was simply traveling and arrived in Georgia on the 8th (I live in Florida) NOW!?? It is in OHIO!!?? WHY? It still says it arrives on the 10th! I don't see that happening. Why did it move almost 400 miles in the opposite direction!? I'm GPU less right now and it looks like I won't get it till next week maybe? I should have just bought the fast shipping this is a nightmare.

Normally, I'd crack a joke about it wanting to see the world before it settles down into its forever slot, but...that just seems cruel and this point.  

At least you've received an update.  It's crazy that it has gone up to Ohio...maybe they needed to stash it somewhere until you came to the realization that paying for expedited shipping..."This is the way."  Regardless, let's hope it (softly) lands on your doorstep on Thursday.  Just remember to quarantine it for 14 days before you put it in your case....   

Best of luck! 

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

Reprotoxic
  • Total Posts : 33
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 00:10:36 (permalink)
IDK I'm just disturbed. Having such an expensive item move farther away is creepy to me. If it was air I'd get it cause hubs and all that but it's ground this makes no sense.
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 00:10:54 (permalink)
Smeeg699
So with Jacob's information that the 3080 XC3 Hybrid auto-notify going live on Thursday, does anyone happen to know where to find something showing the differences between the XC3 and FTW3 cards performance? I'm really wanting a FTW3, but if I have to order an XC3 to have one before (hopefully) 2021, I might be tempted to bite the bullet and go for the lesser card. It's a tremendous step up from my old 1070 and will let me take advantage of my 1440p Ultrawide monitor in Cyberpunk... So, yeah... What's the actual, real-world difference between their respective performances?

There are reviews out there of each...but pretty meager offerings; look for a site that reviews both.  If you aren't going to do heavy overclocking, I think you'll be reasonably happy with either card.  

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

MikeBGeyer
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 343
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 00:14:23 (permalink)
Reprotoxic
I'm losing my mind with this shipping. Remember I asked why it said Anaheim for days? Well you guys were right it was simply traveling and arrived in Georgia on the 8th (I live in Florida) NOW!?? It is in OHIO!!?? WHY? It still says it arrives on the 10th! I don't see that happening. Why did it move almost 400 miles in the opposite direction!? I'm GPU less right now and it looks like I won't get it till next week maybe? I should have just bought the fast shipping this is a nightmare.

shipping has been a mess this year especially USPS. You didn't mention which carrier. I have seen mis scans that for some reason show it is somewhere it is not and I have seen it where they send it to the wrong state. The mis scans have been happening more often. I just had a package delivered today but tracking reverted back to point or origin. 2020 is soo awesome!
post edited by MikeBGeyer - 2020/12/09 00:35:02
MikeBGeyer
iCX Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 00:24:27 (permalink)
enewt
Smeeg699

There are reviews out there of each...but pretty meager offerings; look for a site that reviews both.  If you aren't going to do heavy overclocking, I think you'll be reasonably happy with either card.  

Since GPU boost on water cooled cards automatically adjusts clocks as to temp any card regardless of the "boost clock" will just ramp up to around 1900mhz at a reasonable temp. I cant speak for the 3000 series for sure but what I have seen it is the same as the 1000 and 2000 series. Because I learned the hard way with the 1080 I just go with the XC versions on water. Boost clock cards are pretty much a gimmick now. With the lottery in mind a FTW card would most likely to be binned compared to an XC but they will both boost automatically to around the same clock as the water temp will be about the same. Actual difference between 1800 and 2100 clock is AROUND 3 to 8 FPS. Not to mention you can manually overclock an XC card to a FTW clock. All a FTW card gets you is bragging rights, aesthetics and a lighter wallet. 
Smeeg699
  • Total Posts : 37
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 01:00:51 (permalink)
MikeBGeyer
enewt
Smeeg699

Since GPU boost on water cooled cards automatically adjusts clocks as to temp any card regardless of the "boost clock" will just ramp up to around 1900mhz at a reasonable temp. I cant speak for the 3000 series for sure but what I have seen it is the same as the 1000 and 2000 series. Because I learned the hard way with the 1080 I just go with the XC versions on water. Boost clock cards are pretty much a gimmick now. With the lottery in mind a FTW card would most likely to be binned compared to an XC but they will both boost automatically to around the same clock as the water temp will be about the same. Actual difference between 1800 and 2100 clock is AROUND 3 to 8 FPS. Not to mention you can manually overclock an XC card to a FTW clock. All a FTW card gets you is bragging rights, aesthetics and a lighter wallet. 

That's kinda of what I was hoping to hear, Mike. I'm checking reviews now, but obviously no one has any hybrids to review (that I've seen). So I was hoping that, for these cards, the water cooling would help level out the boost clock performance. Cuz other than that, and maybe some of the components on the board I figure, these cards seem functionally the same. Well, I suppose the FTW3 has the dual BIOS and probably a better power delivery system as it uses the triple 8-pin power option versus the dual 8-pin for the XC3. So you might lose out on some OC headroom for that, but I'm not an extreme overclocker, at least not for my GPUs, so I doubt that will make much difference.

Regardless, thanks for the quick responses. Looks like I'm gonna be sitting at my computer Thursday at 9am PT hitting F5 like everyone else, lol. Then crossing my fingers that they start shipments as quickly as they did for the recently released batch of 3090s, heh.
MikeBGeyer
iCX Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 01:17:06 (permalink)
Smeeg699
MikeBGeyer
enewt
Smeeg699

That's kinda of what I was hoping to hear, Mike. I'm checking reviews now, but obviously no one has any hybrids to review (that I've seen). So I was hoping that, for these cards, the water cooling would help level out the boost clock performance. Cuz other than that, and maybe some of the components on the board I figure, these cards seem functionally the same. Well, I suppose the FTW3 has the dual BIOS and probably a better power delivery system as it uses the triple 8-pin power option versus the dual 8-pin for the XC3. So you might lose out on some OC headroom for that, but I'm not an extreme overclocker, at least not for my GPUs, so I doubt that will make much difference.

Regardless, thanks for the quick responses. Looks like I'm gonna be sitting at my computer Thursday at 9am PT hitting F5 like everyone else, lol. Then crossing my fingers that they start shipments as quickly as they did for the recently released batch of 3090s, heh.

Look at the comparisons on the 1000 and 2000 hybrid series cards. I have had both. My hybrid 2080Ti XC under load automatically blasts past its "boost clock" and stays at a stable 1900Mhz. With a slight overclock I can get a stable 2050. I won on the lottery with this card but in reality the difference has been around 3 FPS depending on the game all @4k so I leave it stock just to save a bit of the cards life. Its all the same. In all reality if you wouldn't  know you were playing a game on a XC vrs a FTW you would never notice any actual performance gains. Its kind of like playing a game on a 120hrz monitor vrs a 144hrz monitor only you would notice less of a difference with the two cards. I like to ride bicycles and I have two identical bikes. One costs more because it is my favorite color so that one makes me faster.
TacticalBeard
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 112
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 05:16:58 (permalink)
Smeeg699
MikeBGeyer
enewt
Smeeg699

I was in the same boat but it seems the only real difference is the FTW3 has 3 8pin power connections and the XC3 has 2 8pins

Since the cards are in short supply I’ve just been looking at the founders card VS after market air cards with 3x 8pin and it really only looks like around 3% performance boost with the extra power.

I’m not going to sweat missing a possible 3% at the added cost of the FTW and unknown wait time since I can get the XC3 now
MaverickSY19
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 101
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 05:40:07 (permalink)
Looks like the FTW3 Ultra Hybrid is going to allow auto notify signups on the 10th arg, I knew that would happen after my XC3 is already in the mail and arriving tomorrow.  Well honestly since I don't really overclock my cards very much, if at all, I think I will be happy with the XC3 as its a bit smaller card with less power draw.  I'm pushing a 3840x1600 144Hz Gsync monitor, so it doesn't such as much power as 4k everyone is doing benchmarks on.  Only regret is my X299 board doesn't have PCIe 4.0 but not even sure how much of a boost that would be giving at this point.  I feel my i9 10920 still has a good 1-2 years of life in it before I feel like I need to upgrade anyway.

Intel i9-10920X with Corsair H115i Pro
Asus Rampage VI Apex 
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB 3800MHz 17-17-17-37-2T
EVGA 3090 XC3 Ultra Hybrid Gaming
Samsung 970 Pro M.2 1TB
LG 38GL950G-B 38" 3840x1600 144Hz GSync
EVGA SuperNova 1200 P2 P/S 
Corsair Graphite Series 780T White Full Tower
Spasm555
  • Total Posts : 78
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 05:47:54 (permalink)
EVGA_JacobF
Another heads up those looking for an EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 or 3080 HYBRID! The following models will be going back up for Notify starting Thursday, 12/10 at 9AM PT. (US) https://www.evga.com/prod...aspx?pn=24G-P5-3988-KR and https://www.evga.com/prod...aspx?pn=10G-P5-3888-KR

Question Jacob, or anyone who can answer this if they ever got that hybrid kit in.

Does the 3090 FTW3 XC Ultra need that rad outside the card? I have a View 71 XL case with a good couple inches on the in front of where my card sits vertically, but nowhere to sit the rad and no room behind without a different mount and replacing my PCIe HDD/SSD power swap external button setup.

If the Big Daddy 24G-P5-3988-KR, 24GB has the rad IN it, i'm def going to notify and 24G-P5-3998-KR (the K⇑ng)...things hot.

If I happen to catch Jacob, what would the sitation be if I bought it using affirm and couldn't fit the rad (assuming its external) anywhere?

Hopefully I catch some answer before tom...cause i'll be clock watching if its internal lmao.

NOTE - I noticed how it was worded with the two Hybrids, my mistake there.
post edited by Spasm555 - 2020/12/09 05:50:56
fugly16
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 235
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 06:24:31 (permalink)
MikeBGeyer
Smeeg699
MikeBGeyer
enewt
Smeeg699

Look at the comparisons on the 1000 and 2000 hybrid series cards. I have had both. My hybrid 2080Ti XC under load automatically blasts past its "boost clock" and stays at a stable 1900Mhz. With a slight overclock I can get a stable 2050. I won on the lottery with this card but in reality the difference has been around 3 FPS depending on the game all @4k so I leave it stock just to save a bit of the cards life. Its all the same. In all reality if you wouldn't  know you were playing a game on a XC vrs a FTW you would never notice any actual performance gains. Its kind of like playing a game on a 120hrz monitor vrs a 144hrz monitor only you would notice less of a difference with the two cards. I like to ride bicycles and I have two identical bikes. One costs more because it is my favorite color so that one makes me faster.

For overclocking I think one thing you forgot to mention was the higher power limit of the FTW3 hybrid, that gives it a bit more overhead.  I've been able to get a steady 2115mhz in Warzone with my XC3 hybrid but my gpu score for timespy is a little under what my 3080 FE could achieve.  

https://www.youtube.com/w...amp;ab_channel=fugly16

3080 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid 
kevinc313
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5004
  • Ribbons : 22
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 06:36:48 (permalink)
Smeeg699

The difference is 84W in max official power limit.
Spasm555
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 06:39:00 (permalink)
I want to know if the AIO is internal or external, and if it will affect the vertical slot space in BACK. Not even concerned about wattage, looking at the FTW3 Ultra XC anyways heh.

Sorry, evidently ended up back at the top of the page and seemed like I was quoted, no idea **** happened there honestly.

Side note on the XC and the FTW 3, in a Hybrid it may not matter 'much', but a third fan with the extra spacing could make alot of temp difference, along with the dual BIOS mentioned, every time I compare the non Hybrids, I find one more reason to go empty my wallet. The clock probably will be minor to the naked eye, especially if your good at your overclocking...but it has so many little things that almost make no sense unless they are extremely useful, I just think it'd be better as a survivor...but again, that wasn't determined at the time Hydro versions existed...and a third fan and extra 117 watts (84 I guess, did that in my head)...or even having it on separate power certainly never hurts 🤷‍♂️
post edited by Spasm555 - 2020/12/09 06:52:00
MikeBGeyer
iCX Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 07:08:35 (permalink)
fugly16
MikeBGeyer
Smeeg699
MikeBGeyer
enewt
Smeeg699

For overclocking I think one thing you forgot to mention was the higher power limit of the FTW3 hybrid, that gives it a bit more overhead.  I've been able to get a steady 2115mhz in Warzone with my XC3 hybrid but my gpu score for timespy is a little under what my 3080 FE could achieve.  

Power limit makes little difference in real world performance. If you are just going for a better time spy score then yes you will definitely get a boost. If you are gaming you are not going to notice that extra 2FPS you would get over a 2000Mhz clock speed. Those extra features will definitely bump up your clock speed but you are still limited to the lottery draw and you can get an XC card to like 2100Mhz. The cost with those higher clock speeds is the life of the card diminishing and the heat produced plus the power draw from the wall. 
JonnyVee
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 167
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 07:09:27 (permalink)
Spasm555
I want to know if the AIO is internal or external, and if it will affect the vertical slot space in BACK. Not even concerned about wattage, looking at the FTW3 Ultra XC anyways heh.

Sorry, evidently ended up back at the top of the page and seemed like I was quoted, no idea **** happened there honestly.

Side note on the XC and the FTW 3, in a Hybrid it may not matter 'much', but a third fan with the extra spacing could make alot of temp difference, along with the dual BIOS mentioned, every time I compare the non Hybrids, I find one more reason to go empty my wallet. The clock probably will be minor to the naked eye, especially if your good at your overclocking...but it has so many little things that almost make no sense unless they are extremely useful, I just think it'd be better as a survivor...but again, that wasn't determined at the time Hydro versions existed...and a third fan and extra 117 watts (84 I guess, did that in my head)...or even having it on separate power certainly never hurts 🤷‍♂️

Here's an example of a Hybrid installed. The pump is in the card and sits on top of the GPU chip. The rad/fans need to be installed at the front or top of your case. This random picture is a 120 rad (one 120 fan length), but the 3090 and 3080 are 240mm rads (two fans in length).

is that what you're asking? 

https://i.imgur.com/J1u9ytB.jpg?1
Spasm555
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 07:16:13 (permalink)
simple version yes, and I just found the tube length, I have a 360mm rad on the top of my case but the cord was so damn short its the only place it would go...View 71 is massive. but the cords longer than my other rad so that makes it simple to figure from here (400mm for anyone else hunting), thank you!

Time to measure an prep for the AM lmfao.
kevinc313
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 07:36:20 (permalink)
MikeBGeyer
fugly16
MikeBGeyer
Smeeg699
MikeBGeyer
enewt
Smeeg699

Power limit makes little difference in real world performance. If you are just going for a better time spy score then yes you will definitely get a boost. If you are gaming you are not going to notice that extra 2FPS you would get over a 2000Mhz clock speed. Those extra features will definitely bump up your clock speed but you are still limited to the lottery draw and you can get an XC card to like 2100Mhz. The cost with those higher clock speeds is the life of the card diminishing and the heat produced plus the power draw from the wall. 

Respectfully, power limit is the single most important factor in GPU performance.  If you don't have power, you can't increase voltage and support higher clocks.
Spasm555
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 08:00:22 (permalink)
kevinc313
Respectfully, power limit is the single most important factor in GPU performance.  If you don't have power, you can't increase voltage and support higher clocks.

Add on top of that, if its performing almost the same, don't you think its going to actually hurt it more struggling for the power it doesn't have rather that have more than it needs‽

General rule of thumb for buying a PSU, double your actual wattage...always better to have more than you'll need, rather than need it and not have it.

Kind of like owning a gun for self defense. You hope you will never need to draw it, but if you had to do it to defend yourself you'd be glad you had it there for that fast draw 🤔 🔫 🤠 ⚖️
wwxww
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 462
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 08:16:22 (permalink)
Never mind.
Spasm555
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 08:24:50 (permalink)
I was joking obviously, but I don't see more power doing damage to a graphic card, if it does...NVIDIA by default is trying to kill our cards and EVGA agreed with them...saying its best to leave it at optimal power, not even adaptive. and 100% on precision X.

I'm not an overclock person, don't know much about voltage and wattage of it all since the way I see it they are designed to run how they are...even if its safe--now thats gonna shorten lifespan regardless how you wanna try to explain it away.

Besides, ever since i built my first rig i've had it so over spec, I never even had need to try. Even my 1070 handles anything they throw at me--unless obviously it requires Ray Tracing and such.

Only thing that ever said I didn't have a good enough PC for anything were future benchmarks...an they were usually wrong lol. I had 32GB of RAM in my first rig when 8 was standard for corporate shelf computers...people at toms hardware asked me why...I said "why not?" lol
fps_noob
  • Total Posts : 82
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 08:51:33 (permalink)
I saw the talk about hybrid cards/kits. Is there any info on the hydrocopper cards, or individual blocks going up for sale?
creekthagray
  • Total Posts : 92
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 09:30:07 (permalink)
what is the overclocks for gaming on the 3090 FTW3 Hybrid that you all are seeing?

3090 Kingpin Hybrid --> sold to a friend after que for Hydro copper opened (  que never Moved)
15039 3DMark Port Royal Hall of Fame #54 on 11/29/2020

3090 FTW3 Hybrid  --> current till KP Hydro copper que moves
15053 3DMark Port Royal 9/17/2021
15351 3DMark Port Royal 1/22/2022

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master
AMD Ryzen 7 5800x 
G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3600
PowerEagle
  • Total Posts : 88
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 09:55:08 (permalink)
Those who are on the auto notify list, when does the next batch come in again ?
bradsour
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 644
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 09:59:46 (permalink)
PowerEagle
Those who are on the auto notify list, when does the next batch come in again ?

Just being on the queue doesn't tell us when the next batch is. We all sit and wait to receive our emails.

EVGA Queue Tracker Megathread
Don't forget to google EVGA Queue Tracker

After receiving your EVGA product use my rewards code above to gift me a couple EVGA bucks.
kevinc313
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 10:04:21 (permalink)
Spasm555
I was joking obviously, but I don't see more power doing damage to a graphic card, if it does...NVIDIA by default is trying to kill our cards and EVGA agreed with them...saying its best to leave it at optimal power, not even adaptive. and 100% on precision X.

I'm not an overclock person, don't know much about voltage and wattage of it all since the way I see it they are designed to run how they are...even if its safe--now thats gonna shorten lifespan regardless how you wanna try to explain it away.

Besides, ever since i built my first rig i've had it so over spec, I never even had need to try. Even my 1070 handles anything they throw at me--unless obviously it requires Ray Tracing and such.

Only thing that ever said I didn't have a good enough PC for anything were future benchmarks...an they were usually wrong lol. I had 32GB of RAM in my first rig when 8 was standard for corporate shelf computers...people at toms hardware asked me why...I said "why not?" lol

You should get an air cooled card.  The hybrids are for people who are going to overclock at max power and run 4K or 1440P144.  If you're just going to run it at stock clocks, the hassles are NOT worth it.
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 10:15:47 (permalink)
fps_noob
I saw the talk about hybrid cards/kits. Is there any info on the hydrocopper cards, or individual blocks going up for sale?

The HC's were delayed and the blocks remain TBD (notwithstanding some rumors and ambiguous statements here and there).  In other words, stay tuned to your favorite Bat Channel....  

enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 10:31:18 (permalink)
So, it looks like today will have the following Hybrid drops (from Jacob's post to a different thread):

24G-P5-3978-KR: 3090 XC3 Ultra Hybrid (likely a straggler drop from yesterday's new queue "launch" drop) 
     (Currently at 12/08 at 9:00:54 am)

24G-P5-3988-KR: 3090 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid (likely a straggler drop from yesterday's new queue "launch" drop)
     (Currently at 11/13 9:47 am)

Check your in-boxes regularly if you are on the bubble for either of these cards.  Best of luck! 
post edited by enewt - 2020/12/09 10:39:36

MechaHermes
  • Total Posts : 26
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 10:36:43 (permalink)
enewt
So, it looks like today will have the following Hybrid drops (from Jacob's post to a different thread):

24G-P5-3978-KR: 3090 XC3 Ultra Hybrid (likely a straggler drop from yesterday's new queue "launch" drop) 
     (Currently at 12/08 at 9:00:54 am)

24G-P5-3988-KR: 3080 XC3 Ultra Hybrid (could be a regular drop)
     (Currently at 11/13 9:14:32 am)

Check your in-boxes regularly if you are on the bubble for either of these cards.  Best of luck! 

Isn’t the product number for 3080 xc3 hybrid 10G-P5-3888-KR ?

Typo?
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 and 3080 HYBRID/HC 2020/12/09 10:39:17 (permalink)
Yup.  Sorry, caffeine is still kicking in.  Original post edited.  Thanks!

Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 26 of 89
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile