EK Launches ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Monoblock in Full Nickel Flair

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102313
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2021/04/29 10:44:29 (permalink)
EK Launches ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Monoblock in Full Nickel Flair | TechPowerUp

EK, the premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is releasing a Full Nickel version of the EK-Quantum Momentum ROG Crosshair VIII Hero monoblock. This monoblock is engineered specifically for the ROG Crosshair VIII Hero and ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero motherboards and features a full-metal design that possesses unrivaled durability and a premium finish. This complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Ryzen AMD processors is compatible with the X570-based ROG Crosshair VIII Hero and Dark Hero motherboards.

The monoblock is equipped with the latest-generation EK cooling engine, used in the Quantum Line to ensure the best possible CPU cooling while not reducing the flow to other components. This water block directly cools AM4 socket type CPU as well as the voltage regulation (MOSFET) module. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. Like every EK monoblock, the EK-Quantum Momentum ROG Crosshair VIII Hero D-RGB also features a high flow design and can be easily used with weaker water pumps or lower pump speed settings as well.

The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper, while the top is machined from a solid piece of brass that is afterward nickel plated. The nickel-plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow easy installation.

Availability and Pricing
The EK-Quantum Momentum ROG Crosshair VIII Hero D-RGB - Full Nickel is made in Slovenia, Europe, and is available for pre-order through the EK Webshop or EK Partner Reseller Network for EUR 199.90 inc. VAT. It is expected to start shipping in mid-May 2021. 

I know it's made of full nickel, but that is an expensive monoblock in my personal opinion. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile