Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice sold over 2 million in first 10 days

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102313
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/04/13 02:14:16 (permalink)
https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/sekiro-shadows-die-twice-sold-over-2-million-in-first-10-days/

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice has been off to an excellent start. From Software’s latest masterpiece reviewed well across the board and earned ‘Must Play’ status on Metacritic. Activision seems to be pleased with how things are going too, with confirmation that Sekiro sold over two million copies within its first ten days out. Activision doesn’t typically publish games like Sekiro. In fact, nowadays, Activision is perhaps best known for multiplayer titles, including Call of Duty and Destiny, alongside Blizzard’s batch of titles. With Sekiro selling well across all platforms, perhaps we’ll see Activision put more money into hardcore single-player games once again.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10103
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice sold over 2 million in first 10 days 2019/04/13 02:35:28 (permalink)
    Happy to hear that. I think they really should put more money into single player since with single player games they age better. Nobody is going to play a multiplayer only game five years from now but a game like Portal can still be a great game a decade later.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile