How Is The Z270 Classified K

Author
EmpireTrooper86
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 107
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/05/15 00:52:02 (permalink)
Hey I Was Looking At Buying The Z270 Classified K Mobo And I Have Never Used A Evga Mobo Befor Was Seeing How It Was Just Looking For FeedBack On This Bord Befor I Buy It If AnyOne Owns It Let Me KNow What You Think Of It And Why And How Is The Bios And OverClocking On This Bord I Have A i7 7700k Cpu

CPU: i7 8700k
GPU:  Evga 2080 XC
MOBO: Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7
RAM: 32GB Corsair Pro RGB DDR4
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 Titanium 
Case: 
Cooler: Evga 280mm Aio Cooler  
Mouse & Keyboard: Corsair 

4 Replies Related Threads

quadlatte
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7191
    • Ribbons : 56
    Re: How Is The Z270 Classified K 2017/05/15 04:23:51 (permalink)
    so far its a great board, bios is very clean and easy to OC. its very well laid out and nice to look at. they are lagging behind in the RGB and software suite area but if you are in to overclocking it has some unique features that some of the others dont. price is pretty fair and support has always been a evga plus.  

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=72498
    icylogik
    • Total Posts : 22
    Re: How Is The Z270 Classified K 2017/05/15 12:02:04 (permalink)
    It is a nice board but you basically must install it in a FULL TOWER case due to the right angle connectors. Mine is in a mid tower and building in it was very difficult due to spacing issues. It also lacks wifi and bluetooth which the competition has at this price point. There are also only x4 USB 3.0 ports on the back, keep that in mind. It really needs a robust software suite as well.

If you want the best support in the industry and outstanding overclocking, then go with the Classified K or FTW K. I have my 6700k running at 4.7GHz currently, I know I can go higher just haven't tried playing around too much with it. Keep in mind your OC ability will also depend on the CPU itself (google silicon lottery)

Check out newegg reviews since there are basically none on Youtube.
    quadlatte
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7191
    • Ribbons : 56
    Re: How Is The Z270 Classified K 2017/05/16 07:06:58 (permalink)
    icylogik
    It is a nice board but you basically must install it in a FULL TOWER case due to the right angle connectors. Mine is in a mid tower and building in it was very difficult due to spacing issues. It also lacks wifi and bluetooth which the competition has at this price point. There are also only x4 USB 3.0 ports on the back, keep that in mind. It really needs a robust software suite as well.

If you want the best support in the industry and outstanding overclocking, then go with the Classified K or FTW K. I have my 6700k running at 4.7GHz currently, I know I can go higher just haven't tried playing around too much with it. Keep in mind your OC ability will also depend on the CPU itself (google silicon lottery)

Check out newegg reviews since there are basically none on Youtube.

keep in mind that classified boards are alway EATX so while they may fit in most standard mid tower cases they are meant for a larger mid to full tower cases. i love the 90 degree connectors, it makes everything look so much cleaner.

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=72498
    EmpireTrooper86
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 107
    Re: How Is The Z270 Classified K 2017/05/23 16:14:39 (permalink)
    thank  you all for the feedback and  everthing  after looking around i ended up going with GIGABYTE GA-Z270X-DESIGNARE  i really like the look of it and has everthing im looking for   plus it even came with a free Phanteks P400 ATX case on newegg   i still  love evga just looking for more with my mobo and the gigabyte mobo is nices looking also over the evga bord maybe 1 day all own a evga bord :)

CPU: i7 8700k
    GPU:  Evga 2080 XC
    MOBO: Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7
    RAM: 32GB Corsair Pro RGB DDR4
    PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 Titanium 
    Case: 
    Cooler: Evga 280mm Aio Cooler  
    Mouse & Keyboard: Corsair 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile