EVGA

2070 super xc ultra factory bios

Author
dmchavez.2789
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/04/12 17:23:48 (permalink)
Hi guys this is my first post and i am not sure if i am headed in the right direction, purchased a secondhand evga 2070 super xc ultra and has video out issues, it will give me a black screen most of the time for a undesignated amount of time and then come back to mostly on start up for windows i paid a good amount of money in todays market and now feel i am loosing out on that money, i installed the card in a good working computer and same issue persist. Last hope since my pc is a new build is update all motherboard drivers and give it one more shot before i think its a vran issue any help would be greatly appeeciated ohh yeah and no warranty

2 Replies Related Threads

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49168
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: 2070 super xc ultra factory bios 2021/04/12 22:59:55 (permalink)
    You should be able to locate a factory vbios for the card on techpowerup.com/vgabios.
    Anoopp
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: 2070 super xc ultra factory bios 2021/05/07 00:41:50 (permalink)
    Hi there,
    I also have same issue.
    when I start PC "no signal from DP" will appear on the monitor.Once it is started good up to next shout down it will work perfect.     
    -As I noticed, sometimes when there is no signal to monitor I can hear my windows loading sound.but sometimes even POST will not happen and bad VGA LED will glow on mother board.
    -I tried with different monitor, and I replaced DP cable with HDMI.
    -Tried with refixing all connectors.
    Updated BIOS & VGA driver
    -I confirmed my mother board functionality with an old VGA card.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile