Do you carry? If so what, and why?

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 6
Author
BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3797
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/01 21:22:53 (permalink)
richj44
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
Here is a good recent story were a law abiding gun order saved the day.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/28617490/bank-customer-captures-alleged-bank-robber

The bottom line is its VERY VERY VERY GOOD to be carrying and with these links I posted, they all are just minor examples of the enormous situations that  prove  you can be carrying not to just help yourself but to help other innocent by-standards.

Hazman, two things wrong with that particular link.  1) The "hero" of the story wasn't actually carrying.  He went to his vehicle and got his gun from the vehicle, then chased down the would be bank robber.  And more importantly, 2) The "hero" of the story is a freakin' idiot.  That's law enforcement's job, plain and simple.  The citizen was totally out of harm's way, in fact, if the story is correct, at that point the robber wasn't a threat to him or to anyone else, but he then went and intentionally put himself back *in* harm's way to arrest someone making off with the bank's money?  The would be robber never even showed a weapon.  I would not be at all surprised to find that there's more to the story and the guy who did that may end up facing some charges himself.  It may not go to trial, but he sure as heck opened up a can of worms he didn't need to open.

Concealed carry isn't a license to turn yourself into a law enforcement officer.  It's a means to protect yourself as a last resort.  And that's how the law looks at it.
You are going to let us know what's wrong with what the guy did though right? I see nothing wrong...

My Affiliate Code: OEESSSDNZV

richj44
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2251
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/03 04:24:24 (permalink)
BF3PRO
You are going to let us know what's wrong with what the guy did though right? I see nothing wrong...

I hope you're not carrying. Laws vary from state to state and I'm not qualified to teach a class, but I don't know of anywhere that private citizens are encouraged to become vigilantes. If you can't see the very large difference between defending yourself in a life-threatening situation, and running to your car, grabbing a gun, and chasing down a crook who showed a note to a bank teller and never looked twice at you, you need to figure it out before you start carrying or you could find yourself in a world of trouble.

Edit: to answer your question a little more specifically. What did he do wrong? He took a situation that was nonviolent and escalated it to a potentially deadly situation. And he exposed himself to potential legal issues needlessly. No one was hurt. The bank has insurance. I would have just let the guy walk away unless I felt like there was a real danger to my life or someone else's, and that obviously wasn't the case here.
post edited by richj44 - 2015/04/03 06:52:05

MSI Z590-A / I5-11400 / 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance RAM / MSI 1660 TI / Viotek GNV32DB monitor / Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb / Seasonic Focus 750 Gold / Saitek Eclipse II keyboard / Samsung DVD Burner / Phanteks Enthoo Pro case / Windows 11 / Nothing overclocked
rcoev6
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 160
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/03 06:19:29 (permalink)
BF3PRO
richj44
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/28617490/bank-customer-captures-alleged-bank-robber

The bottom line is its VERY VERY VERY GOOD to be carrying and with these links I posted, they all are just minor examples of the enormous situations that  prove  you can be carrying not to just help yourself but to help other innocent by-standards.

Hazman, two things wrong with that particular link.  1) The "hero" of the story wasn't actually carrying.  He went to his vehicle and got his gun from the vehicle, then chased down the would be bank robber.  And more importantly, 2) The "hero" of the story is a freakin' idiot.  That's law enforcement's job, plain and simple.  The citizen was totally out of harm's way, in fact, if the story is correct, at that point the robber wasn't a threat to him or to anyone else, but he then went and intentionally put himself back *in* harm's way to arrest someone making off with the bank's money?  The would be robber never even showed a weapon.  I would not be at all surprised to find that there's more to the story and the guy who did that may end up facing some charges himself.  It may not go to trial, but he sure as heck opened up a can of worms he didn't need to open.

Concealed carry isn't a license to turn yourself into a law enforcement officer.  It's a means to protect yourself as a last resort.  And that's how the law looks at it.

From what I read everything he did was wrong.

I used to teach the actual shooting portion of a concealed pistol class and this line of thought is a common misconception.

As a civilian carrying you are not allowed to pull a pistol on a fleeing thief or take it upon yourself to enforce the law.  You should only draw your pistol when your or another's life are in eminent danger.  Some law enforcement might look the other way for someone intending to do good, but he law is pretty clear and many a well meaning person has had their life ruined because of a bad snap decision.

At my classes I always taught do not pull your gun unless you intend to shoot and you better be certain you have reasonable fear for your's or another's life.

Yes I believe carrying a firearm is a right, but it is also a great responsibility that unfortunately many people are ready for.

My Heatware

Intel I7 12700kf
EVGA Z690 KingPin
Custom water cooling
32 gigs Dominator DDr5 6000

EVGA RTX 3090Ti hydro
EVGA SuperNova 1300

emach
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1106
  • Ribbons : 6
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/05 23:37:02 (permalink)
I carry every day and to that end I needed a small comfortable firearm that would get the job done if the need ever arises.  I've had the G26 and liked it but was fairly thick so I picked up one of these and haven't looked back since. I have large hands and have gotten used to shooting without my pinky, so the short grip does not bother me. Ruger LC9S Pro.  No external safety or magazine disconnect, and a kick butt trigger.

Oh and I carry because my line of work takes me to some sketchy place in Chicago, and because it's my right to protect myself in any way I see fit. I could care less about what local, state, federal law says.....God gave me the right to do so and I feel it's my responsibility to protect my wife and child.  If I reach the pearly gates and St. Peter says "you cant enter because you killed another human" while protecting my son and wife,  I will smile and take my butt straight to hell knowing my son lived to breath another day because I did my job as a dad.

nateman_doo
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11233
  • Ribbons : 56
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/06 03:40:17 (permalink)
I though Chicago was as bad as NYC/Jersey with CCW's.  How did you get one?

and wow, thats a nice looking ruger.
Tweaked
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10630
  • Ribbons : 29
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/06 10:27:12 (permalink)
nateman_doo

I think he was implying that he does not have a permit, but carries anyway because he feels that his right to do so is not issued by the local, state, or federal government.  Or I could be wrong.

EVGA DG-77/ EVGA 750 G2/ Gigabyte B450/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600/ 16gb Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/ RTX-2080 XC/ Dell S2716DG / Windows 11 64
BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/06 10:56:35 (permalink)
I actually carry everyday (one on me one in the glove box and one behind and under my seat)... I still don't see how him chasing someone down who had committed a felony is wrong... You know it saved tax dollars by not having them go on a manhunt for the guy.... Would I have chased him down? No, because it was none of my business but do I think the guy who did is evil and "wrong"? No. I'm personally happy for Kansas now! No more CHP (in NC its a CHP every state has a different name for it) to conceal! Also, it is true that every state has different laws.

Edit: I cringe when I see something unsafe that is firearms related and I'll try to teach people better safety but in no way do I feel that that law should mandate "training". Im just asking you to clarify what you think was wrong with what happened and I said "I see nothing wrong" as an objection, I don't know facts on the case nor was I there I was just asking as that would be an actual objection from some people not my own. Just trying to get you to think a little that's all!
post edited by BF3PRO - 2015/04/06 11:01:01

emach
FTW Member
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/06 12:49:05 (permalink)
Tweaked
nateman_doo

I think he was implying that he does not have a permit, but carries anyway because he feels that his right to do so is not issued by the local, state, or federal government.  Or I could be wrong.

I DO have a carry permit and yes Illinois laws are strict to get your permit but thank God Chicago doesn't run Illinois completely.

A lot of businesses in the city of Chicago have no concealed carry in their shops stckers, which is why I don't patronize those establishments.
Tweaked
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10630
  • Ribbons : 29
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/06 13:07:59 (permalink)
emach
Tweaked
nateman_doo

I DO have a carry permit and yes Illinois laws are strict to get your permit but thank God Chicago doesn't run Illinois completely.

A lot of businesses in the city of Chicago have no concealed carry in their shops stckers, which is why I don't patronize those establishments.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

EVGA DG-77/ EVGA 750 G2/ Gigabyte B450/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600/ 16gb Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/ RTX-2080 XC/ Dell S2716DG / Windows 11 64
emach
FTW Member
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/06 13:25:41 (permalink)
No worries.
richj44
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/06 13:44:55 (permalink)
BF3PRO
Just trying to get you to think a little that's all!

BF3PRO, did you read my reply? I clarified what I saw as wrong. Or the reply from rcoev6?  So did he, and much better than I did.  We're thinking plenty, thanks.  We both answered what was wrong.  Nobody said the guy who chased down the robber was evil.  If you still don't get it, try going back and re-reading the replies, because repeating myself certainly won't make any difference. 

MSI Z590-A / I5-11400 / 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance RAM / MSI 1660 TI / Viotek GNV32DB monitor / Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb / Seasonic Focus 750 Gold / Saitek Eclipse II keyboard / Samsung DVD Burner / Phanteks Enthoo Pro case / Windows 11 / Nothing overclocked
BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/06 14:13:36 (permalink)
richj44
BF3PRO

BF3PRO, did you read my reply? I clarified what I saw as wrong. Or the reply from rcoev6?  So did he, and much better than I did.  We're thinking plenty, thanks.  We both answered what was wrong.  Nobody said the guy who chased down the robber was evil.  If you still don't get it, try going back and re-reading the replies, because repeating myself certainly won't make any difference. 

I read your replies and put the reason why I asked for your reasons for saying he's wrong... You had to think when you posted a reply to my question therefore my goal was completed... If you were to go through my previous post and read the edit you'd clearly see where I (BF3PRO) explained why I asked your reasons. Never once did I imply not understanding your post...

richj44
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/06 14:50:39 (permalink)
BF3PRO
richj44
BF3PRO

I read your replies and put the reason why I asked for your reasons for saying he's wrong... You had to think when you posted a reply to my question therefore my goal was completed... If you were to go through my previous post and read the edit you'd clearly see where I (BF3PRO) explained why I asked your reasons. Never once did I imply not understanding your post...

ROFL.  Yeah, right.  What I think is that you still don't understand what the guy did wrong and are trying to talk a load of BS which means nothing in order to sound like you are somehow brilliant.  It ain't working.  But I'm done with this conversation since it's an obvious dead end, so have a good day.

HarryD
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1158
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/06 15:06:02 (permalink)
Carry: Glock G26 (sub compact, 9MM)
Why: Because I can.

EVGA X99 Classified
Intel i7-5960X
64GB Corsair Dominator 2400MHz DDR4

BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/06 15:12:42 (permalink)
Actually, I am quite brilliant! I know from my viewpoint I could make an opinion on what he did wrong but since I wasn't there and don't know all the facts I wont... Too bad you made this fatal mistake! Good day sir, good day!

Gunsvnvmc
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 616
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/06 23:48:04 (permalink)
Yes I carry most of the time it is my Barnes 45 Long Colt Derringer, 45 Long Colt rounds do impressive things. Also carry a Smith & Wesson chambered with 40 S&W rounds and 2 extra clips.

I am a Vietnam Combat Veteran served with Echo Co LRRPs C Co Rangers 75th Inf. team #33 during the years of 1969 to 1971. I carried a M60 Machine Gun during most of my tours of duty.

I am a member of the Vietnam Vets / Legacy Vets Motorcycle Club and live in Oklahoma. It is legal to open carry in our state if you have a handgun permit and I do have one. We go through extensive testing, background checks by the FBI and have to qualify with our firearms to get the Handgun Permit.

I carry because I took an oath to protect and defend The Constitution of The United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic. I do feel like any gunman out of control shooting people at random is the enemy and should be stopped. I do not carry due to being paranoid or afraid, lost that fear in the jungles of South East Asia long ago.

Elite ID: NIRFPZ2AFBYQ56SSJ7EV

A lesson unlearned will be retaught

BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/07 03:45:43 (permalink)
Gunsvnvmc
Yes I carry most of the time it is my Barnes 45 Long Colt Derringer, 45 Long Colt rounds do impressive things. Also carry a Smith & Wesson chambered with 40 S&W rounds and 2 extra clips.

I am a Vietnam Combat Veteran served with Echo Co LRRPs C Co Rangers 75th Inf. team #33 during the years of 1969 to 1971. I carried a M60 Machine Gun during most of my tours of duty.

I am a member of the Vietnam Vets / Legacy Vets Motorcycle Club and live in Oklahoma. It is legal to open carry in our state if you have a handgun permit and I do have one. We go through extensive testing, background checks by the FBI and have to qualify with our firearms to get the Handgun Permit.

I carry because I took an oath to protect and defend The Constitution of The United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic. I do feel like any gunman out of control shooting people at random is the enemy and should be stopped. I do not carry due to being paranoid or afraid, lost that fear in the jungles of South East Asia long ago.
Im sorry you have to go through the tests and background checks... Those are basically "permission" slips to excercise a right... Hopefully one day it will change... (Thanks for your service)

Gunsvnvmc
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 616
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/07 04:23:23 (permalink)
BF3PRO
Gunsvnvmc

Im sorry you have to go through the tests and background checks... Those are basically "permission" slips to excercise a right... Hopefully one day it will change... (Thanks for your service)

Your welcome.

Elite ID: NIRFPZ2AFBYQ56SSJ7EV

A lesson unlearned will be retaught

rcoev6
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 160
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/07 08:08:23 (permalink)
BF3PRO
I actually carry everyday (one on me one in the glove box and one behind and under my seat)... I still don't see how him chasing someone down who had committed a felony is wrong... You know it saved tax dollars by not having them go on a manhunt for the guy.... Would I have chased him down? No, because it was none of my business but do I think the guy who did is evil and "wrong"? No. I'm personally happy for Kansas now! No more CHP (in NC its a CHP every state has a different name for it) to conceal! Also, it is true that every state has different laws.

Edit: I cringe when I see something unsafe that is firearms related and I'll try to teach people better safety but in no way do I feel that that law should mandate "training". Im just asking you to clarify what you think was wrong with what happened and I said "I see nothing wrong" as an objection, I don't know facts on the case nor was I there I was just asking as that would be an actual objection from some people not my own. Just trying to get you to think a little that's all!

Glad you carry, I personally think that driving around with three firearms in your car is a bit overkill.  I have never liked leaving firearms in a parked car as it is simply too easy for an unwanted person to gain access to them and honestly the chances of you need one much less three firearms is incredibly slim.  Your funds and time would be much better spent in having one quality setup that you are very good with and not just static shooting, but run get your heart rate up and then try and shoot.  I shoot 3gun and tactical shoots almost every weekend and I am still amazed at how many people struggle to hit a 6" round target at 10 meters with their handgun once their heart rate is up.  I bring guys from work who are "into" guns and think it would be easy from time to time and just about every one is given a harsh reality check into their lack of skills.

My issue with anyone and everyone carrying firearms is that many people would do more harm to themselves or other innocents if they ever had to use their firearm.  Giving classes and being an active shooter for over 30 years I have seen quite a few people that have been handed a license that could barely load their weapon much less use it in a safe manner and most had no intention of ever learning or practicing to become better, they just assumed that by them carrying a firearm it made them safer.  I do believe everyone has the right to carry, but as an individual who wants to exercise this right the individual needs to assume the responsibility to know and be able to effectively use their firearm.  Responsibility is something all too many Americans are lacking now.

As far as chasing down a robber with your pistol, if you cannot wrap your mind around what is wrong with that idea then there is not much I can say to convince you, but you might want to consider how the real police are going to react when they see two armed people fleeing the scene.  Taking the "Rambo" out of a young person carrying a firearm is very hard to do, just look to G. Zimmerman everything he did was technically legal, but in practice very stupid and even though he avoided jail time it certainly destroyed his life.
post edited by rcoev6 - 2015/04/07 08:11:03

My Heatware

Intel I7 12700kf
EVGA Z690 KingPin
Custom water cooling
32 gigs Dominator DDr5 6000

EVGA RTX 3090Ti hydro
EVGA SuperNova 1300

BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/07 11:04:43 (permalink)
rcoev6
BF3PRO

Glad you carry, I personally think that driving around with three firearms in your car is a bit overkill.  I have never liked leaving firearms in a parked car as it is simply too easy for an unwanted person to gain access to them and honestly the chances of you need one much less three firearms is incredibly slim.  Your funds and time would be much better spent in having one quality setup that you are very good with and not just static shooting, but run get your heart rate up and then try and shoot.  I shoot 3gun and tactical shoots almost every weekend and I am still amazed at how many people struggle to hit a 6" round target at 10 meters with their handgun once their heart rate is up.  I bring guys from work who are "into" guns and think it would be easy from time to time and just about every one is given a harsh reality check into their lack of skills.

My issue with anyone and everyone carrying firearms is that many people would do more harm to themselves or other innocents if they ever had to use their firearm.  Giving classes and being an active shooter for over 30 years I have seen quite a few people that have been handed a license that could barely load their weapon much less use it in a safe manner and most had no intention of ever learning or practicing to become better, they just assumed that by them carrying a firearm it made them safer.  I do believe everyone has the right to carry, but as an individual who wants to exercise this right the individual needs to assume the responsibility to know and be able to effectively use their firearm.  Responsibility is something all too many Americans are lacking now.

As far as chasing down a robber with your pistol, if you cannot wrap your mind around what is wrong with that idea then there is not much I can say to convince you, but you might want to consider how the real police are going to react when they see two armed people fleeing the scene.  Taking the "Rambo" out of a young person carrying a firearm is very hard to do, just look to G. Zimmerman everything he did was technically legal, but in practice very stupid and even though he avoided jail time it certainly destroyed his life.
I agree but there are states that have had "constitutional" carry for a while now and nothing major has happened... The sad part is every mistake that has been made at my local range has been made by police officers... As for the concealed handguns in my car... I'm in it all day for work... Never leave it I just urinate on the side of the road in some bushes...

Halo_003
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12859
  • Ribbons : 51
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/07 21:15:35 (permalink)
Just IMO but I would not ever leave a gun in my car. That's worse than leaving guns loaded and unlocked in your house. I keep a small knife and a larger (8" fixed blade, knife on one side, saw on the other) knife in my car. The larger though I don't keep as a weapon, I keep it in case I ever need one for the zombie apocalypse, or have to cut down a tree, etc.

i7 7700K - ASUS Maximus IX Apex - 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3466MHz C16 - 5700 XT 50th Anniversary

MSim
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 14686
  • Ribbons : 38
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/04/08 10:21:04 (permalink)
Nothing wrong with leaving a firearm inside a vehicle for a few hours if you use a lock box. They make lock boxes you can bolt down or use steel cable to make it harder for someone to walk off with the box. I wouldn't use the lock box for permanent storage.

I don't trust any of the lock boxes on the market that have a optional key to open it. It's way too easy for people to pick cheap factory locks they use.
Youtube "DEFCON 19: Safe to Armed in Seconds: A Study of Epic Fails of Popular Gun Safes" for more info. I would link the video but it has some cussing in it.

fearpoint
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3184
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2017/05/07 13:50:35 (permalink)
Springfield Armory XD Mod 2 3" 9mm
Hellbent Holster OWB
30 rounds of Winchester 147g defend JHP

I use a Alien Gear cloak 2 for IWB for summer

They make lock boxes you can bolt down or use steel cable to make it harder for someone to walk off with the box.

I use one of those in my car when I have to go into a state mandated free crime zone. Definitely won't stop someone that brings cutting tools, but the smash and grab isn't taking it. To be an extra jerk I use two cables too.
post edited by fearpoint - 2017/05/07 13:59:06
KiriFate
  • Total Posts : 100
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2017/05/07 13:56:47 (permalink)
I could carry, have a concealed carry permit, but never need to with where I live. Only really do when out camping because never know what might be out there. The benefits of living in the middle of nowhere. No crime to really worry about other than the occasional camp being broken into.
Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 10103
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2017/05/07 20:19:45 (permalink)
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT

Also here is a story from a man who credits his firearm for saving both his life and his wife’s during a scary home invasion that could have been much worse. Instead of crediting his firearm for saving their lives, he should instead credit his decision to arm himself to protect his family. It can be a scary thing when criminals are bored. I suggest people carry in their homes too. I always have my gun 3 feet next to me as well as any other kind of weapon like a knife, baton, or taser.
http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/Armed-Marshall-County-homeowner-repels-would-be-home-invaders-297720321.html?ref=321

Also watch this video about a women's horrible rape in a gun free zone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=531e3d90-0-25fd-81fe-90e6ba613d48&feature=iv&src_vid=LSft-3TEYyI&v=uUDxmVvKNbw

While I support the right to carry to say it's because you could be a hero and linking stories like this disregards the fact that a lot of people who have a gun don't come out the hero. Training really makes a difference and really nobody wants to be the hero in a gun fight.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Snake7
  • Total Posts : 50
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2017/05/08 05:34:06 (permalink)
I got one but i hope i will never need it.
Athena
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 328
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2017/05/08 07:17:26 (permalink)
As an assault survivor I have a Ruger s9 and a Taurus 709S
But I have yet to carry them as I fear having to use.  Having them at home for protection is a great comfort.
Doubles
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1953
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2017/05/08 11:07:03 (permalink)
I don't carry because I spend too much time overseas. Once I retire and move back to Murica I'll grab me a nice Kimber 1911 or FN Five Seven.

PC: i7 5930K// MSI Gaming 7//4x4 HyperX Predator 3000// MSI GTX 980ti// EVGA Supernova G2 1000w// Samsung 950 PRO m.2// Thermaltake Core P5 case// Dell S2716DG
WC Setup:  XSPC Raystorm red// Blackice Nemesis 480 red rad// Monsoon hardline blood red// XSPC photon 270 res red// Uber D5 pump red
Randolla
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1873
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2017/05/08 11:59:45 (permalink)
S&W SD9 every day, everywhere. A little big but I don't mind it.

Intel 5930K@ 4.3 Ghz
ASUS Rampage 5 Extreme Motherboard 
EVGA GeForce 1080Ti SC
Case Labs Merlin Full Tower case 
NZXT Kraken X61 Liquid CPU cooler
32 Gbs G.Skill Ripjaws 4 DDR4 2666
EVGA  Supernova P1200 PSU
Acer Predator X34 Monitor
Samsung 512 Gb XP941 M2 SSD

HT Omega eClaro Soundcard[
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18926
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2017/05/08 19:17:14 (permalink)

Weapon of choice (I live in NYC - the only people who have guns here are law enforcement and criminals):

post edited by Nereus - 2017/05/08 19:19:25

Attached Image(s)

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 6
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile