EVGA

LockedUSA Tariff Impacts? Do They Effect EVGA Cards?

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
aldur80
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 280
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: USA Tariff Impacts? Do They Effect EVGA Cards? 2018/09/25 10:41:55 (permalink)
squall-leonhart
Hemi isn't wrong, you both flat out misunderstand economic and trade imbalance

Then please explain why ...
kram36
The Destroyer
  • Total Posts : 21477
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: USA Tariff Impacts? Do They Effect EVGA Cards? 2018/09/25 10:58:56 (permalink)
aldur80
squall-leonhart

squall-leonhart is a mini me of HeavyHemi. If Hemi said the sky was pink and we all said it was blue, squall-leonhart would tell us we are all wrong and Hemi is correct.
HeavyHemi
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 15665
  • Ribbons : 135
Re: USA Tariff Impacts? Do They Effect EVGA Cards? 2018/09/25 11:00:55 (permalink)
kram36
HeavyHemi
kram36
It's the trade imbalances. The US has such a large trade deficit with China because China will not allow US made goods into their country without high tariffs on them. Either China opens up it's markets like the US did for them or the products will come back here to be made. The US can not survive having jobs taken away along with US products being blocked by high tariffs. This isn't merely a China only issue, this is happening all over the globe. Other Countries are trying to be reciprocal, while China is not. It time this stops, we have been sold out for too long.

No, we have such a large imbalance because as I stated precisely: with 4.4% of the World's population we CONSUME 25% of the resources. Simple math tells you that you cannot have the rest of the ~95%  of the world be as wasteful as we are  to 'balance out trade'. How many 4.4% using 25% does it take to equal 100%? This is very, simple. Why isn't Canada  complaining about their trade imbalance with US? Reagan started the mass outsource  of of jobs and killing unions as a priority to increase corp profits. Corporations don't care about your job. They care about maximum profit as is the fiduciary responsibility to their shareholders. Those you elected sold you out. All Hail King Trump.

No, it's exactly what I posted.

Can't be, I used simple math and facts. You simply stuck your fingers in your ears to those facts YOU DID NOT DISPUTE and said 'neener neener'.  Perhaps you've found a new math were you can get the rest of the world to be as wasteful as the US. If you're that type, then you're probably hoping the  'rapture' is near because we are already burning through finite resources faster than 'God' can replenish them.  So unless you have of facts to offer,  don't bother.

EVGA X99 FTWK / i7 6850K @ 4.5ghz / RTX 3080Ti FTW Ultra / 32GB Corsair LPX 3600mhz / Samsung 850Pro 256GB / Be Quiet BN516 Straight Power 12-1000w 80 Plus Platinum / Window 10 Pro

HeavyHemi
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: USA Tariff Impacts? Do They Effect EVGA Cards? 2018/09/25 11:03:46 (permalink)
kram36
aldur80
squall-leonhart

squall-leonhart is a mini me of HeavyHemi. If Hemi said the sky was pink and we all said it was blue, squall-leonhart would tell us we are all wrong and Hemi is correct.

Funny, he asked 'please explain why' when the explanation was given in simple English.   Why would he,  Squall, need to repost what I posted and what you flailed (neener neener) at? Again, cite your facts and logic.
Your immature and ignorant insults make you look bad...again.

EVGA X99 FTWK / i7 6850K @ 4.5ghz / RTX 3080Ti FTW Ultra / 32GB Corsair LPX 3600mhz / Samsung 850Pro 256GB / Be Quiet BN516 Straight Power 12-1000w 80 Plus Platinum / Window 10 Pro

aldur80
iCX Member
Re: USA Tariff Impacts? Do They Effect EVGA Cards? 2018/09/25 11:10:03 (permalink)
HeavyHemi
kram36
aldur80
squall-leonhart

Funny, he asked 'please explain why' when the explanation was given in simple English.   Why would he  Squall need to repost what I posted and what you flailed (neener neener) at? Again, cite your facts and logic.

lol, so I ask for an explanation on why squall-leonhart thinks you are right and you come back condescending with the "simple English" retort. Just because you wrote your post in "simple English" doesn't make it right. I disagree with your "simple English" explanation and wanted squall-leonhart to give his reasons why he thinks you are correct. I didn't ask YOU to explain further because you already did... So I ask for a debate and instead I get in return that "I'm stupid and can't understand simple English"... You sure know how to win friends and influence others ... :/ 

HeavyHemi
If you're that type, then you're probably hoping the  'rapture' is near because we are already burning through finite resources faster than 'God' can replenish them.  So unless you have of facts to offer,  don't bother.

Wow, so yeah. I don't even know where to begin. Are you a total bigot who hates anybody who believes in God? Your words sure seem to say that. Now i understand why you don't want to have a rational debate and would rather call names and put people down to get your point across... :/
post edited by aldur80 - 2018/09/25 11:13:15
kram36
The Destroyer
  • Total Posts : 21477
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: USA Tariff Impacts? Do They Effect EVGA Cards? 2018/09/25 11:12:46 (permalink)
HeavyHemi
kram36
aldur80
squall-leonhart

Funny, he asked 'please explain why' when the explanation was given in simple English.   Why would he,  Squall, need to repost what I posted and what you flailed (neener neener) at? Again, cite your facts and logic.

neener neener? And you want to talk about immaturity, seriously?

I explained the issue just fine on both the tariffs and your mini me.
HeavyHemi
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: USA Tariff Impacts? Do They Effect EVGA Cards? 2018/09/25 11:17:52 (permalink)
aldur80

lol, so I ask for an explanation on why squall-leonhart thinks you are right and you come back condescending with the "simple English" retort. Just because you wrote your post in "simple English" doesn't make it right. I disagree with your "simple English" explanation and wanted squall-leonhart to give his reasons why he thinks you are correct. I didn't ask YOU to explain further because you already did... So I ask for a debate and instead I get in return that "I'm stupid and can't understand simple English"... You sure know how to win friends and influence others ... :/ 

I've not actually addressed you. If you disagree with what I posted, then explain why. He also explained that you "both flat out misunderstand economic and trade imbalance. "
I'm sure he made that comment based that it seems both of you have a  "flat out misunderstand economic and trade imbalance".  You're both claiming we are wrong with ZERO argument or facts behind them. Now would be a good time to make an argument or present facts counter. Otherwise you're just making noise because you're angry that you have no good counter for the facts as laid out. The end.

post edited by HeavyHemi - 2018/09/25 11:21:04

HeavyHemi
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: USA Tariff Impacts? Do They Effect EVGA Cards? 2018/09/25 11:27:59 (permalink)
kram36
HeavyHemi
kram36
aldur80
squall-leonhart

neener neener? And you want to talk about immaturity, seriously?

I explained the issue just fine on both the tariffs and your mini me.

"The US has such a large trade deficit with China because China will not allow US made goods into their country without high tariffs on them. Either China opens up it's markets like the US did for them or the products will come back here to be made. "

Your claim here is objectively false, by the FACTS I posted. And the FACT the US tariff is a TAX US CONSUMERS PAY AND DOES NOT AFFECT CHINA AT ALL. Once again the simple fact is the people in China and the rest of the world cannot afford to be as hugely wasteful consumers as US. I'll bet you've thrown away half of the food or more you purchased in the last month right?
You are not paying attention. We have a TRADE IMBALANCE because the US, as in WE, are an INTENTIONAL TRADE IMBALANCE TO GET CHEAPER PRODUCTS. You have no facts to counter with.
The theft of intellectual property is a separate issue and won't be solved by TAXING US CONSUMERS.

aldur80
iCX Member
Re: USA Tariff Impacts? Do They Effect EVGA Cards? 2018/09/25 11:41:00 (permalink)
HeavyHemi

I've not actually addressed you. If you disagree with what I posted, then explain why. He also explained that you "both flat out misunderstand economic and trade imbalance. "
I'm sure he made that comment based that it seems both of you have a  "flat out misunderstand economic and trade imbalance".  You're both claiming we are wrong with ZERO argument or facts behind them. Now would be a good time to make an argument or present facts counter. Otherwise you're just making noise because you're angry that you have no good counter for the facts as laid out. The end.

Ok here we go. Oh and BTW, when you end your statement with by attacking me and saying "The end" it really makes you seem like a 10 year old kid with no real ability to be civil in any debate.

HeavyHemi

No, we have such a large imbalance because as I stated precisely: with 4.4% of the World's population we CONSUME 25% of the resources. Simple math tells you that you cannot have the rest of the ~95%  of the world be as wasteful as we are  to 'balance out trade'.

Ok, so you reference a supposed fact with no source, but let's just take it as a fact just for arguments sake. So because the US consumes 25% of the worlds resources, why does that result in a trade imbalance?

HeavyHemi
 How many 4.4% using 25% does it take to equal 100%? This is very, simple. 

Umm, you lost me here. Can you explain what you are trying to get out here?

HeavyHemi
Why isn't Canada  complaining about their trade imbalance with US? Reagan started the mass outsource  of of jobs and killing unions as a priority to increase corp profits. Corporations don't care about your job. They care about maximum profit as is the fiduciary responsibility to their shareholders. Those you elected sold you out. All Hail King Trump

Are you saying that Canada doesn't complain about a trade imbalance with the US because Reagan started mass outsourcing of jobs and killing unions? I'm really confused here. I would think that Canada isn't complaining about a trade imbalance because trade is in their favor. I lived in Canada for a few years and I can tell you first hand that Canadians setup businesses and lived on the fact that they were getting a favorable deal when trading with the US.

HeavyHemi
Reagan started the mass outsource  of of jobs and killing unions as a priority to increase corp profits. Corporations don't care about your job. They care about maximum profit as is the fiduciary responsibility to their shareholders. Those you elected sold you out. All Hail King Trump

I believe that Kram36 rebutted this very well with the fact that unions have killed themselves off very well with over promising benefits. I cite Detroit and Greece for examples. While I agree it's all about max profits, it's the unions that have forced corporations to outsource like they have.

HeavyHemi
Those you elected sold you out. All Hail King Trump

You reveal your true motive here. You obliviously hate Trump and will rail against anything he tries to do. I'm not a huge fan or trump or anything, but this is like somebody disagreeing with what Obama did and then ending it with "All Hail King Obama!" it really makes anything you say invalid.
post edited by aldur80 - 2018/09/25 11:46:26
TheParagonHero
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 246
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: USA Tariff Impacts? Do They Effect EVGA Cards? 2018/09/25 11:47:36 (permalink)
Hey, guys. Let's get back on topic. Political debates are off limits here and aren't leading to answers to the OP.

You guys can argue in a PM, if you have to.

ASUS ROG Maximus VII HERO - Intel Core i7 4790k /w Corsair Hydro H105
16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 2133MHz - EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Black Edition

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile