EVGA

I've got a 1080 ti SC2 Hybrid and $1000. (help me build a computer)

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
PietroBR
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1202
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: I've got a 1080 ti SC2 Hybrid and $1000. (help me build a computer) 2017/10/24 05:55:45 (permalink)
bdogg454
Yea i forget some of the troubles you guys in other countries have to go thru to get new tech.

How long till you think you have yours in hand? Are you doing a new build or just updating an existing build? Is it for gaming or production?

The main reason i went with the Maximus x hero is not only did it get good overclocking reviews, but the vrm cooling on the hero board (according to reviews) works alot better then others.

Aside from the Corsair H115i not showing proper in the device manager (yellow exclamation point beside it in device manager) and i tried to fix it, i have absolutly no problems.
It runs fine now, can't hear it, at 100%. Not sure if i want to install corsair link as people say it causes problems.
Now to decide when im going to delid. I think i might get some destiny 2 under my belt first (releasing today at 1:00) before i potentially fubar my new cpu.

Yeeeah.
It sucks, but doing all this procedures, from importing from US, will be cheaper and faster than waiting for it to arrive at Brazil.

By the next week the CPU should be here already.
I'm doing a new build. Only thing I will use from my current build is the FTW3.
Mainly for gaming, but I do use Autocad to work at home sometimes, and do some light photo/video editing sometimes. So this new config. should least for the next 5 years to come.

I will test bench this config once I have the oportunity, see how temps go, and then order a deliding tool and all the other stuff.

Case: Asus Z370-G Box / MB: Asus Z370-G / CPU: Intel I7 8700K / Mem.: 16GB (2x8) 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 / GPU: GTX 1080TI FTW3 / A.I.O. W.C: EVGA CLC280 / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile