AnsweredWarranty Issue I'm unhappy

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
lordraptor1
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3682
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: calling out evga on underhanded practice 2018/03/04 21:32:32 (permalink)
XrayMan

Temp locking for review.

EDIT: Had to clean up some posts for various TOS violations. If this continues the thread will be locked for good. Contact CS if you still have a problem.

Unlocking

first i responded to your pms'  second xray you of all people should know im not stupid and i did indeed call customer service before i ever even made the post.  you give me a warning for calling a spade a spade, fine. 

i hereby OPENLY give xrayman a warning for trying to cover up the fact that evga is up to some shady practices and defending evga for doing so.

really thinking i didnt contact customer service first?????  they were the FIRST people i tried to deal with and then when that fails i voice my displeasure and get the trolls jumping to EVGA's side.  tell you what i hope ALL of you have this happen to you one day soon and hopefully it is with your most expensive cards which i dont really think you would care as you guys are probably all made of money and can drop $600 to $1500 a piece on GPUs at the drop of a pin.  well i dont i live on va disability and am lucky if i can pull $300 out of thin air ( and no i have a more choice description but the evga defending trolls are out flaming me for stating FACTS).

note: before you type be advised i am screen shotting everything and will NOT remove usernames when i post about my experience with the evga company.

i am offended by your sig so you need to remove it. 

EddieH
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 2016
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: calling out evga on underhanded practice 2018/03/04 21:52:40 (permalink)
Locking Thread Temporary for Management Review. 

@lordraptor1;  EVGATech_ChrisB has replied to your thread. If there are further concerns or questions regarding your account, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support Or PM EVGATech_ChrisB so they can assist your further.  

_Eddie

Update:  Thread has been unlocked. 
@lordraptor1;  EVGATech_JaesonW has reached out to you via PM.  Please work directly with him for any further questions or concerns regarding your account.  Please also be mindful of the Forums ToS. 
post edited by EVGATech_EddieH - 2018/03/05 10:21:48
MSim
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 14686
  • Ribbons : 38
Re: calling out evga on underhanded practice 2018/03/05 19:24:56 (permalink)
Keep us updated on this.  

The original product warranty carries over to the RMA replacement, it doesn't matter if you have to do 2 or 5 RMA's, each RMA replacement will the original product warranty.

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile