EVGA

RGB Flickering when set to static off

Author
MFingCEO
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/01/20 07:30:41 (permalink)
I just installed my Rtx 3080 FTW 3 Ultra Hybrid gaming card last night. For the first 20 min the RGB was working fine and all of a sudden I noticed the face plate was flickering after being set to white. I tried to change the color but the plate kept flickering. Now I have all RGB set to static off and the RGB on the bottom of the card is off and the fans are off but the faceplate and the evga logo on the end of the card are both flickering.  RGB isn't really a big deal to me I'd just turn it off but it's not turning off. What I have tried: Re-installing Precision x1 multiple times, uninstalling all other RGB Software, Multiple reboots, Full power off over night, RE-seated card. I have another machine I could try it on but that's going to be a serious PITA considering I had to disassemble my case to get the water cooler installed. I'm hoping there's some firmware / software issue and not a cold solder joint or bad cap etc...

1 Reply Related Threads

harley262
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 390
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: RGB Flickering when set to static off 2022/01/22 05:33:52 (permalink)
    although my issue was different that yours but my strix 3080ti last week after the new nvidia driver started acting silly and each morning coming out of sleep it would light up with the base rainbow colours, but i was able to change them back to dark. then yesterday i updated the cards driver in aura suite and it is now working as it should.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile