EVGA Conatact Details

Author
vinayv
  • Total Posts : 20
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/06/18 05:32:23 (permalink)
Hello,
Im creating out DHL Invoice for RMA purpose, in that i need to enter EVGA contact details. Can someone tell me what is the phone number and email address of EVGA Taiwan?

Thank you

9 Replies Related Threads

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: EVGA Conatact Details 2018/06/18 06:47:47 (permalink)
    Look up the contact us page on evga.com for your region. Or look it up through google.

If you are creating a label for an rma, also read your email and input the details it requested in the email.
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: EVGA Conatact Details 2018/06/18 07:08:37 (permalink)
    You MUST follow the RMA email directions as they Could be Different than what is listed on the link below.

However if some information is Not Clear, contact EVGA Directly would be my recommendation

https://www.evga.com/about/contactus/

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: EVGA Conatact Details 2018/06/18 07:13:40 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    You MUST follow the RMA email directions as they Could be Different than what is listed on the link below.

However if some information is Not Clear, contact EVGA Directly would be my recommendation

https://www.evga.com/about/contactus/

Give a man a fish, feed them for a dayl.

Teach a man to fish, give them the ability to feed themselves for a long time.

I have learned that if we teach people how google works, they can start finding the answers very quick, lol. Not to mention, when they learn how to navigate the website they used to submit the RMA, they will find their answers as well. Not sure how people are able to submit an rma or contact evga, if they couldnt find the rma or contact details to begin with.
    post edited by the_Scarlet_one - 2018/06/18 07:14:58
    vinayv
    Re: EVGA Conatact Details 2018/06/18 08:04:04 (permalink)
    the_Scarlet_one
    Cool GTX

Give a man a fish, feed them for a dayl.

Teach a man to fish, give them the ability to feed themselves for a long time.

I have learned that if we teach people how google works, they can start finding the answers very quick, lol. Not to mention, when they learn how to navigate the website they used to submit the RMA, they will find their answers as well. Not sure how people are able to submit an rma or contact evga, if they couldnt find the rma or contact details to begin with.

Thanks for being sarcastic, i do know how to google but considering that EVGA rejects RMA for silly reasons i dont want to take a chance. As shipping to Taiwan is way to costly here and im not earning that much so that i can afford shipping them twice to taiwan. 
    vinayv
    Re: EVGA Conatact Details 2018/06/18 08:06:42 (permalink)
    Cool GTX

Thanks mate i have mailed the Taiwan team, if they will not respond i'll write this number and email which is in Contact Us Page.
    post edited by vinayv - 2018/06/18 08:08:01
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: EVGA Conatact Details 2018/06/18 08:10:01 (permalink)
    Did you follow the rules in the rma email?

Sarcasm comes because of the constant answering the same questions when people refuse to find an already posted solution. Your solution is in the rma email. Follow it exactly, and they wont have a reason to reject your rma.
    vinayv
    Re: EVGA Conatact Details 2018/06/18 08:33:59 (permalink)
    Yes I followed the RMA email didn't mentioned about single phone number of the Taiwan office, even the address they sent me in pdf did not have any phone number. When I contacted DHL they told me to give a phone number and email of the company so that they can contact them.
    EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: EVGA Conatact Details 2018/06/18 10:12:47 (permalink)
    Hello vinayv! I will be sending you an e-mail with the correct contact information for our Taiwan office.

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    vinayv
    Re: EVGA Conatact Details 2018/06/18 10:22:05 (permalink)
    EVGATech_AdamB
    Hello vinayv! I will be sending you an e-mail with the correct contact information for our Taiwan office.

Thank you very much, I got the mail.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile