EVGA

Explosion next to a PC Enthusiast Modders business.

Author
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10323
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 48
2019/03/20 14:59:44 (permalink)
Mod-One

We have some unfortunate news.. the rental unit next to ours exploded this morning injuring both men inside. Only one of our crew was inside our unit at the time of the explosion and he assisted in putting out one person who was on fire. Fortunately he is okay and is mostly unharmed short of his nerves being fried and a mild burn on his hand. Our unit has been damaged and will require sometime to get back up and running (hopfully not more than a few days). We will post photos of our unit shortly. As a final note I’m very proud of Kevin Colwell for his heroic efforts and quick thinking while other stood around recording the incident on their cell phones. Proud to have him as my best friend and partner. - Mod-One

Photos from inside the unit. We will post another update and things start to normalize. Obviously we will not be shipping orders for a little while and we thank everyone for your understanding. - Mod-One

Source

2 Injured in Explosion While Trying to Extract Marijuana Oil in Commercial Building in Canoga Park: LAPD

I wish them well and hope they bounce back as soon as possible.  Not sure what the 'others' were doing next door, legal or illegal but they put other people's lives at risk and that's just unacceptable. 

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ

3 Replies Related Threads

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Explosion next to a PC Enthusiast Modders business. 2019/03/20 15:01:57 (permalink)
    Holy cow!
    Grey_Beard
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2233
    • Ribbons : 10
    Re: Explosion next to a PC Enthusiast Modders business. 2019/03/20 15:05:15 (permalink)
    WOW.

boylerya
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1910
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Explosion next to a PC Enthusiast Modders business. 2019/03/20 15:57:26 (permalink)
    All because one person forgot to turn on the exhaust fan.  Unless, I suppose they enjoyed breathing in volatile organic compounds.

United We Stand...Six Feet Apart.
    Beware Vitamin A Palmitate found in products such as 2%, 1% or Skim Milk: government research
    Garlic is the Antichrist.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile