EVGA

Blank custom fan curve graph? And help + auto overclocking q's?

Author
OneOfMany07
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/08/13 13:55:49 (permalink)
I have an NVIDIA 1080ti FE and when I go right one page in the bottom panel I get a mostly blank page.  A graph with no line drawn on it.  Nothing to move around like I'd seen in MSI Afterburner.

Is this expected?  Will that only work for EVGA cards in Precision X?

Current RPM/% look fine.  Auto vs. manual values work fine on the default page too.  If I click the ICX button the fan on the left disappears (makes sense since this isn't an ICX card).

I have a couple other questions if anyone is able, or I can post separately.

How do I bring up help?  I managed once, but can't find it again.

And when running the V/F curve SCAN, do I run some other program to create GPU load or not?  At first I'd assumed not.

That they'd have a calibrated load to check with, but I managed to bluescreen after 15-20 minutes the few times I tried at idle usage.  Then I thought I should combine the manual instructions for overclocking with the auto tool (run Heaven to create true game load, then it'll figure out if it should overclock or not).  Heaven died mid process and it didn't obviously change the Precision X1 run.  I'd seen something about an "error no load" when I cancelled a SCAN without running Heaven.  I took that to mean the benchmark was a good thing to do.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile