EVGA

Helpful ReplyHot!Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age

Page: < 12345 > Showing page 2 of 5
Author
dwoodward
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6258
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 21
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2019/12/29 18:59:14 (permalink)
Most expensive Motherboard I've ever seen. Hilarious. Especially considering Threadripper is crushing Intel ATM in the market that this board is marketed towards. EVGA needs to take a step back in my opinion, if they want us to take this board seriously. This is just some serious LOL atm.

Register your Products! Click Here!
Did I help you find the product you were looking for?
Register your Product and remember to enter my EVGA Affiliate Code: JXE2Y5PH4K
Thanks! And enjoy your new EVGA Graphics Card / Motherboard!
Associate Code: 9KWI53WAR7PX3KS

Core i9-9900k | ROG Maximus XI Hero | 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum | 970 Evo NVMe | GTX 1070 Ti SC Black
Ranmacanada
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 992
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2019/12/29 20:09:05 (permalink)
dwoodward
Most expensive Motherboard I've ever seen. Hilarious. Especially considering Threadripper is crushing Intel ATM in the market that this board is marketed towards. EVGA needs to take a step back in my opinion, if they want us to take this board seriously. This is just some serious LOL atm.

Yep.  For the price of this board alone you can get a board and chip that will destroy any of the Xeon-W's that this board supports.  (24 core 3rd gen Threadripper 3960x and a motherboard)  The top end Xeon 3175x has an OEM price of $2999, and gets beat by processors half it's price.  https://www.anandtech.com/show/15044/the-amd-ryzen-threadripper-3960x-and-3970x-review-24-and-32-cores-on-7nm

There is no reason to buy this board/platform unless you like wasting money, or you need an expensive space heater (look at the power usage difference between Threadripper and the 3175x, more than 100 watts!)

ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)
AMD Ryzen 2700
Fold for the CURE!
EVGA 1080 FTW
EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid

ComboSlicer
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 286
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2019/12/30 22:35:29 (permalink)
Can you discuss AMD vs Intel elsewhere please?

Ranmacanada
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 992
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2019/12/30 22:38:23 (permalink)
ComboSlicer
Can you discuss AMD vs Intel elsewhere please?

We are discussing this board and how much of a joke it is.  That is all.  If you see it otherwise, I'm sorry that you don't seem to understand this.

ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)
AMD Ryzen 2700
Fold for the CURE!
EVGA 1080 FTW
EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid

ComboSlicer
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 286
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2019/12/31 00:27:22 (permalink)
Well the product clearly isn’t for you. Obviously this platform is a niche and from economical point of view there are cheaper options (which is good).

Comparing with other two motherboards this one is clearly rather cool, kudos for the waterblock.

Lets hope there will be reviews soon.

apsese
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 129
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2019/12/31 02:01:59 (permalink)
But can it run Crysis?

finally a signature without that associate code
Spartan0536
  • Total Posts : 61
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2019/12/31 04:07:49 (permalink)
I am wondering at this point if Intel is paying "rebates" to EVGA for not making any TR40X or X570 boards, they are the only board partner to yet produce a single board for EITHER of those 2 platforms?

As for the board, $1800 for a board is really stretching it even for the exotic high end consumers, and most of them are looking for performance where the best chip this board will get gets STOMPED HARDCORE. The waterblock is a nice touch, but the only people I can see even buying this board will use exotic cooling solutions like LN2 to get max clocks, it's a cool board with a cult following, but it's dead on arrival sadly :(
post edited by Spartan0536 - 2019/12/31 04:20:38
aka_STEVE_b
EGC Admin
  • Total Posts : 17692
  • Ribbons : 69
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2019/12/31 06:32:56 (permalink)
definitely not marketed for me , is all I can say.

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X  12-core cpu~ ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ~ EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3~ G.SKILL Trident Z NEO 32GB DDR4-3600 ~ Phanteks Eclipse P400s red case ~ EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G+ PSU ~ Intel 660p M.2 drive~ Crucial MX300 275 GB SSD ~WD 2TB SSD ~CORSAIR H115i RGB Pro XT 280mm cooler ~ CORSAIR Dark Core RGB Pro mouse ~ CORSAIR K68 Mech keyboard ~ HGST 4TB Hd.~ AOC AGON 32" monitor 1440p @ 144Hz ~ Win 10 x64
mr_scary
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 426
  • Ribbons : 6
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/02 13:04:53 (permalink)
vinhus
I hope its raid config will work with third-party high-end NVme SSD such as Samsung... and if it does not support then waist the money!

failbadon
vinhus
failbadon
vinhus
I hope its raid config will work with third-party high-end NVme SSD such as Samsung... and if it does not support then waist the money!

you'd spend money on something like this and not buy a dedicated hardware raid card?

Im not a rich man to spend $1700 for this and other raid hardware couple hundred bucks ?! sorry i can't compete with you Mrmillionaire 

if you've got 2k for a board for this (average) and the 3k for the CPU (average) factor in u.2 real SSDs and a good bit of RAM the RAID card is not an issue.  And onboard RAID blows anyways.  Always has, always will.   Ditto that nobody who will "game" on a board like this is going to use the onboard audio, it's well past the price point where soundcards or external DACs come into play.

If anybody is going to be sane and actually "use" this platform rather than brag here's what you want , won't OC but  you shouldn't OC it but has LRIMM support.

And hardware raid cards are less than a 2080ti, let a lone a titan, it's not that bad for expense.

If you are talking about NVMe Raid it will be pointless if this board is "PCIe 3.0" I ran 2 Samsung Evo Plus' in RAID 0 and the result was actually worse then 1. 
As far as other types of raid for other uses IDK. So there will be no performance gain on PCIe 3.0, 4.0 may have better results, but there are now PCIe NVMe that are much faster.

Now for RAID using Mechanical drives that's a different story, I have been running HDDs in RAID 0 Since Nvidia 780i (Still Have it) years ago, and I am running RAID 0 x 5 in this PC for almost 5 years. Onboard RAID is not trash, and works great, One of the things I really love about Intel HEDT boards, is the onboard RAID is Great! Easy to setup properly in BIOS/UEFI, and never fails on me. It makes for excellent game drives with large capacity, and performance. However I don't think I would buy this board cause I don't want to spend this kind of money, I would if I had cash to blow.

Attached Image(s)

bill1024
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11089
  • Ribbons : 65
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/02 13:36:12 (permalink)
I guess everyone has an idea what this board would be good for and not good for.
No raid, just one 160gb WD velociraptor drive would be all I need once up and running.
Could use a 16gb USb drive but they are a but laggy when working setting things up, but good enough to run once done.
Bet this setup would be great for BOINC crunching, especially primegrid LLR project, no doubt at all
But for this price I would get a dual or quad socket MB and a couple CPUs.
For playing games, why would anyone buy this at this price when an i7-8086k or i9-xxxxx 8 core will play any game thrown at them.
This should be a dual processor system like the ones that came before it.

High end hardware is getting priced out of the reach of the average person. 1700$ GPUs and motherboards, several thousand $ CPUs.
As long as some are willing to pay.....

Life is too short to carry a cheap pocket knife

Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 49167
  • Ribbons : 199
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/02 13:42:03 (permalink)
bill1024
For playing games, why would anyone buy this at this price when an i7-8086k or i9-xxxxx 8 core will play any game thrown at them.

Owning the best hardware is awesome, bragging rights, & higher benchmark scores. If you're also buying at this level you'll also be playing at 4k where cpu doesn't matter as much.
bill1024
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/02 21:02:40 (permalink)
I guess, but would it not be better to put the money into the best GPUs then. V100, RTX Titans

Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/02 23:30:16 (permalink)
If you're buying at this level you could most likely buy them too.
Afterburner
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 25794
  • Ribbons : 110
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/05 09:18:59 (permalink)
Interesting. Looking forward to the reviews of course. However, my first reaction is this... What we had 10-13 years ago, was most everyone could afford the top hardware if they knew what they wanted. Kind of like when most hobbies started (drag racing, bicycle racing ETC.). Anyone could play. Now only a few can run the high end.

I am starting my thought process of building an entirely new system (Including Nvidia’s next-gen Ampere GPUs) and it looks like what was a $3000-$5000 total project cost just four years ago (Including dual GPU's) it is now $10k-$12k. 

jeffro66
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6912
  • Ribbons : 8
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/05 11:10:14 (permalink)
I have always loved building high end computers great hobby but for 10k to 12k it's gonna have to spin like burn the tires off spin lol

case;Phanteks Enthoo 719 High Performance Full Tower  i9-12900ks MSI MPG Z690 CARBON WIFI kingston fury beast 64gig rgb ddr5
 lian li 360b galahad aio
 ,Nvidia RTX4090 FE
,super flower 1000 platinium power supply,wd black M.2 2TB NVMe,windows11 -LG ultragear 38 inch ips monitor 
MasterMiner
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 713
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/07 04:08:56 (permalink)
Ohhhh... daddy likes....

Attached Image(s)

I used to mine. Now I compute.
delarisch
  • Total Posts : 62
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/07 20:24:51 (permalink)
Thank you for posting the SR-3 Dark manual. I’ve already printed it and bound it. I’m about half way thru my initial review.

Lots of choices to make... lots of planning while Intel can get some unlocked Xeons out into the market!

Thank again!
-Arnold
noko59
  • Total Posts : 19
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/07 20:45:59 (permalink)
Very nice board, just wished it was a TRX40 chipset sTRX4 socket. The price may well be worth it depending upon the build quality of this board, it looks actually really impressive. I like that EVGA has HALO products, that really distinguishing them from the rest. As for EVGA just going with Intel, that is a business decision, Intel maybe giving a lot of engineering assistance for their designs which gives that little bit extra that is so hard to reach. Yes EVGA could start building AMD motherboards but then the enticement may end in two years, there are plenty of AMD board makers as it is now.
bsmegreg
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1604
  • Ribbons : 6
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/08 21:54:14 (permalink)
Seems the only ideal usage would be a remote AutoCAD workstation for a quad Quadro P6000 config with a high end Xeon and the 192GB memory...  That or other very, very high demanding Quadro usage...

I suppose it could be used for scientific applications with a quad Tesla or Quadro config.  Its not dual CPU though, which is a issue to an extent for a few reasons...

I can't necessarily explain where this fits into the consumer market except two places...   
1) Maybe bitcoin mining (seems a like a high pricepoint though). 
2) It is Xeon, so it would be ideal for other 24/365 usage.  Intel Core is not intended for 24/365 uptime.  There may be a few consumer applications for this.
I wouldn't necessarily consider it a consumer gaming board, unless you wanted to game on the best of Intel.

The U.2 port on the motherboard is very, very nice for enterprise usage...  Usually you have to buy a PCIe card adapter and waste a PCI slot.  I've only ever seen one consumer buy U.2, because 'its better'...  Better in latency and reliability, but not speed (like 2million hour MTBF).  So maybe there is a consumer market for it.

The waterblock and lack of dual CPU support may deter some workstation/server usage though...

At the end of the day its more enterprise technology.  Its not really intended for consumer.  Its not necessarily wrong to lead consumers into it...  But a consumer probably isn't going to get full usage out of it.  However, if they have the money to throw down it is better in performance and more reliable than consumer technology.
post edited by bsmegreg - 2020/01/08 22:19:19

MasterMiner
SSC Member
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/09 14:29:17 (permalink)
bsmegreg
Seems the only ideal usage would be a remote AutoCAD workstation for a quad Quadro P6000 config with a high end Xeon and the 192GB memory...  That or other very, very high demanding Quadro usage...

I suppose it could be used for scientific applications with a quad Tesla or Quadro config.  Its not dual CPU though, which is a issue to an extent for a few reasons...

I can't necessarily explain where this fits into the consumer market except two places...   
2) It is Xeon, so it would be ideal for other 24/365 usage.  Intel Core is not intended for 24/365 uptime.  There may be a few consumer applications for this.
I wouldn't necessarily consider it a consumer gaming board, unless you wanted to game on the best of Intel.

The U.2 port on the motherboard is very, very nice for enterprise usage...  Usually you have to buy a PCIe card adapter and waste a PCI slot.  I've only ever seen one consumer buy U.2, because 'its better'...  Better in latency and reliability, but not speed (like 2million hour MTBF).  So maybe there is a consumer market for it.

The waterblock and lack of dual CPU support may deter some workstation/server usage though...

At the end of the day its more enterprise technology.  Its not really intended for consumer.  Its not necessarily wrong to lead consumers into it...  But a consumer probably isn't going to get full usage out of it.  However, if they have the money to throw down it is better in performance and more reliable than consumer technology.

Yeah, very pricey for an enthusiast board - way off the charts for gaming. But the build / durability surpasses Supermicro hands down.

Like a lot of these super-high end boards, it’s tailor made for Wall Street quants. It checks every box to the nth degree. It would be almost sad to see this board in a server box quietly feasting on data, but from a cost perspective - that’s where it should be.

As far as single vs double xeon - a modern data crunching machine is going to be hybrid with the gpu’s doing the heavy lifting - a mid-range GeForce card will rip any cpu to shreds, even the priciest xeon, on any deep-learning benchmark - or any mathematical calculations really.
post edited by MasterMiner - 2020/01/09 14:34:31

bill1024
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/09 15:37:36 (permalink)
MasterMiner
bsmegreg

Yeah, very pricey for an enthusiast board - way off the charts for gaming. But the build / durability surpasses Supermicro hands down.

Like a lot of these super-high end boards, it’s tailor made for Wall Street quants. It checks every box to the nth degree. It would be almost sad to see this board in a server box quietly feasting on data, but from a cost perspective - that’s where it should be.

As far as single vs double xeon - a modern data crunching machine is going to be hybrid with the gpu’s doing the heavy lifting - a mid-range GeForce card will rip any cpu to shreds, even the priciest xeon, on any deep-learning benchmark - or any mathematical calculations really.

Not all data crunching can be ported over to GPUs. There are tons of math programs that are CPU only LLR,PPS, GFN can be both.
Many other scientific data is still CPU only, even folding st home still has CPU only tasks that can not be ported over to GPU.
I have dual and  quad processor systems with no GPUs (headless) crunching data on CPU only projects, like world community grid and so on.
Everyone has a different use for a computer, and I am sure this system will be a joy to own.

wmmills
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5679
  • Ribbons : 40
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/09 21:36:13 (permalink)
dwoodward

+1.... Evga def needed to do a SR3, imo anyway, but they should have stuck to the traditional design. Although, now is a bad time to do this with Intel being spanked like they are and not too much of a convincing vision coming out of them for the future. There CES was very blaahhhh.... then AI,gpu, machine learning,AI,AI. If they dont get a grip on there core markets there isnt going to be any R and D loot to do AI with. My hats off to EVGA for doing a stellar job on it, but the timing is all wrong, this was not the gen to drop it in. Hey, maybe EVGA knows something we dont and thats why they dropped it now?!?! Maybe theres not going to be much desktop future left to drop one in!? Yes, i know we hear that every few years since.... 1998 that i can remember but what makes this a little different is the silicon brickwall were about to smash into. Without some sort of huge material science breakthrough or some much better O/S programming to really utilize the hardware we have much better, the highway we are on is getting shorter by the second.                                                                                       

MOBO: EVGA x299 Dark, CPU: I9 10900X, RAM: Patriot Viper RGB 3600 32gb, SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, M2: Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB, PSU: CoolerMaster M2 1500, CPU HSF: EVGA 240 CLC HSF~ P/P EK Furious Vardar, G-CARD:EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming w/Hybrid kit and Noctua IPPC 3000 P/P, CASE: LIAN-LI PC-V2010B w/ Window mod, OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, MON: Alienware AW3821DW

New EVGA product? Register it NOW with this link:
http://www.evga.com/register/default.asp?affiliatecode=4QFQRAMOII
 Help Our Vets From K-2!
[link=https://strongholdfreedom
MasterMiner
SSC Member
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/09 22:03:49 (permalink)
bill1024
MasterMiner
bsmegreg

Not all data crunching can be ported over to GPUs. There are tons of math programs that are CPU only LLR,PPS, GFN can be both.
Many other scientific data is still CPU only, even folding st home still has CPU only tasks that can not be ported over to GPU.
I have dual and  quad processor systems with no GPUs (headless) crunching data on CPU only projects, like world community grid and so on.
Everyone has a different use for a computer, and I am sure this system will be a joy to own.

Simply not true. Whether its regression or network optimization CUDA destroys CPU. Have you ever had a gander at Intel’s freely available instruction set for x86/64 processors? About 1300 pages of densely described interrupts, system control, ip, etc, etc, etc...

Every single CPU core must accommodate all of it. Every instruction in the set.

CUDA only does math... with thousands of cores. It’s instruction set is 30 pages. And yes - math is math. Deep learning is one massively global minima effort using gradient descent. That covers the gamut of matrix algebra and every associated axiom known to man.

This goes right back to why 2 xeon’s - at least for this machine / board - is overkill.

If you get near 1 TB of dram - then CPU housekeeping becomes a bigger burden. But for max 192 gb - 1 xeon is plenty.

A beautiful board for a very niche market.
post edited by MasterMiner - 2020/01/09 22:06:38

bill1024
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/09 22:59:39 (permalink)
Nothing is EVER overkill. Turn in your man card immediately.
I run BOINC primegrid where we look for very large prime numbers. Many of the sub-projects are CPU only.
Also I run GIMPS prime95 looking for large primes, world record 107 day tasks on an i5-8600k. They are CPU tasks.
These math programs use x86 CPUs because they have SSE, AVX, AVX2, AVX512, FMA3,F16C, CPU extensions, GPUs don't have.
Why else they can't/won't use GPUs for I do not know. ALL I know is they could put 4 socket with four 64 core processors, overclock those cores, load it up to 100% and run 24/7/365. Never too many cores.

EVGA has a BOINC team that looks for primes, does Cancer, Aids, Alzheimer's and EBOLA research, map the stars, and other projects.
If you (anyone here) buy one of these beasts, come to the BOINC section and stretch its legs crunching some data.
Many projects to choose from, do as much or as little as you like.
Heck, you don't even have to wait to get one, most any modern CPU will work. 
CPUs with AVX or better will do better in math but the older can do BIO very well. Put those computers to good use, good causes.

TiN_EE
Yes, that TiN
  • Total Posts : 377
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/10 21:00:17 (permalink)
I could reiterate that this board would also work with any usual Xeon *1** Skylake-SP series and *2** CascadeLake-SP series CPUs that fit 3647 and support maximum memory those CPUs can do, so it's not only limited to 32GB UDIMMs, but also can operate much larger RDIMMs ;). No NVDIMM support as that's only 2P systems stuff.  And when using CPU w/o OC, watercooling on the block is not a requirement.

If you have question, please post in public forum. I do not reply PMs, so all in community can benefit the answer. 
rohini85
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/18 15:23:14 (permalink)
Has anyone received a board and able to successfully boot. My config is SR-3 Dark Motherboard, Intel W3175X CPU, and Noctua nh-u14s-dx-3647 cooling, Power supply is EVGA 1600Watt.  I get an error E2 upon hitting the reset button on the board. No signs of any life, upon hitting power button on the board just a click sound, no fan movement no nothing. 

I have tried alternate power supply as well. 
Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/19 11:06:23 (permalink)
rohini85
Has anyone received a board and able to successfully boot. My config is SR-3 Dark Motherboard, Intel W3175X CPU, and Noctua nh-u14s-dx-3647 cooling, Power supply is EVGA 1600Watt.  I get an error E2 upon hitting the reset button on the board. No signs of any life, upon hitting power button on the board just a click sound, no fan movement no nothing. 

Try removing your gpu, and then try starting the pc.
DSM2-Hackintosh
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/19 21:42:36 (permalink)
Now it has to be available in Europe...
CDresel
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/21 12:04:06 (permalink)
rohini85

Mine works just fine. Booted first attempt. Did you torque the screws correctly and in the correct order? You should use a torque driver for install. 

sjcrespo
  • Total Posts : 30
Re: Introducing the EVGA SR-3 DARK - An Elegant Motherboard For A More Civilized Age 2020/01/22 13:33:08 (permalink)
As someone who had fun with a W-3175X all year long (2019) I can appreciate the SR-3 Dark. Its all about the thrill of getting something very few others can.

It was a fun ride while it lasted. I loved blowing thru benchmarks and seeing how far I could take it. For my case, it wasn't about doing CAD or enterprise work. I have the disposable income that products like this are intended for. The new SR-3 Dark is an enthusiast board, just like the ASUS Dominus Extreme. For those trying to justify the price-to-performance numbers, its futile. This was never meant as a bang-for-your-buck platform.

Not gonna lie, I did love my time with the LGA3647 platform tho 

Yes I even delidded my W-3175X lol

Page: < 12345 > Showing page 2 of 5
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile