EVGA

Warranty/RMA Service in Hong Kong (China, SEA Region)?

Author
justinm517
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/01/02 23:55:58 (permalink)
Hi, thanks for reading. I am looking to build my own PC, so I purchased parts from both Hong Kong (I live here) and Canada, mainly because there are some parts that are unavailable or too expensive to purchase in Hong Kong. EVGA's RTX 2070 is one of the items that I had to resort to purchasing in Canada. I purchased an EVGA RTX 2070 XC ULTRA during the Black Friday sale on Newegg, and has arrived and is now sitting on my desk. The main question I have is that I have read reviews saying that although the card I have purchased is an extremely high-quality card, some users have ran into reliability issues that required RMA. As I am unable to test my GPU to see if it performs as it should, I must wait until I return to Hong Kong before I can build my PC and put all the parts together. I have heard of EVGA's legendary customer service and RMA, but I would like to know if it extends to Hong Kong, and what I should do in the case that my 2070 actually needs to be RMA'd. Do I send my entire 2070 to the nearest EVGA office (which would be the Taiwan office IIRC), or would I have to ship it back to the States or Canada? Would I have to pay for shipping of said Graphics Card?

Thanks a lot, I appreciate any feedback whether from EVGA or someone that has had a similar experience. 

2 Replies Related Threads

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49178
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: Warranty/RMA Service in Hong Kong (China, SEA Region)? 2019/01/03 07:13:52 (permalink)
    Yep, you would have to send it to the nearest service center & pay for shipping.
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102393
    • Ribbons : 85
    Re: Warranty/RMA Service in Hong Kong (China, SEA Region)? 2019/01/03 07:30:24 (permalink)
    I want to emphasize that EVGA video cards are high quality. Only a very small amount of video cards ever need to have an RMA.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile