LockedSpreadsheet Megathread - Queue Tracker Website

Page: << < ..7172 > Showing page 71 of 72
Author
brenden77
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 135
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/23 17:17:41 (permalink)
kram36

Not shady one bit, it's folks like you I have to watch out for, that goes into people's profile trying to find info on them, talk about SHADY! If someone wants to get to people's profile, they can't do it from enewt's or my list. I don't ask for anyone's email like you do. How about you show the forum how much you have made in Associate Code usage? I'm guessing well beyond $50k by now. Not to mention selling their info off. Man you got a racket going here big time.

Again, we're not selling anything. In fact we're trying to give things away. What have you given away? Also, earlier today you said it was $10k.. but now it's $50k... damn, I didn't know the queues were moving that much. LOL! Thanks for the optimism! I mean, you make it seem like people don't know that while they're getting their discount that associates also get something. This isn't a secret.

C-Tzar
Point is, that site didn't even ask for a name, let alone any useful/sellable personal information.  Your list can be used to gather more info like who is waiting for which cards.  Lack of links only makes it slower, not unavailable.  No, of course I don't assume your actually trying to sell information (that's your thing, not mine).  I just think you're really pathetic slamming the work of others with wild accusation based on nothing.  Especially when their work is competing with your own efforts.  Looks bad, man.

It looks entirely bad. Him and Enewt both have done nothing but belittled our efforts to provide something new and different. How about they just focus on making something better? If there were something better we wouldn't have bothered.

Co-Creator of The NEW EVGA Queue Tracker
Co-Editor of The Notify Queue Spreadsheets
*Google: EVGA Queue Tracker*

Use my Associate Code for a discount on EVGA products: 4FDRDFAD6KK113P

Also known for asking 30 Series cards to go Elite First!

Google: EVGA Queue Tracker
kram36
The Destroyer
  • Total Posts : 21477
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/23 17:24:06 (permalink)
brenden77
kram36

Not shady one bit, it's folks like you I have to watch out for, that goes into people's profile trying to find info on them, talk about SHADY! If someone wants to get to people's profile, they can't do it from enewt's or my list. I don't ask for anyone's email like you do. How about you show the forum how much you have made in Associate Code usage? I'm guessing well beyond $50k by now. Not to mention selling their info off. Man you got a racket going here big time.

Again, we're not selling anything. In fact we're trying to give things away. What have you given away? Also, earlier today you said it was $10k.. but now it's $50k... damn, I didn't know the queues were moving that much. LOL! Thanks for the optimism! I mean, you make it seem like people don't know that while they're getting their discount that associates also get something. This isn't a secret.

C-Tzar
Point is, that site didn't even ask for a name, let alone any useful/sellable personal information.  Your list can be used to gather more info like who is waiting for which cards.  Lack of links only makes it slower, not unavailable.  No, of course I don't assume your actually trying to sell information (that's your thing, not mine).  I just think you're really pathetic slamming the work of others with wild accusation based on nothing.  Especially when their work is competing with your own efforts.  Looks bad, man.

It looks entirely bad. Him and Enewt both have done nothing but belittled our efforts to provide something new and different. How about they just focus on making something better? If there were something better we wouldn't have bothered.

Easily well north of $50k. What am I giving? I'm giving them a thread to look at to see their position in the queue and doing it myself, not by an automated website. So I'm giving a lot of my time to provide the info to them. If you bothered to even read through my thread, people talked about tossing a coin on who's Associate Code to use, enewt's or mine. I told them to use a forum moderator's Associate Code, they don't get paid to keep this forum under control.

https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/3406959
post edited by kram36 - 2021/06/23 17:29:28
brenden77
Superclocked Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/23 17:36:08 (permalink)
kram36

Easily well north of $50k. What am I giving? I'm giving them a thread to look at to see their position in the queue and doing it myself, not by an automated website. So I'm giving a lot of my time to provide the info to them. If you bothered to even read through my thread, people talked about tossing a coin on who's Associate Code to use, enewt's or mine. I told them to use a forum moderator's Associate Code, they don't get paid to keep this forum under control.

Again, you can continue to believe whatever you want. People can flip all the coins they want around here. We aren't forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to. We too have put countless hours, days, and months into both this website and the spreadsheets before it. I don't think we should be vilified for improving upon what we offer to the EVGA community, nor making our lives easier by no longer relying upon google forms that don't allow error checking. BTW, the google form required login to google. Where were you then to complain about having to have a google account? In fact, another reason we moved away from the spreadsheets and google forms was to accommodate the people who didn't have google accounts. 

We've been there done that, and have moved onto something bigger and better. You can't stop progress.

In an alternate reality I would like to think that some of you tenured forum members would have embraced us, as we could have joined forces to provide the community with something equally amazing. Unfortunately, It's clear aren't on that arc.

Alas, enjoy the rest of your evening!

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/23 17:38:26 (permalink)
brenden77
kram36

Again, you can continue to believe whatever you want. People can flip all the coins they want around here. We aren't forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to. We too have put countless hours, days, and months into both this website and the spreadsheets before it. I don't think we should be vilified for improving upon what we offer to the EVGA community, nor making our lives easier by no longer relying upon google forms that don't allow error checking. BTW, the google form required login to google. Where were you then to complain about having to have a google account? In fact, another reason we moved away from the spreadsheets and google forms was to accommodate the people who didn't have google accounts. 

We've been there done that, and have moved onto something bigger and better. You can't stop progress.

In an alternate reality I would like to think that some of you tenured forum members would have embraced us, as we could have joined forces to provide the community with something equally amazing. Unfortunately, It's clear aren't on that arc.

Alas, enjoy the rest of your evening!

Nah, I don't embrace rackets like you got running.
criskoe
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 109
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/23 17:58:43 (permalink)
Not to poke the bear or waft the flames. Honest curious question.. 

Why do you guys have giveaways? Like I personally only signed up cause I wanted to see what place I was in the queue. That was enough to get me to sign up. Thats my prize and am totally happy with that. I honestly could care a less for a EVGA mouse or keyboard.. If I won I would just tell you to keep it or give it to someone else. LOL... Did people really need the carrot to get them to sign up??? 
post edited by criskoe - 2021/06/23 17:59:51
tsbond
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 273
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/23 18:32:57 (permalink)
"The Great List Wars" 2021!
brenden77
Superclocked Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/23 18:39:16 (permalink)
criskoe

Why do you guys have giveaways? Like I personally only signed up cause I wanted to see what place I was in the queue. That was enough to get me to sign up. Thats my prize and am totally happy with that. I honestly could care a less for a EVGA mouse or keyboard.. If I won I would just tell you to keep it or give it to someone else. LOL... Did people really need the carrot to get them to sign up??? 

I thought that we may need the carrot for those who already got the card they wanted and no longer needed to track their position. We wanted the old data too, and many people were asking for a way to automatically transfer their data from the spreadsheet to the website. It seemed like a good incentive in my mind. You're at least one person who didn't need it. Thank you!

tsbond

No kidding, it's like crabs in a barrel in these forums.

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/23 18:41:23 (permalink)
tsbond

This, this right here is what got my goat. Telling people not to share information, just report it to their website. Shady, shady, shady stuff.

kram36
enewt
kram36
enewt
kram36
Those that use that elemnt35 whatever site code are just supporting scalpers IMO.

That's what I don't get...why are they turning it into a commercial enterprise with a .com a giveaway, account registrations, etc.  Are they selling the user data, about to put advertising on the website?  They clearly have to monetize their effort and the cost of the site, right?  Feels like every EVGA point they get is just going to go to buying EVGA product to scalp....

And at the same time they are telling folks not to report their receipt of an "invite to purchase" email anywhere except their site. 

I don't get it.

Yeah, who knows what they are doing with people's data and are you kidding me on the bold part?

This screen cap was from a reddit post that somebody else started last Friday and in which folks were reporting their timestamps...

Well that's not cool.

https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/3404578
criskoe
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 109
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/23 18:45:57 (permalink)
brenden77
criskoe

I thought that we may need the carrot for those who already got the card they wanted and no longer needed to track their position. We wanted the old data too, and many people were asking for a way to automatically transfer their data from the spreadsheet to the website. It seemed like a good incentive in my mind. You're at least one person who didn't need it. Thank you!

I see. People do seem to gravitate to anything free. LOL.. Anyways if you do sell my email. Please at least make sure its to some interesting companies with good products. Not just penis pills and insurance companies.  LOL.
tyranus7
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 198
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/23 22:08:11 (permalink)
What is this? Why some folks get so paranoids about https://www.element35gaming.com ? The website is an awesome tool for you to get an estimate idea of your position on the queue.

Are you afraid that a website will gather your "personal" information? The you should be more worried about Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc. Most social media networks sell a lot of your "personal" information. Age, gender, location, clicked pages, etc. all that information is sold to generate statistical big data to corporations so they can produce targeted marketing. And so what? Is up to you if you want to buy their stuff or not.

Are you afraid of being scammed by email? Again is up to you to identify any suspicious email and delete it. If you can't do that is up to you to install a software that protect your email. If not sooner or later you'll get scammed by someone on the Internet.

I honestly couldn't care less what element35 does with the information I provided to them, because I can take care of my own online safety.

Desktop: | Gigabyte Z490 Vision-G | Intel Core i9 10850K | GPU: COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Advanced OC-V | 16 GB RAM DDR4@4400 MHz CL18 | 1 TB NVMe + 10 TB HDD | Intel 2.5 Gbps Ethernet | 1080p @144Hz | EVGA 750W Supernova P2 |

12G-P5-3967-KR     6/3/2021 7:48:19 AM PT    Yes (ordered/cancelled by EVGA)

12G-P5-3968-KR     6/3/2021 7:51:30 AM PT    No
12G-P5-3953-KR     6/30/2021 6:30:34 AM PT   Yes (skipped)

kozmi55
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 00:46:38 (permalink)
Guys, it's happening. Finally!

12G-P5-3657-KR 2/25/2021 9:00:57 AM PT Yes

Also can anyone from the EU who already ordered give me some info about the shipping process? How much is the shipping time and what company ships it? What happens if I'm not at home when it arrives? I will be on a holiday from July 10? Is it possible that it would arrive until then? Or should I give an other shipping address just in case I am not at home?
matmark
  • Total Posts : 57
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 03:46:30 (permalink)
kozmi55
Guys, it's happening. Finally!

Also can anyone from the EU who already ordered give me some info about the shipping process? How much is the shipping time and what company ships it? What happens if I'm not at home when it arrives? I will be on a holiday from July 10? Is it possible that it would arrive until then? Or should I give an other shipping address just in case I am not at home?

im ten seconds behind you, wondering how many months 
congrats for the card and the patience too!
DotMatrixGamer
  • Total Posts : 29
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 04:42:03 (permalink)
YAY!!!
12G-P5-3657-KR 2/25/2021 9:00:53 yes
finaly after 4 months

KHL988
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 108
Flagged as Spam (1)
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 04:58:20 (permalink)
Thank you for your contribution. Happy Card hunting today!
DotMatrixGamer
  • Total Posts : 29
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 05:19:49 (permalink)
we're almost at a minute boys!!! XD
brenden77
Superclocked Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 06:02:56 (permalink)
tyranus7
What is this? Why some folks get so paranoids about https://www.element35gaming.com ? The website is an awesome tool for you to get an estimate idea of your position on the queue.

Are you afraid that a website will gather your "personal" information? The you should be more worried about Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc. Most social media networks sell a lot of your "personal" information. Age, gender, location, clicked pages, etc. all that information is sold to generate statistical big data to corporations so they can produce targeted marketing. And so what? Is up to you if you want to buy their stuff or not.

Are you afraid of being scammed by email? Again is up to you to identify any suspicious email and delete it. If you can't do that is up to you to install a software that protect your email. If not sooner or later you'll get scammed by someone on the Internet.

I honestly couldn't care less what element35 does with the information I provided to them, because I can take care of my own online safety.

ALSO.. for the people in the back... for the last damn time...   WE ARE NOT SELLING ANYONE'S DATA. PERIOD.

The only data we have is email addresses and that was so we could contact out to people if they won the giveaway. I suppose no good deed goes unpunished.

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 06:05:29 (permalink)
brenden77
tyranus7

ALSO.. for the people in the back... for the last damn time...   WE ARE NOT SELLING ANYONE'S DATA. PERIOD.

The only data we have is email addresses and that was so we could contact out to people if they won the giveaway. I suppose no good deed goes unpunished.

This is not a good deed, it's shady as all get out.

kram36
enewt
kram36
enewt
kram36
Those that use that elemnt35 whatever site code are just supporting scalpers IMO.

That's what I don't get...why are they turning it into a commercial enterprise with a .com a giveaway, account registrations, etc.  Are they selling the user data, about to put advertising on the website?  They clearly have to monetize their effort and the cost of the site, right?  Feels like every EVGA point they get is just going to go to buying EVGA product to scalp....

And at the same time they are telling folks not to report their receipt of an "invite to purchase" email anywhere except their site. 

I don't get it.

Yeah, who knows what they are doing with people's data and are you kidding me on the bold part?

This screen cap was from a reddit post that somebody else started last Friday and in which folks were reporting their timestamps...

Well that's not cool.

brenden77
Superclocked Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 06:08:57 (permalink)
kram36

AGAIN, continue to think what you want to think. You have zero proof besides me encouraging people to use the website. Because well.. the website isn't any good without any data. 

Have a wonderful day continuing to spread lies.

KHL988
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 108
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 06:16:53 (permalink)
DotMatrixGamer
YAY!!!
12G-P5-3657-KR 2/25/2021 9:00:53 yes
finaly after 4 months

I wish you so happy. I just lined up and I don't know how long I will have to wait.
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 06:20:15 (permalink)
brenden77
kram36

AGAIN, continue to think what you want to think. You have zero proof besides me encouraging people to use the website. Because well.. the website isn't any good without any data. 

Have a wonderful day continuing to spread lies.

Telling people not to post their notification times is sleazy and doesn't help everyone. A lot of people have zero idea about your site and people that only follow your site missed out on the 3080 and 3090 Hydro Copper auto notify button going live as they didn't come to the forum and didn't get the information.

You have ZERO rights to tell people not to report times and and sign up to your site to post their times, you're just trying to corner the market. Go ahead and post how much you have made off this, but we know you won't do it.
bradsour
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 644
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 06:32:53 (permalink)
enewt
brenden77
Bradsour is on vacation today.. so if anyone needs anything just let me know. Thanks!

Will do. 

I hope he is going somewhere fun.

Thanks enewt. Spent the day with the family at Six Flags for my son's 10th birthday. It was a great time. First big thing we've done since you know the bad C word.

EVGA Queue Tracker Megathread
Don't forget to google EVGA Queue Tracker

After receiving your EVGA product use my rewards code above to gift me a couple EVGA bucks.
Pawcio55
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 06:45:18 (permalink)
Yes!
After seeing EU 3070 TI queue i was thinking this is going nowhere but it's finally over.

matmark

Going from 9:00:52 to 9:00:57 took 29 days... but on Tuesday stream Jacob revealed there will be some news regarding better EU supply. (I can't post link to clip but should be visible on twitch channel).

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, MSI B550-A PRO, 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 XC GAMING, EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2, In Win 101
brenden77
Superclocked Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 06:50:21 (permalink)
kram36

Telling people not to post their notification times is sleazy and doesn't help everyone. A lot of people have zero idea about your site and people that only follow your site missed out on the 3080 and 3090 Hydro Copper auto notify button going live as they didn't come to the forum and didn't get the information.

You have ZERO rights to tell people not to report times and and sign up to your site to post their times, you're just trying to corner the market. Go ahead and post how much you have made off this, but we know you won't do it.

I have every right to do what I want on Reddit. I didn't post that here, Enewt did. And you keep repeating it as if it's some majorly damning evidence of us being shady. You're not convincing anyone.

FWIW, I had zero idea about you until you came in here and started harassing me. Kindly move along if you're not willing to stay on topic.

I'm done responding to you. I hope you have a great day.

bradsour
SSC Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 06:51:13 (permalink)
Pawcio55
Yes!
After seeing EU 3070 TI queue i was thinking this is going nowhere but it's finally over.

matmark

Going from 9:00:52 to 9:00:57 took 29 days... but on Tuesday stream Jacob revealed there will be some news regarding better EU supply. (I can't post link to clip but should be visible on twitch channel).

It's great to hear that the EU is finally getting some love. Wish you all the best over the coming weeks!

After receiving your EVGA product use my rewards code above to gift me a couple EVGA bucks.
brenden77
Superclocked Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 06:52:30 (permalink)
Pawcio55
Yes!

matmark

Better EU supply!!! NICE!!

BovineGamer
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 393
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 06:53:46 (permalink)
Pawcio55
Yes!

matmark

Typical, I do an earlier edit on my list for an earlier report and now yours drops in. Maybe I should have done this earlier?
Congratulations on your card thank your for your report. We are ALMOST at the first minute.
post edited by BovineGamer - 2021/06/24 07:00:55
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 06:55:48 (permalink)
brenden77
kram36

I have every right to do what I want on Reddit. I didn't post that here, Enewt did. And you keep repeating it as if it's some majorly damning evidence of us being shady. You're not convincing anyone.

FWIW, I had zero idea about you until you came in here and started harassing me. Kindly move along if you're not willing to stay on topic.

I'm done responding to you. I hope you have a great day.

You don't have a right to tell people not to post their times and only report to your site. I had no idea who you were either as you don't frequent the forums to help others, you just come here to scam people to your site. You have a join date of 2017 and ZERO Blue Ribbons. You're just a leach on the community.
bradsour
SSC Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 08:47:51 (permalink)
BovineGamer
Pawcio55
Yes!

matmark

Typical, I do an earlier edit on my list for an earlier report and now yours drops in. Maybe I should have done this earlier?
Congratulations on your card thank your for your report. We are ALMOST at the first minute.

That's how it always went on the spreadsheets. No matter when we cleaned them up, a minute later a bad timestamp was input. Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

kiriya.aoi
  • Total Posts : 28
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 09:22:22 (permalink)
Wow, EU cards do exist! I promise not to be upset that EU cards make getting my NA card slower, given how absurd the drop disparity has been...
NemesisVIG
  • Total Posts : 21
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/06/24 10:08:18 (permalink)
wow this seems cool!
Page: << < ..7172 > Showing page 71 of 72
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile