EVGA

RMA 780 TI Kingpin Classy

Author
Nunz123
  • Total Posts : 16
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/04/24 13:55:26 (permalink)
Rma'd my 780 TI. It will be showing up at evga's Cali department tomorrow. My question is that Ive read a lot about EVGA sending out new cards of equivalent 'power' but of newer generations. Does EVGA contact you prior to sending out your new card by letting you know if its a new card, new gen, refurb or ect ect?

Im wondering because Im looking to get store credit, if my RMA goes through. Im hoping I can talk to EVGA customer support before my card is sent out and work out getting a 1080 by paying the difference.

Should I contact EVGA customer support now or do they contact me about what could possibly happen if my card is accepted in RMA?

2 Replies Related Threads

MDeckerM
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1799
    • Ribbons : 8
    Re: RMA 780 TI Kingpin Classy 2017/04/24 14:59:04 (permalink)
    Nunz123
    Rma'd my 780 TI. It will be showing up at evga's Cali department tomorrow. My question is that Ive read a lot about EVGA sending out new cards of equivalent 'power' but of newer generations. Does EVGA contact you prior to sending out your new card by letting you know if its a new card, new gen, refurb or ect ect?

Im wondering because Im looking to get store credit, if my RMA goes through. Im hoping I can talk to EVGA customer support before my card is sent out and work out getting a 1080 by paying the difference.

Should I contact EVGA customer support now or do they contact me about what could possibly happen if my card is accepted in RMA?

Hello,

EVGA RMA will replace your card with an equal or greater performing card model. Unfortunately we cannot assist with store credit or refund of any kind through the RMA process. 

The only option we have that would allow you to trade in your card is the EVGA Step Up promotion which is available only within 90 days of purchase.

http://www.evga.com/support/stepup/ 
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: RMA 780 TI Kingpin Classy 2017/04/24 22:15:32 (permalink)

Moved to the Warranty section.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile