EVGA

invoice upload prompt broken

Author
EvgaUser2720172
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/07/02 12:56:43 (permalink)
after attempting to upload my receipt for purchase of my evga psu for RMA the site returns an error "illegal characters in path" is there any other way to upload my receipt? 
*edit: i did get the invoice in via email, am now just wonder whats up with the site or if its just me 

attached is a screen shot of the error.
post edited by ???C? - 2017/07/02 15:02:08

Attached Image(s)

11 Replies Related Threads

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: invoice upload prompt broken 2017/07/02 13:53:04 (permalink)
    ???C?

I removed you picture because your serial number is exposed. Can you please cover your serial number, and the reload the screen shot?
    EddieH
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 2016
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: invoice upload prompt broken 2017/07/02 14:01:12 (permalink)
    Hello ???C?,

Here is a link to our FAQ site which will help you with any questions you may have on how to upload you invoice, size restirctions, and what file types we accept:  http://www.evga.com/support/faq/?f=58652 
    If you have any further issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 Techical Support team @ 888.881.3842

_Eddie
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: invoice upload prompt broken 2017/07/02 14:02:02 (permalink)
    Thanks Eddie
    EvgaUser2720172
    Re: invoice upload prompt broken 2017/07/02 14:22:25 (permalink)
    Scarlet-Tech
    ???C?

I removed you picture because your serial number is exposed. Can you please cover your serial number, and the reload the screen shot?

whoops head desk moment there
    i edited it, i did get the file in but im still wondering if its something with the file name or if anyone else is having this issue
    EddieH
    EVGA Alumni
    Re: invoice upload prompt broken 2017/07/02 14:49:53 (permalink)
    ???C?,

Can you email us webmaster@evga.com with your serial number and a copy of your inovice.  We can review and then see if we can upload it to your account if you are still having issues.

_Eddie
    EvgaUser2720172
    Re: invoice upload prompt broken 2017/07/02 14:54:17 (permalink)
    EVGATech_EddieH
    ???C?,

Can you email us with your serial number and a copy of your inovice.  We can review and then see if we can upload it to your account if you are still having issues.

_Eddie

probably should have been more specific on my end, sorry about that. i did send the invoice in via email, but just wondering if anyone else was having similar issues with the web site.  
    EddieH
    EVGA Alumni
    Re: invoice upload prompt broken 2017/07/02 15:38:32 (permalink)
    EvgaUser2720172
    EVGATech_EddieH
    ???C?,

Can you email us with your serial number and a copy of your inovice.  We can review and then see if we can upload it to your account if you are still having issues.

_Eddie

probably should have been more specific on my end, sorry about that. i did send the invoice in via email, but just wondering if anyone else was having similar issues with the web site.  

Figured out the issue. I'll be emailing you directly to explain further.
    _Eddie
    akteni
    • Total Posts : 41
    Re: invoice upload prompt broken 2017/07/11 11:11:12 (permalink)
    EVGATech_EddieH
    ???C?,

Can you email us webmaster@evga.com with your serial number and a copy of your inovice.  We can review and then see if we can upload it to your account if you are still having issues.

_Eddie

Hi, I also have an issue about uploading my invoice. 
    First, while registering I directly uploaded but it said invoice didn't pass the review and it was automatically deleted. Then I downloaded another invoice from amazon.com and tried to upload from this link -> https://www.evga.com/support/upload.asp 
    when you click it, you redirected to this -> https://secure.evga.com/Support/upload/us/ControllerPageInvoiceUpload.aspx?ss=AAAAA&cc=2734348 this also ends up with white blank page, no uploading page comes up. 

Did anyone else face this issue? 
    EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: invoice upload prompt broken 2017/07/11 16:38:30 (permalink)
    Hi akteni,

Please visit our FAQ link here: http://www.evga.com/support/faq/?f=59585 for instructions on how to retrieve your Amazon invoice. If you are having difficulty uploading your invoice to EVGA.com, you can always attach it to an e-mail and send it to support@evga.com. If you do need to send us an e-mail, please be sure to include the serial number in your message so we can upload it to the correct registered product.

Let me know if you have any other questions,
    Adam
    akteni
    • Total Posts : 41
    Re: invoice upload prompt broken 2017/07/12 02:07:57 (permalink)
    EVGATech_AdamB
    Hi akteni,

Please visit our FAQ link here: http://www.evga.com/support/faq/?f=59585 for instructions on how to retrieve your Amazon invoice. If you are having difficulty uploading your invoice to EVGA.com, you can always attach it to an e-mail and send it to support@evga.com. If you do need to send us an e-mail, please be sure to include the serial number in your message so we can upload it to the correct registered product.

Let me know if you have any other questions,
    Adam

Hi,
    Thanks for answer. 
    I did the same steps in FAQ yesterday and uploaded invoice but It was removed. 
    However now, when I uploaded scanned copy of original invoice came with the product in the morning, system accepted it and approved my superposition code request. 

As chronological order; 
    1st day: I uploaded scanned copy of original invoice came with the product and it was rejected, saying it does not comply with requirements and my superposition code put on hold. 
    2nd day: I couldn't reach the website as explained in my first comment so I emailed support team to upload copy of invoice which was downloaded from Amazon as specified in FAQ. But this was also rejected 2 mins after upload  (I received automatic reply from system for rejection).  
    3rd day: I was able to reach invoice upload website from my cellphone and uploaded exactly the same file as in 1st day. Now it and superposition code were approved. 

I do not know what went wrong but I hope it does not happen for anyone ever again. 

EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: invoice upload prompt broken 2017/07/12 10:37:10 (permalink)
    Glad to hear that you were able to successfully upload your invoice. I'm not sure exactly what happened with your original invoice but it looks like the issue was resolved and should not affect any others who upload a valid invoice. Thank you for your concern.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile