EVGA

Co-op Crysis Mod targets December Release - Contains Crysis and Warhead Campaigns

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102313
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/11/11 10:34:03 (permalink)
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/co-op_crysis_mod_targets_december_release_-_contains_crysis_and_warhead_campaigns/1

For those that want to re-experience the original Crysis experience in a new way, you should have a look at Crysis Co-op, a mod which aims to grant PC gamers the ability to play through the entirety of the campaigns of both Crysis and Crysis Warhead with your friends. All you will need is access to Crysis Warhead on Steam. In December, the modders behind Crysis Co-op plan to release the Crysis campaign section of the mod, which will utilise Steam to make Crysis' multiplayer modes usable. This will make the mod usable without a VPN or direct IP addresses. 

Using Crysis Wars' existing multiplayer mechanics, Co-op players will be able to revise each other using defibrillators, though this function is removed in the mod's hardcore modes. Co-op players can also decide which character they are playing as in Crysis Co-op.

Can you play Crysis Co-op?

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Co-op Crysis Mod targets December Release - Contains Crysis and Warhead Campaigns 2019/11/11 11:20:44 (permalink)
    they must think there is still some money out there to be made on this old of a game

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

fergusonll
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1686
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: Co-op Crysis Mod targets December Release - Contains Crysis and Warhead Campaigns 2019/11/11 15:11:25 (permalink)
    As much as I loved Crysis then, I tried to play it about a yr ago and couldn't get into it. Besides never been much of a multi-player person either.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile