EVGA

KP, HC, and Hybrid Cards... and Elite Membership.

Author
}{yBr!D^
  • Total Posts : 79
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/09/27 17:52:30 (permalink)
I do strongly advise EVGA to consider implementing stricter rules within Elite Members and those who have older registered cards from the past (or make them elite because of this). Members shouldn't be held against because some cards don't have valid warranties anymore since they did (or still) own these cards. (This isn't a personal gripe, I'm an Elite member.) 

Moving forward into Oct/Nov where these more expensive "higher" grade of endgame hardware for the coming years, EVGA should stride to ensure as much as they can to get these in the hands of actual users and on top of that QA. I expect these high standards from a company I've always purchased from and as well with the high-quality standard of your small but effective team. These cards will range anywhere from 1899 ~ 2500 most likely and there is a lot of actual interest in owning these (not just I). There is a ton of useful ideas in this forum from your loyal Elite and Non-Elite members trying t get a shot at getting these cards before whatever deadline they want them in (or just obsession) but, they're actual users. 

You have every actual member and bot's registration in your database, I'm sure it is difficult to sift out which is real and which isn't... focus more on forum users and actual product registration via their account profiles to help determine who is legit. Consider reserving some stock for these people willing to dish out the case/plastic to have the honor of owning these monsters and actual use to be had. Also, these profiles have (hopefully) current contact information/emails so special links can be sent out per account holder or just in general of knowing when these will be available for special order/purchase. 

This will be a huge image for EVGA's already well-established image. 

4 Replies Related Threads

williamr86
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 106
    Re: KP, HC, and Hybrid Cards... and Elite Membership. 2020/09/27 18:00:06 (permalink)
    I have a EVGA 980ti Classy, and noticed that only 1000 series were the oldest considered to get Elite Membership, even though I registered the 980ti Classy with EVGA. I can understand their thought process about offering the service to members who are more active here and with their pocketbooks, but I agree with you that there may be some things they could change.

Enjoy Discounts on EVGA items with Discount code: 0HGRCPSXNTZ58R3

exlink
    • Total Posts : 100
    Re: KP, HC, and Hybrid Cards... and Elite Membership. 2020/09/27 18:02:53 (permalink)
    I'm hoping HydroCopper cards/blocks won't be as high in-demand/botted since they require custom WC loops that the majority of people do not have.
    Mkilbride2599
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 282
    Re: KP, HC, and Hybrid Cards... and Elite Membership. 2020/09/27 18:02:57 (permalink)
    Yeah, I was sad my 280, 470 and 670 didn't qualify me, but it's alright. I got my 100 posts. :P

williamr86
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 106
    Re: KP, HC, and Hybrid Cards... and Elite Membership. 2020/09/27 20:10:32 (permalink)
    Mkilbride2599
    Yeah, I was sad my 280, 470 and 670 didn't qualify me, but it's alright. I got my 100 posts. :P

Ugh. I feel this so much. My 980ti barely didn't make it.

Enjoy Discounts on EVGA items with Discount code: 0HGRCPSXNTZ58R3

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile