EVGA

Infinite Login Loop

Author
DoubleTheGarlic
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/10/11 11:08:26 (permalink)
Hello, just wondering what I should do.  Trying to get in to manage my orders and buy some stuff but I can't for this ever-looming login issues this website suffers from... which it's remarkable that I was able to post in here.  

8 Replies Related Threads

Flint 1760
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 8295
    • Ribbons : 45
    Re: Infinite Login Loop 2021/10/11 12:59:12 (permalink)
    I assume you tried clearing everything Ctrl+Shift+Del?  One thing that works sometimes is F5 (refresh).  Another thing that has also worked every once in a while, is after you have put in your info at login, pause for five seconds before hitting Enter.

If you are trying to order and you have to login and it sends you back to the log in page, try going back a page on your browser.

I know some of these sound goofy, but they have worked for me on occasion, not all the time.  There are still a lot of niggling problems on the site.

Just some ideas and good luck.

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102323
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: Infinite Login Loop 2021/10/11 13:14:39 (permalink)
    If you are registered on the EU page then in some instances you'll be directed to the title page, but this is normal. Otherwise try the ideas posted by Flint 1760. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Gurami
    • Total Posts : 6
    Re: Infinite Login Loop 2021/10/11 14:34:33 (permalink)
    With all due respect, none of this is NORMAL, including those ideas. "Sometimes works, once in a wile"... It just should work. I've never struggled with the website that much in my entire life. This one is clearly broken but instead of addressing the issue, the moderator says "it's normal", which isn't normal either.
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Infinite Login Loop 2021/10/11 14:59:49 (permalink)
    Gurami
    With all due respect, none of this is NORMAL, including those ideas. "Sometimes works, once in a wile"... It just should work. I've never struggled with the website that much in my entire life. This one is clearly broken but instead of addressing the issue, the moderator says "it's normal", which isn't normal either.

We Moderators can't "fix the site".... we are Not EVGA Employees or even anywhere near CA or Taiwan

We CAN Help other member Navigate the site

Does the EVGA site has issues ... from time to time the answer is Yes

Is it sometimes the way the member is trying to log on -- or there web browser or security setting ... many time

Voice your opinion here:  Complaints and Suggestions

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Infinite Login Loop 2021/10/11 15:40:35 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    Gurami

or even anywhere near CA or Taiwan

I'm near there.      

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Gurami
    Re: Infinite Login Loop 2021/10/11 20:01:12 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    Gurami

We Moderators can't "fix the site".... we are Not EVGA Employees or even anywhere near CA or Taiwan

We CAN Help other member Navigate the site

Does the EVGA site has issues ... from time to time the answer is Yes

Is it sometimes the way the member is trying to log on -- or there web browser or security setting ... many time

Voice your opinion here: 

I didn't mean for you to fix the site, but I assumed that you, guys, have direct access to the one who runs it and can tell them that "there are people complaining about endless loop of hell on the site, do something because they litter in my forums" or something like that...  
    P.S.
    By the way, guess what happens when I click the link you have provided... It's a laugh through tears... really...
    post edited by Gurami - 2021/10/11 20:03:52
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Infinite Login Loop 2021/10/11 20:10:59 (permalink)
    Gurami

I didn't mean for you to fix the site, but I assumed that you, guys, have direct access to the one who runs it and can tell them that "there are people complaining about endless loop of hell on the site, do something because they litter in my forums" or something like that...  
    P.S.
    By the way, guess what happens when I click the link you have provided... It's a laugh through tears... really...

When you opened the Account there were a few check boxes you needed to check - top of screen "My EVGA" (pull down) the select "My Account"
               (link) https://www.evga.com/community/myProfile.asp
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                     Please take a moment to review EVGA's Privacy Policy and EVGA's Terms of Use
                     By creating an account at EVGA.com, I affirm that I have read, understood, and accept EVGA's Privacy Policy and EVGA's Terms of Use.

Yes, I accept EVGA's Privacy Policy. Furthermore, I also accept the processing of my personal data as set out in EVGA's Privacy Policy.

Yes, I accept EVGA's Terms of Use.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you log on to the Forums -- Make Sure you check the "Remember Me " - Box

Browser - do not block EVGA cookies

What security setting you use on your PC or your Router might be blocking something that is needed ?

No VPN - if your having issues

I'm using Firefox 93.0 and currently having no issues on the EVGA site

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Gurami
    Re: Infinite Login Loop 2021/10/11 20:15:55 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    I'm using Firefox and currently having no issues on the EVGA site

Everything is checked. I guess I'll switch to Firefox and see what happens. Thank you.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile