Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
neopill
  • Total Posts : 59
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2017/12/19 21:59:55 (permalink)
HEY EVGA Enthusiast-Pro gamers and users, 

Noticed my topic? Last HURRAH BUILD! Well it's true folks I'm getting to the point of wanting to do one more build but it'll be my LAST HURRAH! I love to game. I All my specs are EVGA all the way except the water cooler, HDD, SSD and rams.. I  plan on sticking to EVGA products.  I have recently sold my 2X EVGA GTX 1080 Classified so I could buy 1 K|NGP|N 1080 TI and man it's buttery smooth. Anyways I want to do one more upgrade yet I don't wanna break the bank. I will be handing my X99 mobo to my daughter's build and taking her ASUS gene to build for my friend's small rig. All of the mobos are M-ATX format. 

Here's what I own already: 
CaseLabs S5 Mercury Black with white inside (White stripes painted later)
X99 Mobo Micro 2
i7-5930K CPU 3.50GHz (6 cores)
Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB
4X Micron SSD raid
2- 7200RPM Seagate HHD 3TB each
EVGA 1300 WATTS Power supply
Predator 240 AIO
Lamptron Panel (runs Fan speed for all plus allows me know what temp is running inside case)'
5 White LED Cooler Master Fans 120MM

Here's what I am thinking of: 

Option A-
New CASE (Either EVGA D87, Cooler Master C700P, S340 Elite NZXT) (Still undecided and need to do more research on)
X299 FTW Mobo
i7 CPU LGA 2066 6 or 8 cores
Close Water Cooler Loop (new one which brand? EVGA? NZXT? or others and why?)
6X Micron SSD raid (add 2 more Micron SSD on top of 4 owned Microns)
EVGA 1300 Watts Power supply
2- K|NGP|N Video cards 1080 TI in SLI (buy 1 more K|NGP|N)
8-10 new RGB LED 120MM FANS 
LG 32GK850G
Maybe Add Capture cards since there's extra slots for it (if there's another way of doing this without having to add capture card then LMK)

Option B- 
New CASE (Either EVGA D87, Cooler Master C700P, S340 Elite NZXT) (Still undecided and need to do more research on)
Z370 FTW Mobo
i7 CPU LGA 1151 4 or 6 cores
LG 32GK850G
Maybe Add Capture cards since there's extra slots for it (if there's another way of doing this without having to add capture card then LMK)

Option C-
CASELABS Mercury S5 (KEEP but will take it apart to have it painted)
X299 Micro Mobo
i7 CPU LGA 2066 6 or 8 cores
LG 32GK850G

The Color Theme will be Black and Copper.. (Copper due to K|NGP|N copper base cooler). Now what will I be using this for? It would be my main Gaming Rig. Nothing else will be used for it except to game on it during night. I mostly game on EA Origin and Steam powered.  I have a MBP for work only. I even have a desk being modded for gaming only while I plan on adding another desk on other side for work with my Mac set up. So between the two options which route should I go with for gaming? I will not be overclocking them because I want it to last a LONG TIME after all this is my last hurrah for Computer Build.

The Black Caps are the ones that I am thinking or planning on buying. I would like to keep it all EVGA Products. I would go with EVGA Rams if they would come out with 32GB in DDR4. So for now I'm sticking with Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB.

If you have a suggestion then please do but don't give me trash talk here because I really don't have time for em. because I def wouldn't do that to you. One of my motto is do to those as you want them to do to yourself. 

I no longer own a Killer RIG except 2010 Mac Mini with old 30" Cinema Monitor until I build a new one...

My daughter now owns EVGA Z370 Classified, i7-8700K CPU 3.70GHz,  16GB Dominator Corsair, 1650GTX GPU Black n White Case.

53 Replies Related Threads

jeter9209
    • Total Posts : 21
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2017/12/20 19:50:39 (permalink)
    Gaming only rig? I like option B the best. Just don't see a need for all the extra cores and lanes to run an SLI setup for gaming. That is unless budget is of no concern of course. Just a lot of added cost for unused abilities with the X299 versus the Z370. As for the AIO I think most of the higher end ones are very close with measurables almost negligible. With that in mind i would stick with EVGA as a personal choice highlighting their quality of products as well as customer service if needed should a problem arise. I really like the choice in option C to paint the caselabs case. I think this adds more character to the build. If the case is black already maybe just have it trimmed out in copper to match the theme. Hope this helps. Side note, you should post your build in the ModRigs with some build photos as you go. I'd like to see how it turns out for ya!
    neopill
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2017/12/26 21:29:19 (permalink)
    jeter9209
    Gaming only rig? I like option B the best. Just don't see a need for all the extra cores and lanes to run an SLI setup for gaming. That is unless budget is of no concern of course. Just a lot of added cost for unused abilities with the X299 versus the Z370. As for the AIO I think most of the higher end ones are very close with measurables almost negligible. With that in mind i would stick with EVGA as a personal choice highlighting their quality of products as well as customer service if needed should a problem arise. I really like the choice in option C to paint the caselabs case. I think this adds more character to the build. If the case is black already maybe just have it trimmed out in copper to match the theme. Hope this helps. Side note, you should post your build in the ModRigs with some build photos as you go. I'd like to see how it turns out for ya!

YEP just making it a Gaming Rig only. Of course I know it's overkill- I already have most of the stuffs. Just adding little bit more.. I will hand my original set up to my daughter so she can have a nice set up. :) 

I no longer own a Killer RIG except 2010 Mac Mini with old 30" Cinema Monitor until I build a new one...

My daughter now owns EVGA Z370 Classified, i7-8700K CPU 3.70GHz,  16GB Dominator Corsair, 1650GTX GPU Black n White Case.

wmmills
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 5679
    • Ribbons : 40
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2017/12/27 00:04:02 (permalink)
    Oh stop it already!! You know, and I DEF know, this is not your last build by a long shot. So ill see ya back here in 3 years tops, lol.

MOBO: EVGA x299 Dark, CPU: I9 10900X, RAM: Patriot Viper RGB 3600 32gb, SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, M2: Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB, PSU: CoolerMaster M2 1500, CPU HSF: EVGA 240 CLC HSF~ P/P EK Furious Vardar, G-CARD:EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming w/Hybrid kit and Noctua IPPC 3000 P/P, CASE: LIAN-LI PC-V2010B w/ Window mod, OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, MON: Alienware AW3821DW

New EVGA product? Register it NOW with this link:
    http://www.evga.com/register/default.asp?affiliatecode=4QFQRAMOII
     Help Our Vets From K-2!
    [link=https://strongholdfreedom
    neopill
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2017/12/28 07:20:15 (permalink)
    wmmills
    Oh stop it already!! You know, and I DEF know, this is not your last build by a long shot. So ill see ya back here in 3 years tops, lol.

Hahahaha!

AngelGraves13
    • Total Posts : 78
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2017/12/28 14:23:06 (permalink)
    If you're making a gaming rig, then your X99 is pretty much still perfect for that.

Maybe just wait until DDR5, PCI-E 5, and 32-core CPUs hit the market in 2020.
    neopill
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/02/15 20:29:20 (permalink)
    AngelGraves13
    If you're making a gaming rig, then your X99 is pretty much still perfect for that.

Maybe just wait until DDR5, PCI-E 5, and 32-core CPUs hit the market in 2020.

Thanks for the reply..  Actually I want to build one more gaming with the latest and just stick to enjoy the gaming part. Not only that my set up I have now will be handed down to my daughter who's a gamer. She's learning her way around in Titan Falls 2 with me. She's in Clan with me and only plays when I'm online. I don't let her go online by herself.. Just one of the rules I have in my House and protecting her as much as I can since there's weridos out there online. The ones she's got in her system now used to be mine for gaming and video editing will be handed over to a long time old friend who needs a rig for heavy duty video editing. So everyone including my daughter and friend is happy with their system. :) 

I got myself Jonsbo UMX 4 with tempered glass case. I just also ordered EVGA Power Supply G3. So I'm taking it slow in building this. I am eyeballing Z370 Classified K Mobo with another 1080 TI running in SLI. I will also get 2 more SSD Mirco 960GB and have all 6 run as 1 storage unit in raid and back up with off site cloud. That way if it crashes it'll be backed up.  Of course it'll run 32GB rams .. Corsair Dominator.. I want to get Black model.. I will have the CPU water cooled AIO style either with Corsair H115i. All the 120mm will be Corsair RGB model so I can change the colors to my mood.

It will be Black and Copper Color Theme. 

Till then folks... 

SimonOcean
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 222
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/02/17 09:00:16 (permalink)
    For pure gaming I would go option B. You will save money doing that over A or C. Maybe with the money saved by an SMA8-A case instead. (I have a Mercury S5, and I have just ordered an SMA8-A... waiting for it to be built... so this is exactly what I would do with my money).

Regarding GPUs: stick with your single 1080 Ti Kingpin and wait a few months. End of March NVidia should announce the new gaming graphics card so save money to upgrade from the 1080 Ti into the next generation Kingpin. Maybe buy two of those if you have  the money spare and don't mind poor ROI.

Think 1: Caselabs Mercury S5 | Retired

Think 2 rev B: Caselabs Magnum SMA8/A | MSI X570 Tomahawk | R7-5800X | G.Skill DDR4 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34 | MSI RTX 3090 Suprim | 2x Samsung 970 Evo 2TB | EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200 | Dell UP2715K 5K monitor | Twin custom water-cooling loops with Hardware Labs GTX 560 and GTS 480 with D5 pumps and Aquaero 6 XT control
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/02/17 09:32:31 (permalink)
    Moving to Mods Rigs section of forum -- where builds belong

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/02/17 09:37:54 (permalink)
    Personally X99 still looks the best bang for your buck with up to 4 GPU, only lacking in best possible M.2 SSD speed, but supported by Windows 7

If you need many PCIe lanes, those new CPUs get pricey FAST - that is why I'm skipping X299 (for now)

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

neopill
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/02/17 13:40:53 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    Moving to Mods Rigs section of forum -- where builds belong

Thanks! 

neopill
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/02/17 13:57:02 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    Personally X99 still looks the best bang for your buck with up to 4 GPU, only lacking in best possible M.2 SSD speed, but supported by Windows 7

If you need many PCIe lanes, those new CPUs get pricey FAST - that is why I'm skipping X299 (for now)

As of right now I have the X99 Micro2 Board. ( This will be handed down or given to my daughter while hers going to my friend). She already has my 2 Classified GTX 980 running SLI. It's all pink LED lit... She loves her gaming rig.

AS for Z370 Classified - I'd like to have the extra small slot on top of the main GPU slot. Also I read that X299 with bigger CPU tend to run hotter due to more cores. I thought about 2066 CPU 8 cores then I read where it gets HOT fast and stays HOT. I thought It would be best to stick to 6 cores. I will be using AIO closed looping. 

AS for M.2 SSD- wouldn't you have to sacrifice for the PCI lanes in order to use M.2 SSD? 

evgapcbuilds
    • Total Posts : 96
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/02/17 17:52:53 (permalink)
    Cool GTX

But does someone considering 4 GPUs really care about cost?
    neopill
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/02/17 19:04:11 (permalink)
    evgapcbuilds
    Cool GTX

Those who have no problem burning moolahs.. These are people who want to push it with their GPUS.. I'm all about how it looks and how it works in that order. The products I'm getting ain't cheap so I ain't in a hurry plus I have to save for it or work for it. 

Yes they are expensive to get but then again it all depends on what one wants to do and the money the spend on it. For me I think it's worth it and something I want to do for 2 way SLI not 4 Way SLI thou... 

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/02/18 21:03:33 (permalink)

But... last hurrahs sound so... well... final!      :/

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    nikkocortez
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2884
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/02/19 13:10:45 (permalink)
    neopill
    evgapcbuilds
    Cool GTX

Those who have no problem burning moolahs.. These are people who want to push it with their GPUS.. I'm all about how it looks and how it works in that order. The products I'm getting ain't cheap so I ain't in a hurry plus I have to save for it or work for it. 

Yes they are expensive to get but then again it all depends on what one wants to do and the money the spend on it. For me I think it's worth it and something I want to do for 2 way SLI not 4 Way SLI thou... 

I can see the practicality in going X99 over X299.  I just got into X99 back in June/July myself when X299 was starting to come out.  I did the same when X99 was released and built an X79.  PCIe lanes were always a factor in my build choices.  My last X79 ran three GPUs, two titans in SLI and a GTX690 for driving three additional monitors for a gaming/workstation machine.

Good luck on your build!
    neopill
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/02/19 15:49:05 (permalink)
    XrayMan

But... last hurrahs sound so... well... final!      :/

I Know dude.. It does sound final and it is basically for me. I'm going all out and will keep it that way even when technology advances. I'm sticking with my guns until they cap out or burn out then Iwill have em replaced.  I won't be doing the builds over and over. I have come to a point where I just don't want to be spending money on gaming rigs anymore except when they break and no longer work. (I'll be sure get the warranties for all the EVGA Products anyhow. Especially the video cards). ( I don't overclock em either so they should last for long haul). 

So I'll be sure that I get what I want and that will be overkill or just ridiculous set up. Yet I'll be the one to enjoy looking at it while I 'm on break in between gaming or doing whatever I throw at it. 

neopill
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/03/06 20:25:36 (permalink)
    I finally ordered Z370 Classified Mobo. I already got the EVGA Power Supply G3 1000 Watts.. 

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102315
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/03/06 23:28:25 (permalink)
    neopill
    I finally ordered Z370 Classified Mobo. I already got the EVGA Power Supply G3 1000 Watts.. 

Excellent. Looking forward to the progress of the mod. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10103
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/03/07 01:10:59 (permalink)
    Look forward to seeing the final build and hopefully it lasts a long time. I know the urge to upgrade can get pretty hard to resist especially when we really could see a core count war with AMD. I personally don't want to rush into anything since I just upgraded but am looking forward to having 16 or 32 cores in a few years from now.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

neopill
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/03/07 08:43:36 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    neopill

Excellent. Looking forward to the progress of the mod. 

Thanks...

By the way Checked out your Rig.. Nice looking rig dude.. 

neopill
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/03/07 08:50:42 (permalink)
    Hoggle
    Look forward to seeing the final build and hopefully it lasts a long time. I know the urge to upgrade can get pretty hard to resist especially when we really could see a core count war with AMD. I personally don't want to rush into anything since I just upgraded but am looking forward to having 16 or 32 cores in a few years from now.

I certainly understand about the upgrade process.. It's mind boggling when newest / fastest stuffs comes out then we start to think hmm gotta have that so sell what we have and get it.. Well that's where the buck stops for me.. I have come to the point of where I want a NICE looking rig and be content with it as long it can pushes games for me.. I game a lot with Titan Falls 2.. I know they are and will come out with Titan Falls 3 so this rig should be able to push that just fine and dandy.. I do Game in BF1/4 occasionally.. Both games are played at Ultra or highest level settings.. 

AS matter in fact I want to try to get my hands on an other K|NGP|N Video card running in SLI.. Even though I know many will tell me it's OVERKILL dude... Like I said it's my Last Hurrah Build.. One more thing it'll be Black Copper Theme...  Sounds like a Snake Theme Black Mamba or Copper Head.. So take the word of those two.. Black Copper.. :) 

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/03/10 00:24:55 (permalink)
    Hoggle

Threadripper makes that (more cores) more affordable than the Intel based solution. Just wait until AMD shrinks the die to 7nm.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

neopill
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/03/10 10:49:38 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    Hoggle

Threadripper makes that (more cores) more affordable than the Intel based solution. Just wait until AMD shrinks the die to 7nm.

I know back the day when AMD 1.0 GHZ my friend taught and helped me build was the day AMD Was super fast and cheaper than Intel.. Even had AMD Video graphic cards.. Even though they are fast yet they can't seem to get a grip on their driver issues as opposed to Nvidia.. That's one of the reasons I stayed with Intel and Nvidia due to their reliability as opposed to AMD Cpu and GPU... 

Again it's all based on different opinion and experiences. That's another reasons for Last Hurrah to have reliability and stability in the long haul of using.. (Of course will replace when it crashes and burns after all I buy extended warranty for all my EVGA products just in case)...

Still waiting for MOBO to arrive.. While I wait. I have a question here for yall- Will Corsair be coming out with more Black Edition Memory? It's out of stock and has been awhile. Just wondering if anyone knows here.. 

batboy88
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 234
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/03/10 13:36:03 (permalink)
    neopill
    rjohnson11
    Hoggle

I know back the day when AMD 1.0 GHZ my friend taught and helped me build was the day AMD Was super fast and cheaper than Intel.. Even had AMD Video graphic cards.. Even though they are fast yet they can't seem to get a grip on their driver issues as opposed to Nvidia.. That's one of the reasons I stayed with Intel and Nvidia due to their reliability as opposed to AMD Cpu and GPU... 

Again it's all based on different opinion and experiences. That's another reasons for Last Hurrah to have reliability and stability in the long haul of using.. (Of course will replace when it crashes and burns after all I buy extended warranty for all my EVGA products just in case)...

Still waiting for MOBO to arrive.. While I wait. I have a question here for yall- Will Corsair be coming out with more Black Edition Memory? It's out of stock and has been awhile. Just wondering if anyone knows here.. 

Oh I'm happy with intel what they been doing over the past few years, some awesome stuff. that said Amd is doing some cool stuff too now. I don't know should be set for awhile me....cleaned up and one of the blocks had some trash junk in it after like 6-8 months...should be set to go for awhile again. a few games and want some more kinda and just screwing around on the net about it.

7700k/5.2ghz-1.34v/ FTW K/ custom Loop/ Crucial/Micron Ballistix- 3200mhz/ Vega 56 Reference/ Cooler Master GXII Pro 750w

2600x/MSI X470 4.3ghz
    neopill
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/03/13 22:09:10 (permalink)
    My Classified Z370 Mobo has arrived today! Now next is Corsair Dominators Memory Sticks (Look at link down below), intel I7 8700K CPU, Corsair HI115 water cooler AIO...  Corsair RGB fans and 2 more Micron SSD 960GB. (it'll be total of 6 SSD raided together as one. (It'll have Backblaze back up online incase if it crashes). 

I took the metal piece off where it says EVGA, Z370 Classified K on it.. I will have it lightly sanded to have it painted Black on top side only.. Then rearrange the Names of the metal plate around. It will have K|NGP|N on it. Then have it final painted Copper color.. Once that is done then will take the letters off so the black font will show up.. After that I will paint clear coat on it for final look. 

About the Corsair Memory rams that I'm thinking of are these: 

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Memory-Size/Tested-Speed/dominator-torque-config/p/CMD32GX4M4C3200C14T

One more thing regarding to the Theme for my RIG: Which sounds better? 

Copper Black? 
    or
    Black Copper? 

I will start posting pictures once I get everything and will also document my journal here with the build.

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/03/14 11:01:48 (permalink)
    For some reason I like the sound of 'Black Copper' better.

neopill
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/03/14 19:54:12 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    For some reason I like the sound of 'Black Copper' better.

Thanks for your feedback.. Will think about it.. In No hurry.. When I'm done with the build then will call it as it comes up.. :) 

Even so.. I just finished sanding using different grits 80, 220, 320 then 400. It's now smooth even though there are some streaks of diff colors.. That's fine cuz it'll be painted over anyhow.. 
    Here are some Pictures of progress... 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152120878@N06/albums/72157694500042125

About the paint: It'll be painted Black first then will have letters over the black color.. Once I get the words set up then will paint again Copper color. Once that is done then I will peel the letters off so it'll give a black font effect with Copper. I DEF will not paint underneath the plate. Once I am done then will have it clear coat painted over it so no chip or scratches easily. (I will test first to see how it looks before actually doing it on the final piece). 

LMK if link doesn't work.. Anyhow enjoy looking at some photos... Once I get all my stuffs together then I will snap shot some pictures so you will see the progress of the build. It's going to be slower than I'd like due to Nissan Max failing the state inspection. It's a good thing cuz I have until 3 months to get it fix then get back to buying and building my RIG.

post edited by neopill - 2018/03/14 19:57:28

batboy88
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 234
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/03/14 22:50:05 (permalink)
    id Keep what you had. that is still capable.  I'm still happy with this one man..that 8700k is overkill. it's more now trying to get the best cooling on this without really wanting to delid...got a copper block going/gallium now, about the same I figured..need more Pump though and waiting on that.

7700k/5.2ghz-1.34v/ FTW K/ custom Loop/ Crucial/Micron Ballistix- 3200mhz/ Vega 56 Reference/ Cooler Master GXII Pro 750w

2600x/MSI X470 4.3ghz
    neopill
    Re: MY LAST HURRAH BUILD! 2018/03/20 20:44:18 (permalink)
    Hey Yall.. Got a question.. which Water AIO cooler should I get? Corsair H115 Extreme or EVGA CLC 240?  

::UPDATE:: as for the black bracket that comes on the Z370.. I have sanded it to different grits.. got it smoothed down.. primed then painted epoxy black.. Just waiting to pick up my vinyl lettering so I can paste it and paint over it copper then remove the lettering so it'll show off a nice black color.. I will be posting pictures soon so be on the look out for it.. 

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile