EVGA

What a great RMA process

Author
thejonnyrockwell
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/08/22 07:47:55 (permalink)
Wow I am very happy with EVGA .... so I was one of the mad fools who bought a EVGA Titan x hybrid maxwell card for around £900. Imagine my butthurt as card after card launched mocking my price and performance soon after launch.. The pain knowing I had bought wrong end of the cycle! Anyways the card was never right...it didn't want to overclock at all and it seemed "moody" sometimes behaving strangely...this year it got worse until in the end the pc wouldn't boot with it on the board ...

I checked and saw it had a 3 yr warranty and it had a few months left so EVGA agreed to RMA it. I sent it to them it cost me £30 postage but that's how it is I guess they don't pay carriage...so I waited a week and then chased them and they said getting any stock of maxwell Titan x's is very hard and Nvidia cannot supply so much to my shock today I got a brand new GTX 1080 TI SC2 HYBRID as my replacement! That's instant butthurt removed !! Suddenly that Titan x hybrid seems like a very wise purchase!

Anyway finally a true 4K 60fps + on max settings card...let me hear a Whoop! Whoop! God bless EVGA!! God bless US customer service !! God speed one and all!

Jonny x

3 Replies Related Threads

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49168
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: What a great RMA process 2017/08/22 08:00:25 (permalink)

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: What a great RMA process 2017/08/22 22:12:30 (permalink)

Awesome. Glad to hear it.    

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10103
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: What a great RMA process 2017/08/23 01:09:14 (permalink)
    RMA is never a fun process but EVGA does a good job of taking care of people. Glad to hear you are happy. 

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile