EVGA

Kingpin 1080 Ti Waterblock

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
MaroonDeath
  • Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Kingpin 1080 Ti Waterblock 2018/03/20 05:30:09 (permalink)
Y3didya
Again Maroon, where in the world do you live? In the EU or outside of EU? Good luck on finding 3 additional cards. And yeah, when I got my air cooled one, I was giggling about the listings on eBay. All of them below 800€ and from users having only one review ... knew this could be only scam because they all used same description and pictures

I live in the US. It seems that 90% of the listing with stock photos and a one or two sentence description are scams no matter how good the seller rating. I'm gonna try to stick to Amazon and online retailers for buying more cards.
cervantesjcm
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: Kingpin 1080 Ti Waterblock 2018/04/13 17:55:34 (permalink)
I can sell you my 1080TI Kingpin edition ... about 3 months of light use.

EVGA really needs to re evaluate their customer service... Any one buying this card is going to water cool it for the long term and use LN2 for short periods of time.... 

Tuxedo.
  • Total Posts : 83
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Kingpin 1080 Ti Waterblock 2018/04/14 03:02:40 (permalink)
Extremebadass
American website listed waterblock out of stock. Not discontinued. All there other 1080ti cards have blocks available. No problem i just wont purchase EVGA again and go for a brand that offers better support for a 1700 AU dollar card

You have obviously no idea about the current graphics card generation, otherwise you would have noticed that all 1080ti chips are the same.
I had a reference design 1080ti which was running at 2090MHz under water without issues, there are Kingpin chips which even can't reach this under water.
The Kingpin is designed for LN2 overclocking, therefore there are not alot waterblocks available for this. EVGA keeps the available for potential RMAs.
... but yeah, go with other brands, you will loose the warranty by removing the gpu cooler - lol
Vlada011
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10257
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: Kingpin 1080 Ti Waterblock 2018/04/14 05:56:21 (permalink)
Tuxedo.
Extremebadass
American website listed waterblock out of stock. Not discontinued. All there other 1080ti cards have blocks available. No problem i just wont purchase EVGA again and go for a brand that offers better support for a 1700 AU dollar card

You have obviously no idea about the current graphics card generation, otherwise you would have noticed that all 1080ti chips are the same.
I had a reference design 1080ti which was running at 2090MHz under water without issues, there are Kingpin chips which even can't reach this under water.
The Kingpin is designed for LN2 overclocking, therefore there are not alot waterblocks available for this. EVGA keeps the available for potential RMAs.
... but yeah, go with other brands, you will loose the warranty by removing the gpu cooler - lol

I would use Founders Edition before any custom cards, but not before K|NGP|N because it's not ordinary custom card.
Most famous persons in GPU industry who OC and engineer GPU PCB work on them, and you can't find such comparison anywhere.
Such things are always more expensive no matter what company sell if someone famous work on them and design them.
We are too deep in enthusiasm to invest money on ordinary series same as miners. To beat with miners for one GPU. They buy 30 Founders Edition if they find so many in store.
If they find more they buy more and it's nothing interest there except pure performance. From one side that's most important, from other I like to look something more special on table near me.

i7-5820K 4.5GHz/RVE10-EK Monoblock/Dominator Platinum 2666/ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon/SBZxR /Samsung 970 EVO PLus 1TB/850 EVO 1TB /EVGA 1200P2/Lian Li PC-O11WXC/EK XRES D5 Revo 100 Glass/Coolstream PE360-Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM x3
http://www.evga.com
http://www.intel.com
http://www.nvidia.com
https://watercool.de
http://www.lian-li.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHMun5xiRe0

https://xdevs.com/guide/2080ti_kpe/#intro
https://www.evga.com/articles/01386/evga-sr-3-dark/

ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21174
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: Kingpin 1080 Ti Waterblock 2018/04/14 06:32:51 (permalink)
Vlada011
Tuxedo.
Extremebadass

I would use Founders Edition before any custom cards, but not before K|NGP|N because it's not ordinary custom card.
Most famous persons in GPU industry who OC and engineer GPU PCB work on them, and you can't find such comparison anywhere.

It has an ordinary core which is the same as any other; and using conventional cooling, it has the same odds of overclocking good or bad as any other.  All of the other stuff on the Kingpin card which you are paying extra for is designed for sub-zero cooling.  If you don't sub-zero cool it, you are literally throwing your money away.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

Extremebadass
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: Kingpin 1080 Ti Waterblock 2018/07/26 23:07:33 (permalink)
Bitspower now have a 1080ti kingpin waterblock available

So does Bynski a chineese company
post edited by Extremebadass - 2018/07/26 23:10:26
Extremebadass
Re: Kingpin 1080 Ti Waterblock 2018/07/26 23:18:52 (permalink)
Tuxedo.
Extremebadass

You are a deadest Sperm bank mate. If you want to criticize people than don't comment. Kingpin are guaranteed 2025 hz out of the box. And I do know what im talking about. Chipset Pascal is the same yes. But custom PCB is not the same as founders or other pcb
Extremebadass
Re: Kingpin 1080 Ti Waterblock 2018/07/26 23:21:05 (permalink)
ty_ger07
Vlada011
Tuxedo.
Extremebadass

It has an ordinary core which is the same as any other; and using conventional cooling, it has the same odds of overclocking good or bad as any other.  All of the other stuff on the Kingpin card which you are paying extra for is designed for sub-zero cooling.  If you don't sub-zero cool it, you are literally throwing your money away.

You are wrong. They are guaranteed to give 2025+ hz out of box. They are hand chosen gpu

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile