EVGA

AnsweredCONTROLADOR DE PANTALLA DEJO DE RESPONDER Y SE RECUPERO

Author
MIULER
  • Total Posts : 19
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/07/20 08:18:14 (permalink)
Hola AMIGOS necesito de su gran ayuda, tengo el ese gran problema por mucho tiempo e intentado de todo y aun persistia pero creo q e podido solucionar hasta hoy Me pareció y parecerá algo muy extraño pero es el facebook en mi caso lo mantuve cerrado el día de ayer sin querer estaba trabajando y no quería INTERRUPCION y resulta q en ningún momento me dio es problema y me percate al mucho rato y resulta q apenas intente abrir el facebook y mantenerme en el al ratico comenzó con la falla y hasta reiniciar mi PC para recuperarse Ahora quiero de ayuda porq no veo lógico q suceda esto nada mas con esa pagina : Q solucion podra ser aplicada a eso porq no le veo en verdad logica alguna a esta falla solo con el facebook hasta los momentos solamente con esa pantalla
yo poseo Una tarjeta de vídeo GTX4602WIN CON 4 MONITORES A SU VEZ CONECTADO SIMULTÁNEAMENTE 4 GB DE RAM DDR3 Y MICRO PROCESADOR I7 TARJETA MADRE ASROCK 

Hello FRIENDS I need your help, I have the big problem for a long time and tried everything and still persisted but I think I could solve it until today I found it and it will seem something very strange but it is facebook in my case I kept it closed on the day of Yesterday inadvertently was working and I did not want to interrupt and it turns out that at no time gave me a problem and I notice a lot of time and I just try to open facebook and stay in the ratico started with the fault and until restarting my PC to recover Now I want to help porq I do not see it logical that happens with nothing else with that page: Q solution can be applied to that porq I do not really see any logic to this fault only with facebook until the moments only with that screen
I own a video card GTX4602WIN WITH 4 MONITORS AT A TIME CONNECTED SIMULTANEOUSLY 4 GB OF DDR3 RAM AND MICRO PROCESSOR I7 MOTHERBOARD ASROCK
BrandonS
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 678
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: CONTROLADOR DE PANTALLA DEJO DE RESPONDER Y SE RECUPERO 2017/07/20 08:34:12 (permalink) ☼ Best Answerby MIULER 2017/07/20 08:51:28
I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these problems. These forums are English-only, and it appears there are some issues with the translator you're using; I would recommend e-mailing soporte@evga.com and we should be able to assist further. 
MIULER
  • Total Posts : 19
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: CONTROLADOR DE PANTALLA DEJO DE RESPONDER Y SE RECUPERO 2017/07/20 08:51:40 (permalink)
Hi, FRIENDS, I need your help,
  I have the big problem of the screen controller i stopped working and recovered
And tried everything and still the problem persists
  But I think he could solve the same
Until today something very strange but it is facebook in my case
I kept it closed yesterday I was not working and I did not want to. INTERRUPTION
And it turns out that at no time did NOT give me the problem
  I just try to open facebook and stay in the
Soon began with the fault and until restarting my PC to recover
Now I want your help because I do not see it logical that this happens
Nothing else with that page
I could do this so I do not have that problem
Because I do not really see any logic to this fault with facebook with that web page
I own a video card GTX4602WIN WITH 4 MONITORS AT A TIME CONNECTED SIMULTANEOUSLY 4 GB OF DDR3 RAM AND MICRO PROCESSOR I7 MOTHERBOARD ASROCK
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile