What is an affiliate code?

Author
ryanwade
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 106
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/03/13 10:14:43 (permalink)
Saw a few users with this code in their motto's (not sure what its called). Trying to see what these are and what they would be used for.

2 Replies Related Threads

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 35283
    • Ribbons : 191
    Re: What is an affiliate code? 2018/03/13 12:19:09 (permalink)

Want to save 5 to 10% on your next evga purchase? No problem. Just click on my evga associates banner to save, or enter my associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it.

XrayMan
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 61317
    • Ribbons : 106
    Re: What is an affiliate code? 2018/03/13 21:29:19 (permalink)

How does this work?

• Every registered EVGA.com member will have a unique Affiliate Code they can give out to anyone they wish
  • Every time your Affiliate Code is used when registering a new retail product purchases (prizes and Step-Up do not apply), you will receive 2 EVGA bucks after verification
  • Every time your Affiliate Code is used, you will have another chance to win the grand prize in the same month your code was used
  • To participate in this program, you must read and agree to the terms and conditions
  • You will receive your Affiliate Code via email, and it will also be listed on your account profile
  • This program applies only to friends, family, etc.  You cannot use your own code to enter the contest and gain EVGA bucks.
  • In order to receive credit for your Affiliate Code, your sponsor must upload a valid invoice from their 'My Products' page.
  • All Affiliate Rewards will be given out on the third business day of the month so everyone has time to upload invoices.

•             My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

&nbsp
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile