MIULER
  • Total Posts : 19
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/04/27 10:12:22 (permalink)
Good afternoon friends of the forum I ask you for your great help
I have a completely new gtx 460 2win card and I am presenting the problem
THE SCREEN CONTROLLER IS NOT RESPONDING AND RECOVERED
Already tried the way to get into regedit and updated the driver and downloaded the driver to the original and gone up version and still I still throwing the same error
I have 3 monitors connected to my video card
I have micro processor I7-870 2.93Hz,
Asrock h55M-le motherboard
I have 4 gb of ram
Certified 1200w source
Windows 7 operating system and tested with Windows 10 and follows the fault
Wanted to know if overclock
Could improve and which would be recommendable
Put in your settings tolerance
Please friends I need your help gfran
Thank you very much, I hope you can help me

Attached Image(s)

1 Reply Related Threads

bob16314
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 8048
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 761
    Re: The display driver stopped responding and recovered gtx 460 2win card 2017/04/27 14:09:25 (permalink)
    Sounds like the card is bad..You should reseat it in the PCIe slot and the 8-pin power connectors too..I that don't help, you should test it in another PC or take it to a PC repair shop to be sure..You can use Display Driver Uninstaller in Safe Mode to uninstall the driver and install the latest one from NVIDIA, but I kind of doubt that will help.

If it is bad, return it to where you bought if from or RMA through EVGA..You can see if it is registered by logging in to the EVGA homepage in your region at the top right of the homepage, then Support, then EVGA RMA..Or you can select Guest RMA and enter the Serial Number..Follow the instructions about how to contact EVGA Tech Support, upload your invoice and RMA.

If it is not under warranty or if shipping costs is too much, you may be able to disassemble the card and reflow the solder on the PCB..This can be further discussed later if needed/wanted..Solder cracking on the PCB is a fairly common cause of failure.

* Corsair Obsidian 450D Mid-Tower - Airflow Edition * ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC) * Intel i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz * 16GB G.SKILL Trident Z 4133MHz * Sabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 SSD * WD Black 500 GB HDD * Seasonic M12 II 750W * Corsair H115i Elite Capellix 280mm * EVGA GTX 760 SC * Win7 Home/Win10 Home * 

"Whatever it takes, as long as it works" - Me

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile