EVGA

AnsweredGot email about graphic card but...

Author
krakow2000
  • Total Posts : 12
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/10/08 07:35:08 (permalink)
I recive email from EVGA with info:

Hello,
You are receiving this email because your account shows that it has three or more cards in the notify queue.
As we continue to monitor the queue to get cards to gamers sooner, we appreciate all the feedback to help us to improve the queue system.
Due to the overwhelming demand for the 30 Series Products, our first step was to close the notify queue until we can fulfill them. Management team then took an extra step to prioritize those that have not received a card versus others who have been able to get multiple GPU’s.
After reading the feedback, there were legitimate concerns about retroactively changing the queue function. We are sorry for any frustration this caused, this was not the company’s intention. Today we are going to make the following updates:
  1. The queue system will be rolled back to the previous rule.
    1. Anyone who missed a card from Monday, October 4th, will be notified on the next release.
    2. EVGA will continue to send notifies through October 8th.
  2. In order to get cards to gamers sooner, please go to the notify page  and keep selected your top two cards that you would like to purchase and remove the others.
    1. On October 11th, 2021 the system will only lookup and send notifies based on your two oldest entries.
    2. Going forward the queue system will only allow for two 30 series notifies on the current lineup.
    3. EVGA strongly suggests to keep the FTW3 ULTRA or XC3 ULTRA models due to consistent supply compared to limited supply on K|NGP|N, HYDRO COPPER and HYBRID due to supply constraints.
    4. EVGA is also going to be adding SMS verification to the checkout process for all notifications to catch bot orders.
  3. The queue system will not be turned back on until the current queues are fulfilled.
  4. The checkout window is 20 hours from the time of notification released.
EVGA appreciates your feedback to continue improving the queue system to deliver 30 Series cards into as many gamers hands as possible.
Thanks,
EVGA

But when i click "here" link redirect me to login, after login landing on main site and don't know where go to chose this 2 card... any help?
Flint 1760
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8295
  • Ribbons : 45
Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/08 08:43:50 (permalink)
Log in to EVGA, then go to the top of the page click "My EVGA" and at the bottom of the drop down you'll see "My Notifies."  You then will see all your notifies, just choose what you want to keep and remove the rest.

Caveat:  There have been problems on the site and if you don't get through, clear everything Ctrl+Shift+Del, if you still have problems try F5 (it does work sometimes).  Also, do not use a VPN, and if still have problems contact Customer Service for your region.  https://www.evga.com/about/contactus/

Hope this helps and good luck.

krakow2000
Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/08 09:27:25 (permalink)
Flint 1760
Log in to EVGA, then go to the top of the page click "My EVGA" and at the bottom of the drop down you'll see "My Notifies."  You then will see all your notifies, just choose what you want to keep and remove the rest.

Caveat:  There have been problems on the site and if you don't get through, clear everything Ctrl+Shift+Del, if you still have problems try F5 (it does work sometimes).  Also, do not use a VPN, and if still have problems contact Customer Service for your region. 

Hope this helps and good luck.

don't see this... cannot put url for image or upload image... don't have nothing in notification section
post edited by krakow2000 - 2021/10/08 09:29:41
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 31005
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/08 09:35:32 (permalink)
Um OK ... you have a low post count & March 2021 account

Did you ever add any GPU to the Queue ?

If no, that is why .... queue is locked .... this only works for those who were in before the lock

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

krakow2000
Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/08 10:23:25 (permalink)
yes, added 3 card when this was open, same my friend. 3 different 

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/08 13:23:41 (permalink)
Where are you located?
krakow2000
Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/08 13:28:39 (permalink)
the_Scarlet_one
Where are you located?

Europe, Poland... but when registration for graphic card start i see only $$$ version, now when login i see in EU price card on account.
Flint 1760
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/08 13:53:13 (permalink)
They should be in your "My Notifies" so keep trying the the things I suggested.  It sounds as if the EU site is having some of the same problems.  If you have no luck, you might want to call Customer Service on Monday:

EVGA Europe

• German Office
  • Munich, Germany

• Call Service
  • Germany: +49 (0) 8918-904911
  • United Kingdom: +44 (0) 1788-247-506
Service Hours
  • Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 18:00 CET

krakow2000
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/09 05:33:43 (permalink)
    Flint 1760
    They should be in your "My Notifies" so keep trying the the things I suggested.  It sounds as if the EU site is having some of the same problems.  If you have no luck, you might want to call Customer Service on Monday:

EVGA Europe

• German Office
    • Munich, Germany

• Call Service
    • Germany: +49 (0) 8918-904911
    • United Kingdom: +44 (0) 1788-247-506
    Service Hours
    • Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 18:00 CET
    Login today and got this info 

**PLEASE NOTE**
    As of October 11th, 2021. EVGA will only allow for two active products to be notified. If more than two active products exist, EVGA will take the two products that have the oldest notification date.
    **PLEASE NOTE**
    EVGA Staff and Customer Service do not have access to queue positions or estimated times for your notifies and as such, would not be able to give you that information via phone or email.

So i don't need chose 2 card now?

Flint 1760
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/09 08:11:51 (permalink)
    Before 11 October, You should remove one of your notifies so that you only have two left.

Here is further information from Jacob at EVGA as to why and what EVGA recommends:
    • "On October 11th, 2021, the system will only lookup and send notifies based on your two oldest entries.
    • Going forward, the queue system will only allow for two 30 Series notifies on the current lineup.
    • EVGA strongly suggests to keep the FTW3 ULTRA or XC3 ULTRA models due to consistent supply compared to limited supply on K|NGP|N, HYDRO COPPER and HYBRID due to supply constraints."
    Good luck.

krakow2000
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/09 21:58:00 (permalink)
    Flint 1760
    Before 11 October, You should remove one of your notifies so that you only have two left.

Here is further information from Jacob at EVGA as to why and what EVGA recommends:
    • "On October 11th, 2021, the system will only lookup and send notifies based on your two oldest entries.
    • Going forward, the queue system will only allow for two 30 Series notifies on the current lineup.
    • EVGA strongly suggests to keep the FTW3 ULTRA or XC3 ULTRA models due to consistent supply compared to limited supply on K|NGP|N, HYDRO COPPER and HYBRID due to supply constraints."
    Good luck.

Like i say before, don't have any info in NOTIFICATION section, except this one from my last post... if i understand correct, when got 3+ card in queue they will automaticaly take 2 with oldest date and rest will be "delete"?
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10103
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/10 02:57:56 (permalink)
    krakow2000
    Flint 1760

Good luck.

Like i say before, don't have any info in NOTIFICATION section, except this one from my last post... if i understand correct, when got 3+ card in queue they will automaticaly take 2 with oldest date and rest will be "delete"?

Yes it should keep the two you signed up to be notified about and the rest will be removed. They understand that some people might have put in rare cards like the Kingpin or water cooled cards first so they are offering people the option to switch to a more common one if they want.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Nereus
    Captain Goodvibes
    • Total Posts : 18926
    • Ribbons : 58
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/10 07:41:54 (permalink)

this: https://www.evga.com/community/myNotifies.asp 

or: https://eu.evga.com/community/myNotifies.asp
    post edited by Nereus - 2021/10/10 07:56:38

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

Flint 1760
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/10 07:53:06 (permalink)
    Nereus
     this: https://www.evga.com/community/myNotifies.asp 

From what I can gather, the EU site is having sporadic problems.  Either nothing at all shows up or they all show and they can't get the notify positions removed.  Some EU members have had no problems.  So who knows, site or operator errors.

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/10 07:55:19 (permalink) ☼ Best Answerby Cool GTX 2021/10/10 12:39:39
    If you are in eu, make sure you are looking at the eu website for your notifications. Do not use the US based webpage for eu notifications. If you are on the US based webpage link by others, while being in the EU, then you aren’t going to see your information.

Go to https://eu.evga.com/community/myNotifies.asp

Take note of the https://eu.EVGA.com part. When I look at the EU webpage, I see prices in Euros. If you are seeing prices in USD, you are likely on the wrong webpage.

Also, IF YOU signed up for notifications on the Us Webpage instead of the EU webpage, that may be a problem. The US website will not ship to EU members, and using a forwarding address will not work.
    post edited by the_Scarlet_one - 2021/10/10 07:57:35
    Nereus
    Captain Goodvibes
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/10 07:56:10 (permalink)

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/10 11:38:24 (permalink)

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    krakow2000
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/11 02:48:31 (permalink)
    the_Scarlet_one
    If you are in eu, make sure you are looking at the eu website for your notifications. Do not use the US based webpage for eu notifications. If you are on the US based webpage link by others, while being in the EU, then you aren’t going to see your information.

Go to

Take note of the https://eu.EVGA.com part. When I look at the EU webpage, I see prices in Euros. If you are seeing prices in USD, you are likely on the wrong webpage.

Also, IF YOU signed up for notifications on the Us Webpage instead of the EU webpage, that may be a problem. The US website will not ship to EU members, and using a forwarding address will not work.

the_Scarlet_one

Go to

This my be problem... but always when login to EVGA they automaticaly switch me to EU even if i login on US site... when log in i see graphic card in EURO. In German office they speak english?? My provider give me free call to all EU except UK now :P

post edited by krakow2000 - 2021/10/11 02:50:04
    Dedzone
    • Total Posts : 3
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/12 12:20:24 (permalink)
    I am having a related problem as well. I goto my EVGA then 'My Notifies', and wants me to log in again. After that, it tells me there was an error sending the confirmation code...in which it wants me to make sure I have the correct phone number. I have the correct one in theer, it was always correct. And still keeps giving me the same error message "ErrorCode:48f77fb8-5965-40e0-9591-a5dad525f4c5 - Confirmation Code Failed to Send"  My information is correct. So........what the heck now???
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/12 12:23:42 (permalink)
    Email EVGA at support@evga.com, or call them and speak with them.
    Dedzone
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/12 12:26:47 (permalink)
    the_Scarlet_one
    Email EVGA at , or call them and speak with them.

Yea, I did. Figured I would post here as well hoping that there would be a quick fix.....thanks Scarlet.

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/12 12:29:15 (permalink)
    Dedzone
    the_Scarlet_one
    Email EVGA at , or call them and speak with them.

Yea, I did. Figured I would post here as well hoping that there would be a quick fix.....thanks Scarlet.

EVGA just opened after a long weekend, so if there are any issues, they will be working to correct then now. Hopefully they will get any issues corrected fairly quick.
    Nereus
    Captain Goodvibes
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/12 15:04:34 (permalink)

I had some weirdness... last week when they made changes to the notify system, I had 3 or 4 old notifies from as far back as January 2020 suddenly liven up again like they were in a queue. I canceled them all again (850 T2 PSU, sleeved cables, 2070 Super gaming GPU, and I think cable combs) - I had previously purchased or canceled those items a long time ago.

Today, I received 2 emails from EVGA saying the product I was waiting for is now available - the 850 T2 PSU, and the sleeved cable. I checked my notify list, they all still say "removed by user", so I am wondering (a) why I'm getting these notification emails, and (b) have I just lost my 2 queue spots - in which case I will be mightily annoyed.

I will contact EVGA, but posting it here in case someone has similar issues.

edit: trying to notify EVGA... when I submit, it says I have submitted an incorrect Captcha ..except there is no Captcha box there. Sigh.

UPDATE: Ok no worries if this happened to you, apparently EVGA cleaned out some of the in-stock product that still had notifies in their system this morning (despite the fact mine were long since canceled). Also, since the items were not 3000 series GPUs, it will have no impact on the recent changes and limitations EVGA made for 3000 GPU notify queues.

post edited by Nereus - 2021/10/12 15:53:16

EVGA_Lee
    • Total Posts : 4247
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/12 16:09:01 (permalink)
    Another thing to remember if you're having a similar issue to OP's situation -

A lot of you guys forgot what email address you used when you registered your account, and instead used a different email address when you signed up for your notifications.  Since all we asked people to include was their email address, a lot of you used a different one so your notifications are under a different email address.  If this is the case, then just confirm if your notification email (or the queue update email) is from the email address on your account (MY EVGA -> My Profile) and compare that to the email address where you received the notification/queue update email.  If it's a different email, then you may need to create a new account using your other email before you can see your notifications or make a purchase.
    Dedzone
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/12 20:08:13 (permalink)
    EVGATech_LeeM

A lot of you guys forgot what email address you used when you registered your account, and instead used a different email address when you signed up for your notifications.  Since all we asked people to include was their email address, a lot of you used a different one so your notifications are under a different email address.  If this is the case, then just confirm if your notification email (or the queue update email) is from the email address on your account (MY EVGA -> My Profile) and compare that to the email address where you received the notification/queue update email.  If it's a different email, then you may need to create a new account using your other email before you can see your notifications or make a purchase.

Thanks for the info Leem. I did check, but all the emails I used for my account and notifications are the same. I rarely use different ones.  So I really don't know what the issue is. Hoping to hear back from them sooner than later....would REALLY like to get a card.
    krakow2000
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/13 03:07:30 (permalink)
    EVGATech_LeeM

I have only one account on EVGA :) but i found my problem... registered queue in USA. Soooo what now, don't have chance for card becaus queue was in USA or need call to german/uk section EVGA ?
    post edited by krakow2000 - 2021/10/13 03:24:27
    Flint 1760
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/13 03:42:38 (permalink)
    krakow2000
    I have only one account on EVGA :) but i found my problem... registered queue in USA. Soooo what now, don't have chance for card becaus queue was in USA or need call to german/uk section EVGA ?

If you are in the NA queue, then you can't do anything since you are EU based.  Calling EU EVGA offices won't help as you are not in the EU queue.

You will have to wait until the EU queues reopen and it is unknown at this time when or if any queues will reopen.  In a few months NVIDIA is allegedly releasing new SKUs and you can sign up for them.

Sorry for your misfortune.

krakow2000
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/13 04:09:14 (permalink)
    Flint 1760
    krakow2000

If you are in the NA queue, then you can't do anything since you are EU based.  Calling EU EVGA offices won't help as you are not in the EU queue.

You will have to wait until the EU queues reopen and it is unknown at this time when or if any queues will reopen.  In a few months NVIDIA is allegedly releasing new SKUs and you can sign up for them.

nah... will wait and put my friend USA resident adress... he will send to me... maybe somthing like this will work...
    Nereus
    Captain Goodvibes
    Re: Got email about graphic card but... 2021/10/13 04:24:52 (permalink)
    krakow2000
    Flint 1760
    krakow2000

nah... will wait and put my friend USA resident adress... he will send to me... maybe somthing like this will work...

That would probably work. Has to be paid with a US credit card too I believe (or Canadian or Mexican).

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile