TechPowerUp today announced the latest version of TechPowerUp GPU-Z, the popular graphics sub-system information and diagnostic utility for gamers, enthusiasts, and engineers alike. Version 2.56.0 adds a host of new features, usability upgrades, and support for new GPUs. To begin with, we've added the ability to list and detect DLSS 3 Frame Generation and DLSS 3.5 Ray Reconstruction in the NVIDIA DLSS section of the Advanced tab. The DLSS Scanner that detects the versions of DLSS libraries in your installed games. It now gives you the ability top open that game's folder in its context menu and select the target DLL file in File Explorer. The Sensors tab can now show the NVIDIA crossbar clock sensor, which by default is "off," and can be enabled for monitoring in the app Settings that you can find in the hamburger menu. Fixes have been added for Intel Arc video BIOS version reporting, and release dates for Arc A580.
Among the new NVIDIA GPUs supported with TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.56.0 are NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada, RTX 4500 Ada, new RTX 2050 Laptop GPU, L40s, and Hopper H800 PCIe AIC. Among the new AMD GPUs supported with this release are the AMD Radeon RX 7900 GRE, RX 6750 GRE, Radeon Pro W7700, and Pro V620 MxGPU. The new Intel GPUs supported include Intel Arc A570M, A530M, and GPU Flex 170.
DOWNLOAD: TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.56.0
The changelog follows.
- Added support to list and detect versions of NVIDIA Frame Generation and Ray Reconstruction DLLs in Advanced -> NVIDIA DLSS
- Added "Open Folder" context-menu option in DLSS version scanner
- Added sensor for NVIDIA Crossbar clock (default off)
- Fixed Intel Arc BIOS version reporting
- Fixed release date for Intel Arc A580
- Added support for NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada, RTX 4500 Ada, RTX 4000 Ada, new RTX 2050 Mobile variant, L40S, H800 PCIe
- Added support for AMD Radeon RX 7900GRE, RX 6750 GRE, Pro W7700, Pro V620 MxGPU
- Added support for Intel Arc A570M, A530M, GPU Flex 170
Increased support is always welcome.