kevchencoI have my 2080 ti step up on the waiting list ( only recently so will be waiting time). In the mean time I got bored and slapped a block on my 1080ti ftw. Will this affect my step up if I put cooler back on replace thermal pads etc??
bobmitchkevchencoI have my 2080 ti step up on the waiting list ( only recently so will be waiting time). In the mean time I got bored and slapped a block on my 1080ti ftw. Will this affect my step up if I put cooler back on replace thermal pads etc??Once you are notified that your replacement card is in, you have to return your 1080TI FTW back to it's original condition.
kevchencoThanks so having replacement thermal pads will be okay?
brentsgAnyone have a feel for the USA wait times? Say for a step-up that was requested early October?
HughJanusAlmost the end of December, still no step up. December 2019 maybe? Edit: I stepped up October 10.
wouter249I am in the queue since beginning of November. It seems EVGA raised the prices of 2080 Tis with 100-150 USD. The one that can be stepped up to (XC Gaming Black) is now 1249 USD, up from 1149 USD. Anyone knows if the price when entering the queue is 'locked', or will there be a recalculation the moment we are asked to pay? The cost breakdown (in 'My Products') still says 1149 USD for now.
bcavnaughGood thing for some that the Price will not go up for current In-Progress Step-Ups.
boban87Estimate waiting time for step up is around 8-10 months...
HumanSnatcherI just realized that I got the request to upload my invoice on Dec 19th, a couple days after I bought the extended warranty and started the step up process. I bought the card Oct 7th. Since I'm nearly a month late uploading my invoice, will that effect the process? It didn't say anything that it did after I uploaded it, just the standard "thanks for uploading"
wouter249Update for those still waiting: I requested step up in November 1st, 2018, and got out of the queue today, so almost three months. I can also confirm that EVGA seems to honor the price at time of step up (so in my case 1149 USD instead of the now raised 1249 USD).