EVGA

Want to extend PC signal to HDTV

Author
Kyle Ren
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/04/25 16:38:44 (permalink)
Hey guys. Been playing Fortnite on my PC and I just...can't...stop...playing! I'm hooked and think I have a problem. LOL! So I've been wanting to hook up my PC so it displays on my big screen in the home theater. When friends come over, I want to play in my computer room but want it to show up in the home theater since it also has surround sound. Been trying to figure out and a friend told me I'd need an "HDMI extender" of some sort. He showed me one that you hook up to your internet to extend the signal:. You can also connect a keyboard and mouse to it, so does that mean someone can actually play the game from the connected keyboard/mouse? Also, if anyone has experience with these extenders, is there any lag because that would be a game killer. Thanks for any help guys.

1 Reply Related Threads

EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Want to extend PC signal to HDTV 2018/04/25 17:10:34 (permalink)
    How far away is your computer from your living room TV? There are many different ways to project to your living room TV. Considering latency, cables, and other issues usually the best solution is just to move your computer to the living room when you need to.

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile