EVGA

FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill.

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 6
Author
JustinHEMI
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 886
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 08:01:40 (permalink)

post edited by JustinHEMI - 2015/05/31 17:37:32

| Intel i7 12900KS | Asus Z690 ROG Strix | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 |
| 32gb G Skill DDR5 6000C36 | EVGA SuperNova G6 1000 | 1TB Samsung 980/970 M.2s | 
Sennheiser DAC/AMP | Fractal Design Torrent | Arctic Liquid Freezer 420 | Asus PG278QR |
Sennheiser HD660s | Asus ROG Strix TKL | Logitech G502 Lightspeed |

Chrome-M-Dragon
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7806
  • Ribbons : 30
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 08:21:11 (permalink)
Your image don't show HEMI

People are, well, only Human. We know that. The rule of law is borne out in identifying, condemning, and punishing those who violate the standards on which we all agree. This is exactly what we do in america. -James Inhofe

Use any of the codes below for a free hug and a high five! Much love to all you wonderful nerds!
Associate: 5L1LJB5JQ94H892 Affiliate Code: QRXQKO8ZJS

Greenfire
  • Total Posts : 79
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 08:23:20 (permalink)
With any luck, the gun-toting crazies will soon be having shootouts in the streets with themselves and/or the cops (like the biker thing in Waco) and they'll kill each other off.

Seriously though, you know what, guys? Instead of hating the "evul gubmint", you should be hating the big corporations that own and control the gubmint. Big money influence is what's causing the cops to act like fascist para-military to protect the rigged system that benefits the rich and powerful.

One of the defining characteristics of fascism is corporations in cahoots with gov't to the detriment of its citizens. Go ask Benito Mussolini.

i5-8400 | MSI Z370-A Pro | G-Skill Ripjaws DDR4-2666 2x8GB | EVGA GTX-1060/6GB SSC | NEC EA244WMi | WD storage | XFX XPS Black Edition 750w | Cooler Master Stacker & Noctua air | ASUS Xonar DX & audioengine 5 spkrs
jboudwin
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 504
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 09:18:38 (permalink)
I live in New Jersey, the second worst place to own firearms (New York is first).  I grew up with guns and own them too.  I am very careful who I take them out in front of.  People who don't shoot typically do not understand what it is about (frankly I cannot fathom stamp collecting) and so do not support it and in fact are intimidated by firearms.  Although it is a "RIGHT to bear arms" as in the Bill of RIGHTS, anti-gun activists treat it as a privilege which it is not.  I don't particularly wish to carry but if I am ever in danger I hope there is someone nearby who does.  I have to say that I think the outcome in New Jersey vs say Texas would be much different if terrorists attacked a shopping mall.  What the anti-gun activists don't realize is that we are a "gun culture" and that guns will not go away. They cannot keep making law abiding citizens criminals under gun laws when criminals can so easily obtain guns.

As my own personal goal I am introducing as many non-shooters to shooting as I possibly can.  In a friendly non-confrontational fashion I am trying to get my myriad of anti-gun friends to try it.

Mobo...EVGA Z390 Dark    CPU...I9 9900K . GPU...EVGA GTX 2080 Ti .  RAM...Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32 GB 3200MHz    SSD...Samsung V-NAND SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 2x2TB
PSU...Silverstone Strider 1500W   Case...CoolerMaster HAF   CPU waterblock... 
EVGA 240mm CLC OS...Windows 10 Professional 64bit  Headphones...Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro   Monitor...BenQ 27" 120Hz X2
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=72035
Affiliate code...3NHCVGU6U9
BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3797
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 09:48:10 (permalink)
Greenfire
With any luck, the gun-toting crazies will soon be having shootouts in the streets with themselves and/or the cops (like the biker thing in Waco) and they'll kill each other off.

Seriously though, you know what, guys? Instead of hating the "evul gubmint", you should be hating the big corporations that own and control the gubmint. Big money influence is what's causing the cops to act like fascist para-military to protect the rigged system that benefits the rich and powerful.

One of the defining characteristics of fascism is corporations in cahoots with gov't to the detriment of its citizens. Go ask Benito Mussolini.

Maybe you'll learn that a slippery slope is a logical fallacy.... Please do tell which corporations you are speaking of? I do however appreciate you realizing what's happening isn't capitalism its fascism... On a side note you realize LEO tote guns as well? By your logic (which is a fallacy) all officers are crazy...
post edited by BF3PRO - 2015/05/31 09:50:54

My Affiliate Code: OEESSSDNZV

Greenfire
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 10:13:36 (permalink)
"Logical fallacy"? Hardly. Not when you have wealthy individuals like the Koch Bros., Sheldon Adelson, big pharma, big oil, big telecom, big agra, weapons mfg's, and all the rest able to contribute to political campaigns with almost no limits now - thanks to the right-wing Supreme Court and its Citizens United decision, among other things. And when there's a revolving door between those cushy corp. jobs and positions in the gov't agencies that are supposed to be regulating them. It's easy enough to look up so I won't bother.

Jobs have been outsourced, wages and bennies are crap for most people, we're spied on with everything we do, and people will eventually get fed up with it. Big corps and politicians know that, which is why the cops are getting ready with military weapons & vehicles for the backlash. It's actually a violation of the Posse Comitatus act, but of course they've ignored it.

Hey, maybe now Tex-ass can secede from the union like it's been wanting to and have a war with Mexico or something. There's always hope!
post edited by Greenfire - 2015/05/31 10:22:04

i5-8400 | MSI Z370-A Pro | G-Skill Ripjaws DDR4-2666 2x8GB | EVGA GTX-1060/6GB SSC | NEC EA244WMi | WD storage | XFX XPS Black Edition 750w | Cooler Master Stacker & Noctua air | ASUS Xonar DX & audioengine 5 spkrs
BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 11:09:40 (permalink)
There it is.... Forget about Bill Gates, Steve Jobs (deceased), George Soros, and big labor only because they fit your narrative... Yes your original argument for shootouts is ultimately a logical fallacy... It's actually not a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act... Just because people have TONS of money backing them doesn't mean they will win... We've seen this time and time again with Bloomberg backed candidates... Why do you fail to see the ones who fit your narrative are just as bad as the ones you're pointing out? I don't understand...
post edited by BF3PRO - 2015/05/31 11:13:31

Greenfire
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 12:05:15 (permalink)
Actually, Obamacare is just a rehash of Romneycare from Massachusetts, remember? ACA is just a big giveaway to the health ins. industry, and both parties are complicit. Yes, that includes rich guys like Soros or any of the rest, since they're all basically corp. criminals backing the criminal politicians.

You can't squawk about unions either, at least not the rank & file workers, when the union management now has incentive tied to profit from the very corps. they're supposed to be keeping an eye on. This means the workers get screwed while the upper union management do quite well for themselves and their corp. masters.

Many large corps. don't pay a dime in income tax: http://www.cnbc.com/id/101917093

Many corps are gutting retirement/pensions:

http://www.salon.com/2011...ement_heist_interview/

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/looting-the-pension-funds-20130926?page=5

Poverty rate in the US:

"The number of people living in poverty in 2012 (46.5 million) was the largest number seen in the 54 years for which poverty estimates have been published." http://www.povertyusa.org/the-state-of-poverty/poverty-facts/ This even as corp. profits are at their highest level in at least 85 years: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/05/business/economy/corporate-profits-grow-ever-larger-as-slice-of-economy-as-wages-slide.html?_r=0 while employee compensation is at the lowest level in 65 years.

You two are so far off base, it's really not worth getting into a further pissing match. If you're so naive as to think there's a dime's worth of difference between the D's and R's, then apparently you can't add 1 and 1 together and you're beyond my help.
post edited by Greenfire - 2015/05/31 12:08:53

DMIINC
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5929
  • Ribbons : 32
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 12:50:36 (permalink)
Greenfire
If you're so naive as to think there's a dime's worth of difference between the D's and R's, then apparently you can't add 1 and 1 together and you're beyond my help.

Could not agree with you more...... but this thread is about open carry bill from TX. No one should need the law any law at that matter to let him/her carry openly or concealed. More laws we have the richer the politicians get.  

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8755
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 12:55:07 (permalink)
Chrome-M-Dragon
Regardless of the why, the whats and whatevers, both sides of the argument have merit.

If I could carry I would. I have seen and experienced things that make me not even want to leave my house. I watched a man get stabbed on a public bus on my way home from school, groups of people jumping a single person for fun. Having a way of protecting yourself no matter what that way is makes you feel safer, whether it's psychological or not would you rather feel safer, of feel threatened 24/7. Pepper spray, stun gun, taser, whatever it is you have makes you feel safer. Guns are the big boys, so you feel the safest. 

But lets say your not that worried, you don't see the point etc. You feel safe already then right? Why you worry? So the question is why do you feel so safe? Have you been robbed at knife/gunpoint before? Witness a man brutally beaten, etc? If so, how is it that you feel so safe as to not have something to protect you? And you can't say "Well they can get your gun and use it against you" Well duh, anything can be used against anyone as a weapon. Knives, bats, your own stun gun, pepper spray. So it don't matter. In the end though this is why people train to use these things. At least we hope that most of them do. Myself, I know how to use a gun, not because of some special class but from hunting, common sense and growing up NOT afraid of guns, but respectful of what they are capable of doing.

Police are useless anymore. Unless your in an area where they are well funded and actually give a damn about the people they are to "Protect and Serve" Any time I have called 911 in my area the fastest response time is about ten minutes. I'm dead in less than 5. What good does that do me? Someone is coming into my home with a knife what can I do? Cops clean up the mess and (Try to) find the guy who did it, they don't prevent crime.

My opinions have no merit in any argument they are just my opinions. Suck it :P

Overly paranoid and fearful people walking around with loaded weapons in public doesn't sound like a safe scenario to me.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

warrior10
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1039
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 13:06:48 (permalink)
MrImSoGood
lempo
I have lived in Texas my entire life (40+ years if you're counting) and maybe I've just been lucky, but I can't think of a single instance in my lifetime where I thought "man if I only had a gun right now" where the outcome would have been pleasant for anyone involved. I'm not anti-gun, don't get me wrong. I own several deer rifles and a couple of handguns (we call them cat pistols, for bobcat and mountain lion duty, I hunted primarily in West Texas and Wyoming). That being said, I believe that open carry has the potential provoke as many crimes as it deters. And is generally a bad idea.

My great grandfather was a Dallas Sheriff his whole life and a Bounty hunter after he retired. he used to say to me "the only reason you should ever carry a gun is if you are scared of somethin, what are you scared of boy?"... guess I just haven't been scared enough.

Finally someone that sees another side of this
And as for the "founding fathers", didn't most if not all of them own slaves? And wasn't it a "right" to own a slave?

Hey if you want to own a gun then own it, I couldn't care less but to say it's a "right" because it was written 200+ years ago does not mean it applies to today

It applies more so today because of stupid idiots in all our states and in DC want to to get rid of our God-given Right to carry and use a Gun for protection against ppl that just want to kill us for fun or rob us of our money, cars,etc.

There have been plenty of times that i know of ppl that have people been murdered, robbed Raped and assaulted in all kinds of ways where if I (Me), or most of those other ppl i know of have said if they would've carried a Gun, they could've fought back or killed the sobs or prevented the Murders of ppl and their own assaults. 

Guns, as some founding fathers said, including me and others are for corrupt ppl in Power that try to take our guns away and use it against ppl in Government and in political office and if we have to, kill any Group of ppl if we have to that would dare try to take "Our God given rights to bear arms". I find the only ppl that are opposed to guns live in a Very safe area, and have No real knowledge of violence, or have ever been through any real violence.

I've fought for this Country a long time ago for our rights to bear arms, but I would Not fight for This country anymore, I don't like the way ppl have changed. But if this country of elected officials and law enforcement said I can't carry a Gun, then I would wage war along with others against such a Corrupted country.

Anti-gun ppl are so un-educated, that they don't know like me, that Fact is almost every incident involving Gun violence, those ppl got their guns illegally off the street. And if Idiots did pas a law saying no one can carry a gun, it would Not Stop Gun violence in any way, as I know from Personal experience that any1 could still get a gun from any Gangs or Mafias. There are 10s of millions of guns in this country. Way too many for law enforcement to get, plus a there would be a Huge supply and demand for guns that ppl will want to wage a War against a corrupt country that would try to tell us we can't have Guns.

With a No Guns allowed law, only any Criminal, Gangster or Mafia person would then have a Gun, leaving other law abiding ppl defenseless.

Like Jesyy Ventura said on CNN, if he would've been in that Theater Massacre, it would've never had happened with some1 like him there to kill those ppl. a Lot of massacres could have been avoided if a trained person, Citizen or not would've been there to avert needless bloodshed.

Look at other school shootings that could've been averted if a person or more that knew had to use a Gun would've killed the Killers/Murderers and the massacres would not have happened.

My new 
https://www.gigabyte.com/...70-Gaming-K7-rev-10#kf
HAF-X Coolermaster: 4 Fans
New Rig:Ryzen 1700 CPU-H100i Liquid arctic Cooled.
16gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4-2400
180Ti Hybrid
Blu-ray drive SCSI
CDRW-RW drive SCSI 
Black WD Black caviar 2-1TB's and 1 500gig
WD Blue 1 TB  1 Sand disk SSD 240 for OS
Corsair PSU 1020
SWTOR Mouse and Headset
Razer CHROMA Keyboard
Dell 1444p G-Sync Monitor @144htz to 160htz
warrior10
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1039
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 13:08:27 (permalink)
Also slavery is way OFF TOPIC here, and is a Very different issue.

My new 
https://www.gigabyte.com/...70-Gaming-K7-rev-10#kf
HAF-X Coolermaster: 4 Fans
New Rig:Ryzen 1700 CPU-H100i Liquid arctic Cooled.
16gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4-2400
180Ti Hybrid
Blu-ray drive SCSI
CDRW-RW drive SCSI 
Black WD Black caviar 2-1TB's and 1 500gig
WD Blue 1 TB  1 Sand disk SSD 240 for OS
Corsair PSU 1020
SWTOR Mouse and Headset
Razer CHROMA Keyboard
Dell 1444p G-Sync Monitor @144htz to 160htz
BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 13:41:07 (permalink)
I can personally talk however I want about unions... I belonged to one and will soon be forced into another one... You're the one off base my friend... But as a libertarian I respect your right to be off base... Anyways lets get back to the bill... Kaninja the thing is there are states where people are concealed carrying on college campuses and have been for a long time... There has yet to be a mass shooting that has occurred there...

Greenfire
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 14:06:00 (permalink)
bill1024

No matter all its faults, the US is still one of the best places in the world to live.

Yeah, no matter what the facts are, I've never met a right-winger that would let those facts get in their way.

US is Bestest! RAH! RAH! RAH!

Or not...

Health care dead last: http://time.com/2888403/u-s-health-care-ranked-worst-in-the-developed-world/

Education 36th: http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=978874

Child poverty 2nd worst: https://rankingamerica.wo...nd-in-child-poverty-2/

Life expectancy 26th: http://www.washingtonpost...right-behind-slovenia/

It goes on and on. But we got our guuuuns! And corporate GMO poison food! And police state fascist para-military! And the best illegal Stasi-like state surveilliance money can buy! And everyone in debt up to their necks with crappy pay (if any)! And a military that's really good at torture and "killing a few folks" for empire! And...

Hey, we don't have rocks in our heads!

Greenfire
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 14:31:05 (permalink)
Hey bill, you just keep going with that delusion you're having. See you next time you're out of a job, or your pay & bennies get cut back, or your retirement plan gets scooped up by the next banking crisis, or when you have a major medical issue (because you will some day) and you go bankrupt, or...

But you'll never get why that is because like a good "Merkin!", you've drunk the Kool-Aid and will keep whistling past the graveyard. Until it hits you between the eyes.

GG!
post edited by Greenfire - 2015/05/31 14:42:27

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8755
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 15:16:09 (permalink)
I think we have gone off topic and political........anyone going to try for the trifecta?

Guns are fine and all, and so is open or concealed carry imo. It is just some gun owners that are completely nuts that bother me.....always thinking or wishing of scenarios where they can pull their gun and use it. Good guys and bad guys alike have shot many people that they should not have. To see people go ape over and put so much energy into guns makes me shake my head when there is so much that should have a higher priorty......things that can't be fixed with a gun.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

Greenfire
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 16:23:26 (permalink)
bill1024

I have already been there and have done all of that. But I worked my way through it. Never complained about someone doing better than me.
I lived of of grilled government cheese and tomato soup. Lost several jobs, things were real bad in the 70s and early 80s

No, you haven't been there done all of that yet until you've had a major, chronic medical issue. GL with getting your private ins. to pay for that. And I have no prob with people doing better than me financially per se, so you've missed the point. BTW, I'm almost 54, grew up in the 60's-70's and it was nowhere near as bad as today. We still had work here that paid decent wages before it was all shipped overseas for yet more corp. profit margin. And for the most part corps. and the wealthy still paid their fair share.

And what were you doing glomming off that evul gubmint, bill?! The monies that were spent on your cheese & soup should have gone to more corp. tax cuts and corp. welfare, oops!...I mean "subsidies", so they could claim to "create more jobs", instead of pocketing it when there is no way to expand business because of low demand for more products/services, because no one has a job here or if they do, it doesn't pay crap.

Yep. Sounds like the usual right-wing hate of that ol' evul gubmint, until they need something from it, right bill? Kinda like Wall St. and GM & Chrysler all hate regulation, but they sure loved those trillions in bailouts that came out of your and my taxes. But if they really were "free marketers" they would have been let go under because THEY screwed the pooch, not the rest of the country. Isn't that how "capitalism" is supposed to work?

"Capitalism will always survive, because socialism will be there to save it." - as someone once said.

And kaninja is right - a lot of the gun nuts have wet dreams about that extremely rare break-in or assault where they'll get the chance to kill someone with their toys and get away with it. It's not about "protecting" yourself. It's about macho stupidity and playing Dirty Harry.

HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4805
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 16:30:37 (permalink)
YES!!!! Another good thing happen. Texas finally passes Campus Carry too!  It has passed in the Senate. But moments ago there is word that it passed in the House as well.  The Campus Carry bill includes the ability for University presidents to designate certain areas as exempt from carry, but the bill’s author, Sen. Birdwell, spoke extensively to establish legislative intent on the matters. The conference committee report stated that while presidents may specify “no-carry” zones, they have to be for specific justifiable reasons and cannot “generally” prohibit carry on the campus itself. Other Senators raised questions including “what about a common area where a television is present — if they’re all gathered and watching a football game, that could get rowdy” (paraphrased) and Birdwell said that definitely no, that is not a good enough or justifiable reason to exclude carry. Sen. Huffman clarified with Sen. Birdwell that there would not be open carry on college campuses. Even if HB 910 is signed by Gov. Abbott, open carry was specifically precluded from college campuses by design of the original bills. While it would be legal for a CHL holder to carry concealed on the public grounds and sidewalks of, say, the University of Texas at Austin, it would not be legal for that same CHL holder to openly carry there.

Greenfire
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 17:06:01 (permalink)
Where were those "liberty" types when after Katrina, the evul gubmint of Shrub went around New Orleans knocking on doors and confiscating legally registered firearms, even from the card-carrying NRA freaks, because "looters"?

They coughed up their guuuns like good little scared sheep is what they did. There was no one 'taking their liberty back' or 'standin' up for mah 2nd Amendment RIGHTS!", and there won't ever be. It's all hot air because when push comes to shove, when they first clap eyes on a uniform they'll all bow down and do what they're told like shaky robots.

HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4805
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 17:11:11 (permalink)
Greenfire
Where were those "liberty" types when after Katrina, the evul gubmint of Shrub went around New Orleans knocking on doors and confiscating legally registered firearms, even from the card-carrying NRA freaks, because "looters"?

They coughed up their guuuns like good little scared sheep is what they did. There was no one 'taking their liberty back' or 'standin' up for mah 2nd Amendment RIGHTS!", and there won't ever be. It's all hot air because when push comes to shove, when they first clap eyes on a uniform they'll all bow down and do what they're told like shaky robots.

Can you and other people which I am sure I dont need to name names stop getting off topic.

BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 17:37:04 (permalink)
Greenfire

I was protesting that... Anyways socialism has never saved Capitalism as true capitalism has never been in danger... Your pretty much like every other left wing nut job I've ever debated... You can go ahead and call me right wing but you'd be further from the truth than you've ever been...... You stand up for unions but you've likely have never had the misfortune to be a part of one... Anyways I am sorry Hazman that someone has to come and derail the thread man... It will most likely never get back on topic as we were all fine, we were even fine with Imsogood because he didn't come in here with a moral high horse... This guy is just a troll who hasn't been able to grow up in 54 years and the best he can do is give us alternate news sources and left wing hate... Maybe when an admin comes in they'll be able to imsee that it was peaceful until he came in and attacked everyone... Kaninja I see where you are coming from man and we've talked before so I won't go into it here or I might be attacked for having a different opinion than someone else in this thread... (Not you kaninja someone else in here)

JustinHEMI
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 886
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 17:37:53 (permalink)
Chrome-M-Dragon
Your image don't show HEMI

Fixed, thanks. It was this.

| Intel i7 12900KS | Asus Z690 ROG Strix | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 |
| 32gb G Skill DDR5 6000C36 | EVGA SuperNova G6 1000 | 1TB Samsung 980/970 M.2s | 
Sennheiser DAC/AMP | Fractal Design Torrent | Arctic Liquid Freezer 420 | Asus PG278QR |
Sennheiser HD660s | Asus ROG Strix TKL | Logitech G502 Lightspeed |

Greenfire
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 17:40:04 (permalink)
On topic: which open-carrier is going to die first in Tex-ass from not being quick enough on the draw, pardner?
post edited by Greenfire - 2015/05/31 17:41:16

BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 17:44:24 (permalink)
Greenfire
On topic: which open-carrier is going to die first in Tex-ass from not being quick enough on the draw, pardner?
Depends on who wants to try...

Greenfire
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 17:53:21 (permalink)
BF3PRO
I was protesting that... Anyways socialism has never saved Capitalism as true capitalism has never been in danger... Your pretty much like every other left wing nut job I've ever debated... You can go ahead and call me right wing but you'd be further from the truth than you've ever been...... You stand up for unions but you've likely have never had the misfortune to be a part of one... Anyways I am sorry Hazman that someone has to come and derail the thread man... It will most likely never get back on topic as we were all fine, we were even fine with Imsogood because he didn't come in here with a moral high horse... This guy is just a troll who hasn't been able to grow up in 54 years and the best he can do is give us alternate news sources and left wing hate... Maybe when an admin comes in they'll be able to imsee that it was peaceful until he came in and attacked everyone... Kaninja I see where you are coming from man and we've talked before so I won't go into it here or I might be attacked for having a different opinion than someone else in this thread... (Not you kaninja someone else in here)

Sorry, but NY Times, Washington Post, CNBC, and Time mag are hardly "alternate news sources and left wing hate". I didn't attack anyone, I was attacking some of these dumb memes and ideas until a couple of you decided to attack me. Get your story straight and/or quit lying.

I have been in unions (Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Worker's) and a construction local, and it was actually some of the best employment I ever had because then, we were paid good wages/bennies, had good working conditions, and the employer was not allowed to screw us over. If they tried it they got fined heavily or shut down and rightly so. Of course, that was before the upper union management was wholly usurped and bought off by the companies they were supposed to be helping to stay fair to the workers.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, man!

post edited by Greenfire - 2015/05/31 17:57:55

Greenfire
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 18:10:09 (permalink)
bill1024

Yes my company supplied health care paid for most all of it. Or my parents when I was young

Then you were damned lucky that you had employer ins. and a family to foot the bill at the time. And as I said, ACA/Obamacare is simply updated Romneycare, which is a right-wing concoction, which you'd know if you had been paying attention the past few years instead of buying the Faux News and right-wing radio BS.

Let's see what happens once they privatize Medicare like they're on track to do right now. You'd better hope you have some gold-plated ins. and/or your family has a lot of cash stashed away.

See what guys like you don't get is it's not just Obama, it's not just the Repubs. It's BOTH CORPORATE PARTIES that are screwing us. Who do I think I am? Someone that knows enough not to buy the BS they put out.

Greenfire
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 18:19:38 (permalink)
BF3PRO
Greenfire

That's good. It'll at least be one less gun nut.

BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 18:23:53 (permalink)
Greenfire
BF3PRO
Greenfire

That's good. It'll at least be one less gun nut.
I'm sure every gun owner and open carrier is a "nut" and needs psychiatric help....

Greenfire
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 18:32:06 (permalink)
BF3PRO
I'm sure every gun owner and open carrier is a "nut" and needs psychiatric help....

How would anyone know? The only "psychiatry" they have in 1850's wild west Texas now is the psychiatry of shooting someone.
post edited by rjohnson11 - 2015/06/01 23:06:33

BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: FINALLY!!! Texas Senate Passes Open Carry Bill. 2015/05/31 19:50:16 (permalink)
Greenfire
BF3PRO

How would anyone know? The only "psychiatry" they have in 1850's wild west Tex-ass now is the psychiatry of shooting someone.
Well the "Wild West" didn't actually work that way... It was very civilized and what we see in movies aren't very accurate..

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 6
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile