EVGA

EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 15
Author
dominic2189
  • Total Posts : 86
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/21 19:52:01 (permalink)
melturface
Well since this has been pushed back so far I will buy the FTW3 ultra when I can and upgrade it with the kit later or purchase a KPE in Feb when it comes out and sell the FTW. Did Jacob say any idea of what the kit is gonna cost? I never looked to see what the last one went for, but im sure that was a 120mm and not a 240mm.

There is no pricing yet for any of those unreleased products. The Hybrid cards/kits will be 240mm per Jacob. The KPE is on a 360mm :O
sirputput
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/22 04:17:27 (permalink)
carsono311
No mention of price.  Would be nice to know before hand.

I would expect a couple hundred over the air counterparts
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3426
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/22 06:22:57 (permalink)
Hybrid cards in the past have been actually pretty reasonable, as the Hybrid cooler in effect replaces the cost of the big-arse air cooler.
Example: The 2070 Super FTW3 Ultra is ~$599, FTW3 2070 Super Hybrid is ~$599 when I bought one to use as a Step Up card.
Now the counter point to that is, as others have pointed out, Jacob said it's going to have a 240mm radiator... which means it's going to cost more than previous generations.
I'd say, safe bet, $50 more than a FTW3 Ultra, or thereabouts, for the FTW3 Hybrid.  So somewhere in the $850-$900 range?  If it performs anywhere near what the 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid did temperatures wise, in comparison to the 1080 Ti FTW3 non-hybrid, I'm all in on it.
Regardless, I want a card that shoots the hot air out of the back of the case & the top (via the radiator) rather than out the sides like the current FTW3 Ultra does, it's very ... rough, and resulted in a 6-10C increase in M.2 temps when the GPU is under heavy load, compared to my 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid & 2070 Super XC Hybrid, both of which spit all their VRM/vRAM hot air out of the back of the case without letting any get to the M.2 areas or the PCH.

ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42891  
Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

eknight76
  • Total Posts : 58
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/22 14:57:26 (permalink)
Super noob question here.

While I've built many PCs and installed cpu AIOs, I've never taken apart a graphics card before.  How hard is it to install a hybrid kit like this?  Seeing all the thermal putty and pads in the gamers nexus breakdown.  Do you need to replace all of that with a kit?  Where does one even buy thermal pads? 
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10323
  • Ribbons : 48
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/22 23:41:56 (permalink)
eknight76

While I've built many PCs and installed cpu AIOs, I've never taken apart a graphics card before.  How hard is it to install a hybrid kit like this?  Seeing all the thermal putty and pads in the gamers nexus breakdown.  Do you need to replace all of that with a kit?  Where does one even buy thermal pads? 

This guide here should be fairly similar to the 3000 series.  Just follow the guide as it shouldn't be too difficult but either way, a guide should be included for the 3000 Hybrid Kit once those are released.

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
eknight76
  • Total Posts : 58
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/22 23:56:03 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer
eknight76

This guide here should be fairly similar to the 3000 series.  Just follow the guide as it shouldn't be too difficult but either way, a guide should be included for the 3000 Hybrid Kit once those are released.

Perfect, just what I needed.  I think I may look into this when the kits become easily available.
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/23 00:06:57 (permalink)
eknight76
GTXJackBauer
eknight76

Perfect, just what I needed.  I think I may look into this when the kits become easily available.

I think you should find it a fairly easy installation as it looks more difficult than it really is.  Just be grounded, cautious and don't forget the one screw hidden behind a sticker on the backplate.  That caught me off guard once. lol

I would also purchase and have some thermal paste at the ready.  I personally prefer and recommend MX-4.

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
KingEngineRevUp
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1030
  • Ribbons : 9
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/23 02:07:32 (permalink)
Dabadger84

I'd say, safe bet, $50 more than a FTW3 Ultra, or thereabouts, for the FTW3 Hybrid.  So somewhere in the $850-$900 range?  If it performs anywhere near what the 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid did temperatures wise, in comparison to the 1080 Ti FTW3 non-hybrid, I'm all in on it.

It will not... Trust me... Look at how big the heatsink is on the FTW3, it's one of the biggest ones ever made by EVGA, it's the size of a 240mm radiator itself, I posted a image a page back.

It's keeping the cars in the mid to low 60s. Don't expect the same delta from past hybrids.

It'll be a improvement, but it's not going to be a -20C. Maybe a -5 to -10C at best.
Lothar_ab
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 101
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/23 03:31:55 (permalink)
KingEngineRevUp
Dabadger84

It will not... Trust me... Look at how big the heatsink is on the FTW3, it's one of the biggest ones ever made by EVGA, it's the size of a 240mm radiator itself, I posted a image a page back.

It's keeping the cars in the mid to low 60s. Don't expect the same delta from past hybrids.

It'll be an improvement, but it's not going to be a -20C. Maybe a -5 to -10C at best.

It's not about heatsink size but its location. With hybrid, the hot temperature is much faster transported far from GPU and can be much easier blow off outside the case.
Reading how much high-temperature issues Evga 3080s FTW has I will probably wait for the hybrid ones or just 3070. Lesson learned after my 980Ti Classy that almost all the time runs at 83+ Celcius and downclocking a lot. In the end, it's also affecting the temperature in the whole case.

The only problem I can see is about how to mount two 240mm radiators efficiently - I personally don't like having one in the front of the case. 
I'm also wondering what about the vitality of those hybrid cards (especially without replacing the fluid). Does Evga also offer extended warranty for those products? I don't upgrade my GPU so often anymore so having 5 years warranty is a nice addon.

Fractal Design Define XL R2 Black & Bitfenix Alchemy LED White
Intel i7-4770k @ 4,4GHz + Corsair H100i + 4x Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition Push/Pull + 3x Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 140mm
4x 4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133 Cl9
MSI Z87 Mpower
2x EVGA GTX980Ti Classified SLI + Evga Pro Sli Bridge v2
Evga 1600 P2 + Black/Yellow Cablemod
Samsung SSD 840 Pro 256GB | Crucial BX100 250GB | 2x WD Black 750GB Raid 0
Qpad MK-80 + Logitech G502
Asus PG279Q + Dell U2715h + LG OLED55B7V

KingEngineRevUp
FTW Member
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/23 09:09:42 (permalink)
Lothar_ab
KingEngineRevUp
Dabadger84

It'll be an improvement, but it's not going to be a -20C. Maybe a -5 to -10C at best.

It's not about heatsink size but its location. With hybrid, the hot temperature is much faster transported far from GPU and can be much easier blow off outside the case.
Reading how much high-temperature issues Evga 3080s FTW has I will probably wait for the hybrid ones or just 3070. Lesson learned after my 980Ti Classy that almost all the time runs at 83+ Celcius and downclocking a lot. In the end, it's also affecting the temperature in the whole case.

The only problem I can see is about how to mount two 240mm radiators efficiently - I personally don't like having one in the front of the case. 
I'm also wondering what about the vitality of those hybrid cards (especially without replacing the fluid). Does Evga also offer extended warranty for those products? I don't upgrade my GPU so often anymore so having 5 years warranty is a nice addon.

The FTW3's cooler isn't a problem like people try to make it out to be.

1. Some people are using AB which doesn't control the fans properly, like at all.

2. The FTW3 is a higher TDP card. People are expecting it to have temperatures like a 320-370W card when it's drawing more than that even if you have the bios at 100%

3. They refer to the GN review which normalized sound. Now yes, the EVGA card has to be a bit louder to cool itself. That is definitely a con there. But by normalizing sound, next to the TUF it was at 65% fan speed while the TUF was at 75%. The gap would have been more narrow if they were using the same fan curve, but the FTW3 would have been louder.

Again, Jacob already said the radiator would keep a stock 3090 FTW at 55-60C ins his tweet. At least have that expectation. Don't expect something amazing or you'll set yourself up for disappointment is what I'm trying to say. In the end, if it performs better, then that's a good thing. Expectations will be blown away.

People here are already expecting it to drop temperatures like the 10 and 20 series. It's not going to. Those had worse air coolers for the TDP they produced. The 3080 FTW3 has a much beefier cooler for what it's current TDP.
post edited by KingEngineRevUp - 2020/10/23 09:13:52
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/23 14:47:33 (permalink)
KingEngineRevUp
Lothar_ab
KingEngineRevUp
Dabadger84

The FTW3's cooler isn't a problem like people try to make it out to be.

1. Some people are using AB which doesn't control the fans properly, like at all.

2. The FTW3 is a higher TDP card. People are expecting it to have temperatures like a 320-370W card when it's drawing more than that even if you have the bios at 100%

3. They refer to the GN review which normalized sound. Now yes, the EVGA card has to be a bit louder to cool itself. That is definitely a con there. But by normalizing sound, next to the TUF it was at 65% fan speed while the TUF was at 75%. The gap would have been more narrow if they were using the same fan curve, but the FTW3 would have been louder.

Again, Jacob already said the radiator would keep a stock 3090 FTW at 55-60C ins his tweet. At least have that expectation. Don't expect something amazing or you'll set yourself up for disappointment is what I'm trying to say. In the end, if it performs better, then that's a good thing. Expectations will be blown away.

People here are already expecting it to drop temperatures like the 10 and 20 series. It's not going to. Those had worse air coolers for the TDP they produced. The 3080 FTW3 has a much beefier cooler for what it's current TDP.

A Hybrid will be have more efficient cooling and yes, it wouldn't be a huge decrease in temps from a 120mm to a 240mm but there should be some improvements.  As you get closer to ambient temp it will make it more difficult to reach as you'll enter the custom cooling arena but the closer you get to ambient, the more expensive it will be to shave off a few degrees before hitting diminishing returns but I feel you already know this so I'm just stating just to inform others. 

As to the OP, placement of the hybrid is key and putting it in the front or top as intake for cooler fresh ambient air is best placed as the exhaust shouldn't be too much of an issue as the case should have ample air flow out the unfiltered rear which should include proper cable management which most already do nowadays.  Sure, things will warm up internally but the sillicons will be cooled with no issue and the VRM/RAM usually have a higher temp limit.  In other words, it should be a non issue for the cooling performance you're aiming for.

Also, a Hybrid Kit you'd buy to convert a air cooled GPU only comes with a 1 year warranty while purchasing a already installed Hybrid GPU all together includes the Hybrid to the GPU's warranty of 3 years or more if you purchase the extended warranty of 5 or 10 years.

As for Hybrid installations or AIOs for both CPU and GPU, here's a great video by Gamer Nexus below that explains what you should and should not do.  Been saying the same for years and I'm sure many who have had Hybrid issues of the past most likely had incorrect hybrid installations.

LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3426
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/23 23:47:48 (permalink)
I'm excited A-F for these regardless.  My main thing I want the Hybrid for is the simple fact that it vents the hot air OUT of the back of the case from the card, and out the radiator, instead of all over the M.2 areas like the FTW3 Ultra cooler does.  I'm picking about my temps, what can I say.

And there's a pretty simple way to lower the temperatures your 3080 is seeing if you're not wanting to push it to the limit, lower the power target to 90% instead of 100 when you're just regularly using it for gaming.  It will still boost to 1980MHz or so, and at least mine, runs at around 55-59C in GTA V vs 60-65C (same fan speed) with Power Target slider maxed.  Clocks do not change with this change, at least not that I noticed... I'm sure it lowers your OC headroom, but if you're more concerned about temps, that's one way to handle it until you can liquid cool your card.

ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42891  
Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

yaggaz
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1509
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/24 04:47:24 (permalink)
eknight76

I was panic attacking when I put on a H55/Kraken G12 kit onto my 2080 super, but once it was over I realised it was just way harder in my head and pretty easy in reality.  As for the hybrids evga releases videos to show you in realtime how to do it.

As well as a tonne of non official videos showing you how to install the Hybrid kits for multiple GPU models.

||  CPU: Intel 10700k   ||  GPU:  evga 3080 XC3 Ultra Hybrid ||  MB: Gigabyte z490 UD AC  || RAM: 2 x 16GB 3000mhz DDR4 SDRAM  || Samsung EVO 970 Plus 2TB   ||    Dell S2417DG Monitor    ||  Soundblaster AE-7  ||  Phanteks p400a Case  ||   be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim CPU Cooler  ||  Corsair AX1600i PSU  ||  9 Fans total in system ||
SSSJDanny
  • Total Posts : 24
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/25 10:18:38 (permalink)
LTT just did a video on adding water blocks to the RTX3090

tldw: 240mm rad is the sweet spot, a single 120 won't be enough.

KingEngineRevUp
FTW Member
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/25 18:23:31 (permalink)
SSSJDanny

Nice, very good video. Did he state how much power the 3090 was drawing?

Also, he was running the fans at 1100 RPM. I imagine on the Hybrid you can run them at 1500 RPM with little noise.

If I can keep the 3080 FTW3 at 48-50C then it would be totally worth it!
SSSJDanny
  • Total Posts : 24
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/25 18:31:20 (permalink)
KingEngineRevUp
SSSJDanny

Also, he was running the fans at 1100 RPM. I imagine on the Hybrid you can run them at 1500 RPM with little noise.

I dont think he says how much power was being drawn.
He does say at the 6:55 mark that he was gonna run all the fans at 1200RPM
He ends up using FurMark and letting it reach equilibrium then logging for five minutes.
It Turbos completely to 2.0 gigahertz and maxes out at 66 degrees with a 120mm Radiator but with a 240mm he we went from 66 degrees down to 48 degrees.
KingEngineRevUp
FTW Member
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/26 00:09:39 (permalink)
SSSJDanny
KingEngineRevUp
SSSJDanny

I dont think he says how much power was being drawn.
He does say at the 6:55 mark that he was gonna run all the fans at 1200RPM
He ends up using FurMark and letting it reach equilibrium then logging for five minutes.
It Turbos completely to 2.0 gigahertz and maxes out at 66 degrees with a 120mm Radiator but with a 240mm he we went from 66 degrees down to 48 degrees.

It's a Strix 3090 so as a minimum it should be able to draw 390W which isn't too far to the 3080 at 105% PL drawing 400W.

But if someone runs the 450W bios then I imagine temperatures going up to 55Cish. Not too bad.

I'm going to guess the Hybrid should be able to do 50C at least with a 400W power draw depending on your fans CFM.
post edited by KingEngineRevUp - 2020/10/26 00:12:33
yaggaz
FTW Member
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/26 00:16:58 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer

A Hybrid will be have more efficient cooling and yes, it wouldn't be a huge decrease in temps from a 120mm to a 240mm but there should be some improvements. 

Really? Doubling the amount of liquid and heat dissipation area doesn't have that much of an effect on temp difference to the 120mm? ~bummed~

||  CPU: Intel 10700k   ||  GPU:  evga 3080 XC3 Ultra Hybrid ||  MB: Gigabyte z490 UD AC  || RAM: 2 x 16GB 3000mhz DDR4 SDRAM  || Samsung EVO 970 Plus 2TB   ||    Dell S2417DG Monitor    ||  Soundblaster AE-7  ||  Phanteks p400a Case  ||   be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim CPU Cooler  ||  Corsair AX1600i PSU  ||  9 Fans total in system ||
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/26 01:41:15 (permalink)
yaggaz
GTXJackBauer

A Hybrid will be have more efficient cooling and yes, it wouldn't be a huge decrease in temps from a 120mm to a 240mm but there should be some improvements. 

Really? Doubling the amount of liquid and heat dissipation area doesn't have that much of an effect on temp difference to the 120mm? ~bummed~

I wouldn't say doubling.  It should be an improvement.  By how much?  I'm not really sure and not everyone will get the same results.  Should be good enough regardless.

I remember someone (Kevin I think) that tuned up their Hybrid by having ample cooler ambient air to that Hybrid along with upgraded rad fans (Noctuas) in push and pull and was able to get really nice temps for a 120mm.  I think it was in the mid to low 50c range.  I'm sure with the 240mm, you might see some people in the upper 40c range but highly doubt you'll see anything much lower than that.

LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
KingEngineRevUp
FTW Member
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/26 07:42:55 (permalink)
I'm not sure why I didn't think of this before but what temperature is the 2080 Ti Kingpin at when it draws 500W? It has a 240mm radiator.

I mean, if we even knew someone with one, if they did a test with it set to 130% PL which would be 450W that should give us an idea of how the hybrid would perform, at least a rough ballpark.

115% = 400W

130% = 450W

144% = 500W
kevinc313
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5004
  • Ribbons : 22
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/26 08:37:40 (permalink)
SSSJDanny

This is a useful datapoint but the video itself is absolute rubbish.

Pushing fans 1100RPM.  Stock 3090 Strix (390w?)  Furmark.

120mm -> 66C
240mm -> 48C
360mm -> 44C

The 240mm Hybrid will work REALLY well on the 3080 with push pull fans.

post edited by kevinc313 - 2020/10/26 09:31:14
SeanDude05
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 173
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/26 10:42:13 (permalink)
I am so ready for the Hybrid kits to release.

EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA + Hybrid Kit
KingEngineRevUp
FTW Member
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/26 11:49:39 (permalink)
KingEngineRevUp
I'm not sure why I didn't think of this before but what temperature is the 2080 Ti Kingpin at when it draws 500W? It has a 240mm radiator.

I mean, if we even knew someone with one, if they did a test with it set to 130% PL which would be 450W that should give us an idea of how the hybrid would perform, at least a rough ballpark.

115% = 400W

130% = 450W

144% = 500W

So GN did a study but they didn't share how much power the Kingpin was drawing... It certainly wasn't 500W because the total system power draw wasn't 500W.

If we unravel these data points I proposed, we can guess the approximate cooling capability of this Hybrid were all excited about. Remember, the 2080 Ti Kingpin also uses a 240mm radiator and can draw up to 500W.

post edited by KingEngineRevUp - 2020/10/26 11:54:17

Attached Image(s)

KingEngineRevUp
FTW Member
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/26 15:10:08 (permalink)
This is probably the best estimate I can figure out with how this hybrid will perform. JayzTwoCents did a pretty good video to cover the following:

1. Stock power draws are shown in the images
  2. He runs both radiator fans at 2000 RPM and they're outside, not inside a case
  3. He does test 1 with 100% power draw, temperature was at 42C Max
  4. He does test 2 with 144% power draw, temperature was at 43C Max, but note he didn't crank up the voltage all the way... So there's a high probability the card was not drawing 520W of power... 
  5. Steve had his card at 1100 RPM and 50C
Lets assume the card is drawing 360W then we get the following if we linear interpolate both their data.

1200 RPM - 49C
1300 RPM - 48C
1400 RPM - 47C
1500 RPM - 46C
1600 RPM - 45C
1700 RPM - 44C
1800 RPM - 43.5C
1900 RPM - 43C

And if we assume a 11% increase in power draw to 400W and a linear relationship with power draw (things are rarely if ever linear).

For 400W, 1500 RPM - 51C to 52C 

This is my educated guess for a FTW3 hybrid on a RTX 3080 at 105% or a RTX 3090 at 100% power draws. 

yaggaz
FTW Member
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/26 20:02:58 (permalink)

kevinc313

This is a useful datapoint but the video itself is absolute rubbish.

Pushing fans 1100RPM.  Stock 3090 Strix (390w?)  Furmark.

120mm -> 66C
240mm -> 48C
360mm -> 44C

The 240mm Hybrid will work REALLY well on the 3080 with push pull fans.

Yeah the diminishing returns between 240 and 360 really drop off there.    So then how much cooler would a stock 3080 run compared to 3090 stock?   Math hurt brain ;_)

yaggaz
FTW Member
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/26 20:05:48 (permalink)
KingEngineRevUp

1200 RPM - 49C
1300 RPM - 48C
1400 RPM - 47C
1500 RPM - 46C
1600 RPM - 45C
1700 RPM - 44C
1800 RPM - 43.5C
1900 RPM - 43C

Hrm, so to gain 6 degree cooler, make the fans go from not that noticable to jet engine. I'd be over the moon if I could 55c with 700rpm

Also wow that was a lot of data and forumas there, nice!

skydread
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 106
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/27 00:26:41 (permalink)
Would love an update for this card and the price so that I can get my hands on it. Can we at least do a preorder queue or something for this card, since the 30 series cards are already released?

Core i9 9900KF
MSI Z390 MPG GAMING EDGE AC
32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro
EVGA 980Ti HYBRID
Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280MM AIO
CORSAIR RM850x 850W 80+ Gold
FRACTAL MESHIFY S2 w/ NOCTUA FANS
Bobbydavro2
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/27 00:39:29 (permalink)
Queue would be nice, but I'm in Europe so no chance of buying anything till next year either way
Spartacus09
  • Total Posts : 25
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/27 10:49:54 (permalink)
skydread
Would love an update for this card and the price so that I can get my hands on it. Can we at least do a preorder queue or something for this card, since the 30 series cards are already released?

They already have a system setup, check out the posts about the auto notify queue.
Its basically just that, it no longer just notifies everyone, it sends a customized link to be able to buy it based off your position in the queue.
ie) they get 10 cards to sell, the first 10 people that got on the auto notify get an email saying its available, if they don't buy it within 8 hours, the next 10 people get emails etc etc.
proxims
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: EVGA 30 Series HYBRID Updates 2020/10/27 12:20:25 (permalink)
Spartacus09
skydread

They already have a system setup, check out the posts about the auto notify queue.
Its basically just that, it no longer just notifies everyone, it sends a customized link to be able to buy it based off your position in the queue.
ie) they get 10 cards to sell, the first 10 people that got on the auto notify get an email saying its available, if they don't buy it within 8 hours, the next 10 people get emails etc etc.

they don't have a product page up for the hybrids, so there is no way to get in the queue... I'd love to be able to queue, but instead I have to check this thread all the time.
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 15
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile