EVGA

evga RGB GPU Compatibility

Author
8bitg33k
  • Total Posts : 14
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/05/09 05:52:47 (permalink)
Is the RGB on the 2070 compatible with any other RGB apps?

Specifically I am wanting to see if I can sync MSI MysticLight with my GPU.

Alternatively is there an app that can control the RGB for different eco systems?

i7-9900k
Z390-A Prime
EVGA XC 2070 Super
2x16 GB
970 EVO 256GB
860 EVO 1TB
4TB WD External

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: evga RGB GPU Compatibility 2019/05/09 08:07:56 (permalink)
    Not that I'm aware of

You nailed it ---> "different eco systems"

The best solution I've experienced is a MB with the RGB controlling everything --- except the GPU

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10103
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: evga RGB GPU Compatibility 2019/05/09 09:49:40 (permalink)
    Best I have been able to do is pick the same color and use like the breath effect if I want to use a cool effect. Of course I don't mind the single color because I built a lot of systems back when you only really had red case fans or blue case fans. It also works pretty good to have two different colors that play off of each other like sports team colors.

I really wish we saw a universal way of doing RGB since I personally would like it far more if I was able to sync all the lighting together. The problem though is not all RGB devices really would have the same level of lighting and they might also ruin the effect of the lighting.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile