EVGA

Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions.

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
driam
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 160
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 2
2021/05/01 15:12:17 (permalink)
Okay, you have all inspired me to try water cooling (at least look into it, I am not fully sure yet as it would completely destroy my budget). I was terrified at first but after seeing what you all have done with your PCs… I want to try! Also I applied to a RTX 3090 HC card via notify for added motivation (only 3 seconds off the last drop!).

The theme is that the PC is actually a manufacturing device that uses liquid nanites to produce ammunition for (insert science fiction war machine here), thus it is called “Ammunition Manufacturing Device “(AMD) get it? I have been rolling this idea in my head for a year now. 

It is reasonably movable for LAN parties and will be built like a tank. It even has an internal power surge / filter 2 outlet built in, for the PC power supply and monitor.

So far I took actual .50 caliber BMG cartridges and milled a slot into them to run cables for the monitor (power and video) and USB. The rounds will be 3D printed and help secure the wires inside the cartridges. The cartridges are held together with a burlap belt I am going to sew with buttons. This will safely latch onto the case and look like an ammo belt coming out of the PC to the monitor. You will not even see a power cord, video, or USB going to the monitor, as they are woven into the ammunition and covered by the belt. 

The radiators will be mounted on the outside in a 3D printed enclosure with 3/8 inch steel or aluminum bars bracing for strength.

The rest of the design is straight forward. I am fortunate that my work allows me to use the entire machine shop to make what I want off hours, and I also own a 3D printer. Thus, any customizing of the case will be easy (I hope lol).

I am still making the full 3D model in Fusion360, I wish I had some pictures for you all!  Right now I have the case spray painted camo green with a black and yellow warning strip across the front. I want to also spray paint on the side in stencil "Property of U.S. Space Force".

Water cooling hardware:
CPU Block: Optimus ABSOLUTE THREADRIPPER 3+
GPU: 24G-P5-3989-KR
Radiator (X2): PrimoChill 420mm EximoSX (30mm thickness)
Pump: PrimoChill CTR SFF Phase II High Flow D5 Enabled Reservoir System

Here are the questions I have...

1.) I am going to mod my current case (Cooler Master HAF XB EVO). The motherboard lays horizontal as opposed to traditionally vertical. Is it safe (or a good idea) to water cool with a horizontal positioned motherboard?

2.) Would TWO PrimoChill 420mm EximoSX Radiators be able to sufficiently cool an AMD TR 3960x and RTX 3090. I know about wattage, I just wish they stated what it dissipates on their site.
TR 3960x (not overclocked)= 280W, RTX 3090 = 350W to 550W?

https://www.primochill.com/products/primochill-420mm-eximosx-slim-radiator

These are mounted on the outside, I am not restricted by size. I can even go up to
PrimoChill 540mm EximoSX Ultra Radiator (40mm thickness) X2 if this would provide a meaningful increase in cooling…

3.) Does the pump I selected have enough strength for the system?

If this is a good idea and the parts are compatible?

I made a very rough 3D model of my idea:

Version 1 water cooled= 2 x 420mm radiators.

Version 2 water cooled= 2 x 540mm radiators (if the cooling power is needed)

Version 3 Air Cooled not water cooled= modified CPU heat sink fan setup.
I do have an air cooled variant as well, looks the same (minus the radiators and pump) but the CPU has a dedicated 140mm fan blowing air in and and another 140mm fan exhausting air right after the CPU heat sink. This is my current fan set up, it dropped the temps 10C on the CPU! I am also looking at placing a 3080ti or 3090 for this air cooled variant, EVGA or bust lol. 

Prototype CPU fan setup:

Thank you to everyone for the help, especially:
Nike_7688 (Project Dark Water) for the power supply tip.
arkjas92 (Project BEHEMOT) on your crazy design inspiration.
Dabadger84 (Project Rainbow Wind Tunnel LUL) for the idea to directly place a fan over the ram.
post edited by driam - 2021/05/01 22:08:29

Attached Image(s)

43 Replies Related Threads

B0baganoosh
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2365
    • Ribbons : 39
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/03 07:37:55 (permalink)
    First of all, you're welcome! Second, I want to see more pictures of this! lol

OK, on to your questions.

1. There's no problem with that, as long as there's water higher than the pump. If I'm looking at this correctly, your D5 pump would be mounted to the bottom of a reservoir, which would make there always be water over the pump: job done.

2. Is there a reason you're going with slim radiators? You could gain a fair amount going with 40mm. The ones you picked may be fine, but I don't know a whole ton about the heat from TR systems, so I'll let others weigh in. One thing I will say is you need good airflow no matter what radiator you pick. You have done a bunch of modeling there, but I didn't see fans modeled in. Assuming you're planning to use good fans on the 420mm rads, it may be more than adequate. If you can go to 420mm x 40mm, I would bet you get fantastic temperatures. My only concern is partially because I can't tell what's happening between the radiators in the model view. Is that open air between them or is it blocked off? Putting both rads together like that may reduce airflow quite a bit. You essentially have created a 60mm thick push-pull (assuming fans on both sides)...then again, that may be perfectly fine and a better idea than running two 40mm rads...decisions decisions lol.

3. From what I can tell that reservoir doesn't actually come with a pump. That said, unless it is some kind of knock-off, a D5 is a D5 and they're all made by the same company, no matter who you pay to put a sticker on it and maybe sheath the cables for you. The only real difference is that some have put a PWM controller in it, while some rely on a little turn-knob for speed adjustments. Using PWM control from your motherboard is handy so I think that's what most people would recommend. I would think one D5 would be adequate for your system. The only caveat there would be that the Optimus blocks are generally not considered "high-flow" blocks and a threadripper block is as large as they come. I don't think there's a better pump option than D5, but you could consider going dual-pump if you wanted to slightly increase your flow-rate and also have some redundancy (officially approved by the Department of Redundancy Department).

6Q6CPFHPBPCU691 is a discount code anyone can use.

i9 13900k - EVGA Z690 Classy - Nvidia RTX 4090 FE - G.Skill 32GB DDR5-6000  - WD SN850 2TB NVMe Gen4 - Be Quiet! Straight Power 12 1200W - Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro. MO-RA3 420 Pro. Dark Palimpsest MODS RIGS post for build notes.
    driam
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/03 17:47:35 (permalink)
    Thank you for the reply!

1. That was my crude optiumus D5 pump 3d model lol. Glad to know that I can mount it like this, I want to keep as much fluid out of the computer case as possible. 

2. I was going with the thin because it was the only one 420 primochill sold. However I have considered getting thicker 420 radiators (any good brand at this point) and push/pulling, I can make them as thick as needed (60mm is an option lol), I will just remake the brackets. I am only limited on radiator length, thickness has no limit. 

The radiators will always have a fresh supply air from the open bottom. The heated air is exhausted at an angle outward / upward to avoid recirculating hot air back in. No matter how I arrange the radiators on top this method will be maintained to ensure maximum cooling. 

Air flow detailed:

3. I am not opposed to a good dual pump (you can never be too redundant), I as looking at this one a log time ago:
    https://www.ekwb.com/shop...wm-serial-incl-2x-pump

I am crossing my fingers that the 24G-P5-3989-KR drops soon! That is one of the reasons I am water cooling, that, and the Threadripper puts out crazy heat!

I will have more pictures of the ammo belt as it is completed. Funny part was my work allowed me to use their machines mill out the 50 caliber rounds, lol my work place is epic. These are authentic 50 caliber rounds that will hold the wires to the monitor (power / video/ USB) from the PC (has a built in surge protector). I made 40 of these, the belt is around 3 - 4 feet. After that it will just be fabric.

WARNING prototype it will look better when it is finalized....
    Closed up:

Opened:

The idea is to latch this belt securely to the PC, if I am LAN gaming and some one tugs (or lets hope not trips) on the cord, the stress is on the frame of the PC not the ports. 

B0baganoosh
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/03 18:04:26 (permalink)
    I love the belt idea. Just be careful not to let the shell casings gouge into the insulation too much lol. Also, are you planning on getting some bullets to glue into the shell casings? I would think they'd be available as reloading supplies maybe. I have done some shotgun shell reloading, and my grandpa used to do pistol round reloading, but I only know a couple people with 50 cals and I don't think they reload those themselves haha.

i9 13900k - EVGA Z690 Classy - Nvidia RTX 4090 FE - G.Skill 32GB DDR5-6000  - WD SN850 2TB NVMe Gen4 - Be Quiet! Straight Power 12 1200W - Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro. MO-RA3 420 Pro. Dark Palimpsest MODS RIGS post for build notes.
    driam
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/03 19:47:08 (permalink)
    To be honest I cant even find 50 caliber shells anymore, I would think the bullets would be very heavy and hard to find.

The bullet tips will be 3D printed with a groove that surrounds the cords in the bullet casing, further protecting the wires. I was worried about gouging as well but the opening is filed smooth and the wires are so snug that I have not noticed anything during testing. Maybe a set screw to hold the bullets in place, I can tap the brass casing maybe. I want to always be able to change cords if needed. The 3D printed bullet tips will be finished by placing each one in a lathe with some sand paper. After a bunch of brass spray paint and clearcoat, sand in lathe again to a good finish, then clear coat. I may make a screw go up the center to give added strength to the layers.

Or I can buy plastic rod and cut each in a lathe via a stencil. 3D printing is easier lol. 
    B0baganoosh
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/04 07:55:08 (permalink)
    Just to be clear, I wasn't talking about fully functional (non-fired bullets). I was just talking about getting the bullet tips (the projectile part). It is an interesting thing...one is the bullet, the other is also the bullet? lol. 3D printing or milling them down from a lathe sounds reasonable given you have access to those. The only thing I've had trouble with in that regard is getting paint to stick to 3D printed plastic (or some plastics in general) and having it look nice. I'm definitely not a paint expert though and people do it, so it must be possible. That said, I just did a google search and found some actual full metal jacket bullets (and these) you could use (depending on where you live lol). They're not cheap, but from what I remember the fully functional rounds go for about $5/each...and that was around 10 years ago when I used to hang out with someone who owned a 50-cal rifle (I've moved since then). I just don't know how easy they'd be to press into the shell casing without a reloading press (unless you lathe turned these to neck them down a pinch or something).

I only bring up where you live because in MA, those are considered "ammunition components" and you need at least an FID card to possess them, which is why most web retailers won't even ship there. I lived in MA for a little over a year and had a class A permit, but this is a topic for another time lol.

OK, back to the rads:
    I see now what you're going for, that's definitely a better idea. I'm curious if the fans sort of fighting each other for air is an issue, but I doubt it. There are lots of good brand radiators out there, just read some reviews and figure out what fits your build for look and feel. I like the look of my EKWB 40mm thick 420mm rad, but it has squared edges and it looks like you're going for the sort of knobby ends. Alphacool makes some nice rads, and I just found the Hardware Labs Nemesis black ice GTX lines that looks like they would fit your build really well. They have a more rugged-looking paint job and they review pretty well. They rate their 420mm (x47.4mm radiator, 54mm thick with frame) rad at 2000W lol...not sure I'd believe that. Their GTR, and even other lines look really good too, they just have the flat black paint job. Not exactly easy to find those in stock it seems though. The GTS looks good too, but it is their very thin radiator. The only HWLabs 420mm black radiator I've found in stock is at Performance PCs (and it's not one I can find on HWLabs' site for more info)...which apparently has been up to some shady stuff lately, but there's no other retailers listed on HWLabs' site.

notfordman
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10345
    • Ribbons : 28
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/04 09:39:25 (permalink)
    Such a cool project! You have some very good ideas, and access to some nice tools to get the job done. I hope you enjoy the build process. 

Edit: I think the 3 fan version looks better as in it fits the dimensions of the build{case} better.  Like Nike_7688 said about rads: Go for thicker ones and match the fans, or use a controller. The better cooling, the more you can turn the fans down. With your rads being external, you won't have to contend with the case heat, as much. 
    post edited by notfordman - 2021/05/04 20:55:11
    driam
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/09 11:40:36 (permalink)
    UPDATE / parts list.
    So I am going to use an old 40mm (grenade?) ammo can I bought at a flea market as the case, the parts fit just perfect inside!

This will change the radiator size slightly. However the radiators will have the same logical placement where they get air directly, as they will be mounted on one side of the ammo case on the outside. 

I want to make the computer rain proof when secured and mobile for LAN gaming, while still allowing to be a monster of a system. I will simply have to pop the top off and attach the ammo belt to the monitor when I LAN game. 

These are the radiators I will be going with:
    Hydro X Series XR7 360mm Water Cooling Radiator = 54mm thick (Push / Pull config)
    https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Custom-Cooling/Radiators/hydro-x-xr7-config/p/CX-9030005-WW

I heard they are using rebranded Hardware Labs. I had to reduce the rad size down from 420mm but bumped up the thickness to 54mm. 

Will 2 of these cool down an RTX 3090 and AMD TR 3960x?

I can still go with 420 x 2 if needed. 

Lastly I am going for this as the pump:
    EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM Serial - (incl. 2x pump)
    I figured for redundancy and the fact I can mount the reservoir where ever I want (will still be the highest while the pump is the lowest point).

Thank you for the help again everyone! I am excited to finally do this. 
    B0baganoosh
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/09 12:36:42 (permalink)
    Are the rads still being mounted externally as in the models above? If so, you probably have enough. I would just worry about air-flow of you're trying to put those in this sealed case now. You'll probably still want some fan in there at least circulating air for the vrm and stuff. That's a cool ammo can though. I think the 40mm were the grenades you'd have the under-barrel launcher on for an m16. Makes sense with the M16A2 print as well, but I'm not quite an expert on military firearms lol. I'll have to let others weigh in on if two good 360's are enough. I'd like to say yes, but those are some warm components... So I don't know for sure. It might depend how much you want to OC them :-)

driam
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/09 20:55:41 (permalink)
    Here is the rough draft with the computer so far using the ammo case using 360mm radiators at 54mm thick:

Here is the airflow:

The motherboard is on a removable tray, thus I can add the main parts, lower it back into the case and hook up the tubing. The tray is secured into the case via 80/20. There are 2 triangle panels in the front that will be "riveted" using screws. The main case will have airflow.

B0baganoosh
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/09 21:15:12 (permalink)
    Dude. That looks awesome.

Delirious
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 17474
    • Ribbons : 61
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/10 00:03:24 (permalink)
    Looking forward to seeing the final product

"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger" 
    Affiliate Code XZUMV9TJW5
    Associate Code: 7PM43CU71IB2IAP
    education may be expensive but wait until you get the bill for ignorance
    A wise man once said that we can't make anyone feel or do anything. We can throw things into the wind, but it's up to each person to decide how they want to react, where they want to stand when things fall.
    driam
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/10 09:54:30 (permalink)
    As long as 2 of those 360 radiators will keep my GPU and CPU cool, I will purchase the watercooling parts this week. I was playing around with 420 radiators, but they are a bit to massive and reduce the portability of the case...

I will also try to find a way to add a 3rd 360 radiator to the cad model tonight.
    post edited by driam - 2021/05/10 10:09:05
    B0baganoosh
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/10 12:12:48 (permalink)
    I would like to think two of those bad Larry's in push/pull will be fine lol.

Thurmod
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 129
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/10 12:36:21 (permalink)
    Cleaaaaaan

08G-P5-3767-KR 5/6/2021 11:51:11 AM PT No
    10G-P5-3885-KR 4/29/2021 9:03:23 AM PT No
    24G-P5-3975-KR 4/28/2021 9:14:05 PM PT No 
    24G-P5-3985-KR 4/28/2021 9:13:45 PM PT No 
    24G-P5-3987-KR 4/28/2021 9:13:32 PM PT No 
    10G-P5-3897-KR 4/8/2021 2:55:41 PM PT No 
    10G-P5-3895-KR 9/25/2020 11:24:12 AM PT No
    driam
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/10 20:33:40 (permalink)
    Now this seems like the perfect power button. Key = Armed (looks cool), Red = Nanites Engaged(power). I just have to make sure never to lose the keys or I can not power on my PC lol.

I am finalizing a water cooling parts list tonight and may go for buying very soon this week! 
    B0baganoosh
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/12 12:26:41 (permalink)
    I like it. I've also always been a big fan of these:

abdull74
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 103
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/14 09:36:20 (permalink)
    Words can't describe this piece of art

Keep it Simple
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30975
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/14 12:03:36 (permalink)
    interesting project

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

driam
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/14 20:12:49 (permalink)
    Update:

Nike_7688.. I am going with that as the switch now! Great suggestion, a dual pole momentary switch (shutdown / restart). (Nanite infusion engage/ nanite reboot).

I bought the first bit of parts to measure for CAD, no going back now.

*Radiators X2 = Corsair Hydro X Series XR7 360mm (54mm thick).
    *Fans X 12 (for push/pull) = Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 2000 RPM (yes 2000 RPM).
    *Fan controllers x2 (one for each radiator...and the six fans)= SilverStone Technology Silverstone 8-Port PWM Fan Hub.
    *Optimus Absolute Threadripper 3+ CPU Block (was lucky to score a blemish at 25% off!).

I also purchased a bunch of Dremel metal cutting wheels for the ammo case... tomorrow is the big day I add an access window. 

I already cut an old computer case motherboard tray to fit inside, looks legit.

To order:
    *Optimus D5 Reservoir.
    *Fittings.
    *Aluminum structural angle stock to reinforce the case.
    *A better GPU then my EVGA GTX 950, hopping to get a RTX 3090 Hydro copper... only 3 more seconds on the next drop! 
    *ONE RGB light strip to make the "Nanites" Glow pale blue or red. 
    *Possibly more filament for my 3D printer to make brackets and covers.
    *???? Will find out as I go along.
    B0baganoosh
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/14 21:15:03 (permalink)
    big moves! good luck!

driam
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/16 11:40:03 (permalink)
    Success on cutting the ammo can! I bought a new Dremel as my old one died 1/4 of the way though... the new one had no trouble with a grinding wheel. The metal on the can is around 0.048" thick! Even with a giant hole cut out, the box has maintained a high level of strength. I cant imagine how strong it is gonna be on step 2 when I place a bunch of aluminum 0.375" thick brackets into it. This will be a great LAN gaming mobile PC (also water tight when transporting). 

Here is a shot of what the top will look like with the tray I cut out:

Next step is to create the fixture to hold the tray in place. Along with fixtures to hold the radiators and pump on the back, this may be 3D printed from PETG, as aluminum blocks can get very expensive. Lastly the front panel fixturing to hold it in place. I cant wait until I get this thing on a milling machine. I will have pictures of that as well.

Best part is any toolmaking work done on this at my job counts to my toolmaker apprenticeship. 

Oh and sorry for the cruddy photos, I find it easer to use my phone, I do have a very nice camera when when the final product is done! 

I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend! 
    Slippy103
    • Total Posts : 100
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/28 17:49:37 (permalink)
    This is an awesome build idea, cant wait to see the finished product.
    driam
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/29 15:55:04 (permalink)
    MAJOR UPDATE

I have gotten much farther with the design. I now have a method to attach the massive radiators and was able to get the first few brackets milled. 

Milling and tapping the first and second brackets (by hand with only a dial crank  old school):

Here is a look at my 3D printed brackets for testing, the actual ones will be made from aluminum. I needed 2 fan hubs alone to power these 2000 RPM beasts! It is quieter than I expected though at full speed....

Finally here is what the machine looks like so far (along with my fake 3D printed water pump for size reference):

There is a still a good amount of machining to do along with milling out as much aluminum as possible (even form the current brackets) to reduce weight. Besides that I am hopeful to get an optimums absolute D5 pump and RTX 3090 HC by the end of next month.

B0baganoosh
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/29 17:09:24 (permalink)
    She's gotten taller than the last design you showed! Lol it is looking awesome!

I have the optimus d5 res. It is fantastic. I got one of the blemished ones and there's the slightest scuff underneath the pump housing where you can never see once it's installed. They definitely make some high-quality stuff.

Lichachron
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 105
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/05/31 09:47:35 (permalink)
    The “Ammunition" details are amazing!

Psst? Buying EVGA? Use this code at checkout for up to 10% off your purchase: YH8K2O9I9WQQ8ZM

desmodue999
    • Total Posts : 100
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/06/03 14:12:41 (permalink)
    can't wait to see the final rig!
    cris78
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 101
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/06/04 04:05:50 (permalink)
    very  unique bro 
    ein385
    • Total Posts : 23
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/06/08 14:01:58 (permalink)
    that is very unique. Definitely not something you see very often
    R00thead
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 110
    Re: Project: Ammunition Manufacturing Device (AMD) / Water cooling questions. 2021/06/10 05:06:24 (permalink)
    Absolutely astounding execution of a unique idea for a build. Thanks for sharing!
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile