EVGA

Precision X1 version 1.2.5 not responding to custom fan curve tab presets

Author
ImName62
  • Total Posts : 8
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/08/27 10:08:11 (permalink)
So I just noticed this when I just now updated both my x1 software and my 3070 xc3 ultra as I tend to update my stuff on most parts to when updates pop up, from there I noticed none of my GPU fans where spinning, so I turned off auto and put them all at 50% and they spun up fine, but none of my presets fan curve's or custom once seem to be doing anything now where as before they would flawlessly change my fan speeds when I applied the curves I wanted. beyond this issue I'm all green it would seem though I'm yet to stress anything as I just turned my pc on.

UPDATE: So it seems I've figured out the issue, the problem was when the updates got applied they seemed to have tuned off my fan curve presets button and by manually turning it back on it seems to be now controlling said fans again where as before it was not responding at all but I seem to have noticed now that the settings are not staying on when I close the x1 app sadly. Restarted & solved that issue as well, all seems to be working again.
post edited by ImName62 - 2021/08/27 10:50:41

Hardware:
Cpu - AMD Ryzen 5950x 4.5ghz
Gpu - Evga Rtx 3070 XC3 ULTRA
Cooler - Corsair H150 RGB Pro XT
Monitor - LG 27GL83A-B 27
Elite ID: I0IWHJT0HLE3EF3KYO
Associate Code: H3Q54DGN3TOIW50

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile