EVGA

Intel wireless driver updates fix Windows 10 blue screen issues & Intel 57 security fixes

Author
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 31005
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 122
2021/03/01 13:08:45 (permalink)
Intel wireless driver updates fix Windows 10 blue screen issues

(excerpt)
Intel has addressed Wi-Fi and Wireless Bluetooth drivers issues causing Windows 10 blue screen of death (BSOD) errors and Bluetooth devices to lose connection or stop working.
Users are urged to install the updated Wi-Fi drivers (Intel PROSet/Wireless Software 22.30.0 ) and Wireless Bluetooth drivers (Intel Wireless Bluetooth 22.30.0) seeing that they also include security updates, besides functional updates.

(excerpt)

Fixes for security issues affecting Intel products

Intel also addressed 57 security vulnerabilities during the February 2021 Patch Tuesday, including high severity ones impacting Intel Graphics Drivers.

Good short 1 page read with much more than just those excerpts I placed above.  Some links to more information are also on the page.

Time to check your updates. 

I had to manually force the new WiFi driver ... because the W10 update in device manager, kept saying it already has the best driver

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

1 Reply Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10103
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Intel wireless driver updates fix Windows 10 blue screen issues & Intel 57 security fi 2021/03/01 13:42:41 (permalink)
    Good to know as I decided to put in a Intel AX based card at the start of the pandemic.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile