AnsweredEVGA.com 30 Series Queue System

Page: << < ..17461747174817491750.. > >> Showing page 1746 of 2018
Author
djwarreng
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 512
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:28:24 (permalink)
Just out of curiousity...will my queue position be affected for my x570 amd motherboard if I already purchased a 30 series graphics card?
that would be a real bummer
deckes87
  • Total Posts : 9
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:29:13 (permalink)
bigredx86
So because I bought a card for 2 friends that couldn't find a 3080ti Hydro or a 3060XC easily, I am punished and won't get the Kingpin I've been waiting for?  ****?  Like this  kind of makes sense if it was for the 3080 and 3070, like the most desired queues but this kind of blows now, :(.

You're friends could've joined the queue just as easily as the rest of us. 
nick_shl
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1073
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:32:17 (permalink)
deckes87How would you suggest the queue be handled if you think they could've done it better to help people in my cartegory out?
You probably can change rules during game. But if this change affects your previous moves - it is not seems as fair game anymore. If they will not count previous purchases then it totally ok.

Use associate code to save 3% on your EVGA GPU purchase! And up to 10% on other products!
Eric99
  • Total Posts : 44
Flagged as Spam (6)
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:34:04 (permalink)
Communism is going to be awesome! Good luck kids....
bigredx86
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 128
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:34:37 (permalink)
deckes87
drewski989
deckes87
drewski989
Yep, instead of being able to help friends and family get cards through my queue spots, we can lose cards to the people out there with multiple accounts looking to scalp them.  I know EVGA is trying to do the right thing here, but this somehow seems to be flawed.

Oh well, cest la vie, maybe enewt can finally get his well-deserved KP HC...  But that will probably go to someone who found out about EVGA in June. 

Or your friends and family could join the queue as well. This makes the most sense for the most people. As someone who has been in several 3080 queues since last fall, I can't believe people have been getting multiple cards before I've gotten one. How exactly is EVGA supposed to determine that you didn't just scalp it? I for one think this move is long past overdue.

As I said before, there's been plenty of chance to read the writing on the wall.  I don't want to get political here, but this is completely typical, we are "fair" to the people who cannot be bothered, and punish the ones that try the hardest.  The fatal flaw in this new system is the scalpers and profiteers obviously have multiple accounts, and you aren't hurting them, in fact, EVGA just cut out a large part of their competition...  Those of us who learned the system and tried our best to defeat the bots, scalpers, and miners the best we could under the rules we were given.  Now that's all changed.

To be frank, it was your decision to queue for X number of SKUs last October and not continue to sign up for new SKUs as they appeared.  While I do not mind the idea of EVGA helping people in your category out, I do not like the way it doesn't solve the major issues here.  It's OK I suppose...  Let's throw out years of loyal customers for everybody's Elite and now doesn't even matter the effort you put in on the customer end, unless that effort was to create multiple accounts. 

You're right the scalpers with multiple accounts will likely benefit. But how does EVGA (or anyone for that matter) now that what you say "I bought a card for family/friends" you didn't just scalp it on eBay? And not just you, but everyone that says well I bought a 30** for so and so. You're right I could've signed up for more queues as they became available...3080Ti, 3060 ect. I put in for the 3080 queues of the cards I most desired, I don't want a Ti for $1400 or a 3090 for $2,000. I want a 3080 for 800-900. I am not a build a computer every year time of person, just because a new tech comes out. No I'll make it work as long as I can continue to play the games I enjoy playing. And I'll overclock to stretch it if I need to. Again, this will likely help get cards into the most hands of the most people. 

How would you suggest the queue be handled if you think they could've done it better to help people in my cartegory out?

Target the queues that haven't moved much in the past year like the 3080 queue or on new queues.  It just really screws anyone who has bought a card prior because they were worried they couldn't get the one they wanted so they settled.  Or in my case who purchased for friends, zfg if you believe me or not as this system seems to now tend to fokes spamming fake new accounts to get cards. We haven't heard how they are going to defend against that.  Don't get me wrong, I think its a step in the right direction for the queues that now have people in line for over a  year, every queue, not so sure about.  Maybe only have the queues open for a period of time, don't have them open for a year and then realize you can't fulfill all the people in line.

Get up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases if you use my associate code at checkout: RYZ7UG4K0FZZ0CU
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:35:18 (permalink)
djwarreng
Just out of curiousity...will my queue position be affected for my x570 amd motherboard if I already purchased a 30 series graphics card?
that would be a real bummer

No. Per its express language, it is limited to 30 series queue purchases.  You should be fine.

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

johcamp21
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 323
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:38:21 (permalink)
deckes87
drewski989
deckes87
drewski989
Yep, instead of being able to help friends and family get cards through my queue spots, we can lose cards to the people out there with multiple accounts looking to scalp them.  I know EVGA is trying to do the right thing here, but this somehow seems to be flawed.

Oh well, cest la vie, maybe enewt can finally get his well-deserved KP HC...  But that will probably go to someone who found out about EVGA in June. 

Or your friends and family could join the queue as well. This makes the most sense for the most people. As someone who has been in several 3080 queues since last fall, I can't believe people have been getting multiple cards before I've gotten one. How exactly is EVGA supposed to determine that you didn't just scalp it? I for one think this move is long past overdue.

As I said before, there's been plenty of chance to read the writing on the wall.  I don't want to get political here, but this is completely typical, we are "fair" to the people who cannot be bothered, and punish the ones that try the hardest.  The fatal flaw in this new system is the scalpers and profiteers obviously have multiple accounts, and you aren't hurting them, in fact, EVGA just cut out a large part of their competition...  Those of us who learned the system and tried our best to defeat the bots, scalpers, and miners the best we could under the rules we were given.  Now that's all changed.

To be frank, it was your decision to queue for X number of SKUs last October and not continue to sign up for new SKUs as they appeared.  While I do not mind the idea of EVGA helping people in your category out, I do not like the way it doesn't solve the major issues here.  It's OK I suppose...  Let's throw out years of loyal customers for everybody's Elite and now doesn't even matter the effort you put in on the customer end, unless that effort was to create multiple accounts. 

You're right the scalpers with multiple accounts will likely benefit. But how does EVGA (or anyone for that matter) now that what you say "I bought a card for family/friends" you didn't just scalp it on eBay? And not just you, but everyone that says well I bought a 30** for so and so. You're right I could've signed up for more queues as they became available...3080Ti, 3060 ect. I put in for the 3080 queues of the cards I most desired, I don't want a Ti for $1400 or a 3090 for $2,000. I want a 3080 for 800-900. I am not a build a computer every year time of person, just because a new tech comes out. No I'll make it work as long as I can continue to play the games I enjoy playing. And I'll overclock to stretch it if I need to. Again, this will likely help get cards into the most hands of the most people. 

How would you suggest the queue be handled if you think they could've done it better to help people in my cartegory out?

I would argue (and this is not going to be a well received statement) that the majority of those who don't have a card yet are the ones who don't want or need one bad enough to put in the time and work scouring forums and classifieds to get one. As drewski has said, there are numerous avenues for getting a card out there. You wouldn't sign up for a mustang at the ford dealership only if there was a car shortage and you needed any car to function. 
post edited by johcamp21 - 2021/10/04 11:39:48

The rewards program is over - Sadge

bigredx86
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 128
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:39:31 (permalink)
deckes87
bigredx86
So because I bought a card for 2 friends that couldn't find a 3080ti Hydro or a 3060XC easily, I am punished and won't get the Kingpin I've been waiting for?  ****?  Like this  kind of makes sense if it was for the 3080 and 3070, like the most desired queues but this kind of blows now, :(.

Interesting, neither have bought EVGA products before, nor knew about the queue, so didn't have elite for the 24hr window and if you don't get in at that time you simply don't get a card when the queue goes public.  So false, they didn't have the same easily accessibility as you wrongly assume.

I didn't know we had a single queue martyr on our hands.

Get up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases if you use my associate code at checkout: RYZ7UG4K0FZZ0CU
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:39:57 (permalink)
It is likely too soon for this joke (so apologies if I offend our continental brethren), but today's change to the queues is unlikely to affect the EU queues.  

(Narrator: Yup, too soon. This is going on your permanent record.)

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

deckes87
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:41:50 (permalink)
nick_shl
deckes87How would you suggest the queue be handled if you think they could've done it better to help people in my cartegory out?
You probably can change rules during game. But if this change affects your previous moves - it is not seems as fair game anymore. If they will not count previous purchases then it totally ok.

If they don't count previous 30** purchases then there isn't really a point, it wouldn't really affect anything. Nobody likes rationing, but that's exactly what this is. If you (or an email address account associated with you) has received a card, EVGA thinks its right to give someone else who has been waiting (almost a year) a chance to purchase. I'll get my one card, all I want and all I need, and be dropped off the queue, the rest of my notifies will be void, not that I was going to do anything with them anyway. The next person on the list may be a scalper, may be someone waiting like me. But EVGA has no way to determine everyone in the "well I bought a 3060 for my cousin/brother/friend" camp were not also scalpers. 
wardvader
  • Total Posts : 39
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:42:02 (permalink)
nick_shl
If they will not count previous purchases then it totally ok.

This
johcamp21
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 323
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:42:38 (permalink)
wardvader
nick_shl
If they will not count previous purchases then it totally ok.

This

Yeah I actually agree with this.

The rewards program is over - Sadge

lciarlo
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 257
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:43:01 (permalink)
so , someone who just entered a queue 2 weeks ago is gonna be in front of me in a queue that i entered  a year ago (and i have purchased cards in the meantime)?
B0baganoosh
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2365
  • Ribbons : 39
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:43:18 (permalink)
deckes87
bigredx86

Wrong. unquestionably, inarguably wrong. There are a lot of people who's work schedules or life situations will not allow them to get on a computer at the exact time that a queue was launching to be able to get a card. So if my wife or father-in-law for example wanted a card but couldn't get on EVGA's site to queue because of their work or life circumstances that get in the way, but I could queue for them, I would then be punished for helping people. Currently, I have only bought one 30-series card, and that's all I planned on buying anyway, but I know there are other people in my shoes that did buy their family members or friends a card through their account because the other person couldn't get into the queue for hours/days after the launch time and that meant months-to-year+ of waiting. There are also people who have families that game together. So if you, your wife, and a kid(s) all game and needed new graphics cards, well, sorry, one per household even if you did make yourself available at launch for multiple SKUs and fought the bots and the crashing website for hours to get in. And no, they can't get their own account and join the queue because the address is checked. 

What I do understand is that this change both benefits and hurts different people, just like the original system both benefited and hurt different people. What I don't like is changing it in the middle. What I like even less is people saying 'well anybody can "queue just as easily as the rest of us." I am fortunate enough to have a work schedule that has allowed me to be on a computer during launch times, as well as visit the forums between tasks and help people here and there when I can. Not everybody has that.

At the end of the day, and I've said this before but, no matter what they do it will benefit some and hurt others. I also really don't like that they did a poll, had a clearly one-sided outcome, and then ignored it. They basically just said to us "we're going to do this thing anyway. We want you to think we care what your opinion is, so please write your opinion here, but we're going to ignore it and do this thing anyway. maybe we'll get lucky and you'll have the opinion that we should do the thing we're going to do regardless of your opinion (this did not happen)." Why would they do that?

6Q6CPFHPBPCU691 is a discount code anyone can use.

i9 13900k - EVGA Z690 Classy - Nvidia RTX 4090 FE - G.Skill 32GB DDR5-6000  - WD SN850 2TB NVMe Gen4 - Be Quiet! Straight Power 12 1200W - Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro. MO-RA3 420 Pro. Dark Palimpsest MODS RIGS post for build notes.
tizz78
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 213
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:43:40 (permalink)
deckes87
bigredx86

Although this holds true to my situation as well, at that time why would my son-in-law join the que at the near end of the line (at that time) and add another name to the draw only for me to be closer for him being able to purchase? I understand both sides of this, and I'm not super upset either way. I did benefit from the que, and early on I did get 3090 ques to pop but passed on them/dropped our after purchasing the first card. The 3060 was a viable upgrade option for my daughter so I que'd in December. Both of my son-in-laws are now on the back burner, mainly because I've already purchased 2 cards now. It's hindsight. I've not sold either of the 30 series on eBay that I've purchased. There is really no way to stop or hinder the scalpers unless they were to track SN#'s back to original purchasers at that time. With the notifies being closed this will prevent any more sign-ups but I'm sure there's scalpers still in line so... It is what it is.

Want to save a few bucks? Use my Associates code!

bill1024
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11083
  • Ribbons : 65
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:47:16 (permalink)
Hate to say it but if you bought a card/cards for your friend/family and now you will have to wait for god knows how long.

"No good deed goes unpunished"

Hope you can find a card on Newegg, Bestbuy or somewhere else quickly and at MSRP.

Life is too short to carry a cheap pocket knife

libneon
  • Total Posts : 90
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:47:23 (permalink)
EVGA_JacobF
Please see below message:

Update 10/4/2021

Hello,

In an effort to expedite those in queue who are still waiting for a EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series Card, and to be fair to all EVGA customers, we are making a running change:

1. Accounts that have NOT purchased an EVGA 30 series card yet as part of the queue will be prioritized.
  2. Accounts that have already purchased an EVGA 30 series card in the queue system, will be behind those who have not.

Note: B-Stock (RX) or Step-Up 30 Series products will not affect queue positions.

We hope that this update will allow more gamers to get their hands on an EVGA GeForce RTX 30 series card. If there are any questions please contact our support at sales@evga.com.

Thanks
EVGA

Kinda mixed feelings on this one. I've been in queue for several 30 series cards, often fighting site outages to get in at a decent time in hopes of getting a card for myself and wife eventually. We've been trying to snag new cards for nearly a year. My 3070ti finally popped and is being delivered today (yay!), which means my wife is essentially out of queue. I'm sure scalpers and resellers have multiple accounts, just like they were doing to try and get new elite discounts, and will be unaffected by this. Those trying to get a couple cards for themselves and their spouse/kid are out of luck. Maybe 2 per household 30 series would have made more sense, but I appreciate your attempt to make this fair to everyone and I know this whole process sucks for everyone.
post edited by libneon - 2021/10/04 12:09:36
defensor
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 253
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:49:00 (permalink)
It's a great Monday Morning.  JacobF enters the Forum.  Drops a post and exits.

I can see him walking back down the hallway to his office muttering, "Well that went well."

Meanwhile, the forum is in a sulfureous fire consuming all who enter....

I guess after recovering from my auto repairs this summer, I can stop focusing on 8 Feb 21 time stamp approaching too fast.  it doesn't matter anymore.  
nick_shl
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1073
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:52:19 (permalink)
deckes87If they don't count previous 30** purchases then there isn't really a point, it wouldn't really affect anything.
It does affect any future purchases. Any one will know that if they buy card for relative/friend/colleague then they will not be able buy card for themselves.

Rules should be set before enforced. Enforcing new rules for actions that already done - bad practice.
post edited by nick_shl - 2021/10/04 11:53:23

Use associate code to save 3% on your EVGA GPU purchase! And up to 10% on other products!
deckes87
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:52:38 (permalink)
B0baganoosh
deckes87
bigredx86

Wrong. unquestionably, inarguably wrong. There are a lot of people who's work schedules or life situations will not allow them to get on a computer at the exact time that a queue was launching to be able to get a card. So if my wife or father-in-law for example wanted a card but couldn't get on EVGA's site to queue because of their work or life circumstances that get in the way, but I could queue for them, I would then be punished for helping people. Currently, I have only bought one 30-series card, and that's all I planned on buying anyway, but I know there are other people in my shoes that did buy their family members or friends a card through their account because the other person couldn't get into the queue for hours/days after the launch time and that meant months-to-year+ of waiting. There are also people who have families that game together. So if you, your wife, and a kid(s) all game and needed new graphics cards, well, sorry, one per household even if you did make yourself available at launch for multiple SKUs and fought the bots and the crashing website for hours to get in. And no, they can't get their own account and join the queue because the address is checked. 

What I do understand is that this change both benefits and hurts different people, just like the original system both benefited and hurt different people. What I don't like is changing it in the middle. What I like even less is people saying 'well anybody can "queue just as easily as the rest of us." I am fortunate enough to have a work schedule that has allowed me to be on a computer during launch times, as well as visit the forums between tasks and help people here and there when I can. Not everybody has that.

At the end of the day, and I've said this before but, no matter what they do it will benefit some and hurt others. I also really don't like that they did a poll, had a clearly one-sided outcome, and then ignored it. They basically just said to us "we're going to do this thing anyway. We want you to think we care what your opinion is, so please write your opinion here, but we're going to ignore it and do this thing anyway. maybe we'll get lucky and you'll have the opinion that we should do the thing we're going to do regardless of your opinion (this did not happen)." Why would they do that?

You have just described me. I did not get the advance as the Elite members did. I did not even get in on the day of the public launch, maybe because of working, honestly it was so long ago I do not remember. So I stand by my statement that they could have joined the queue just like the rest of us (non-Elite, working stiffs). I do see your POV about the polling however, and ignoring it. 
jmanzoson
  • Total Posts : 16
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:54:05 (permalink)
EVGA_JacobF
Update 10/4/2021
In an effort to expedite those in queue who are still waiting for a EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series Card, and to be fair to all EVGA customers, we are making a running change:
  1. Accounts that have NOT purchased an EVGA 30 series card yet as part of the queue will be prioritized.
  2. Accounts that have already purchased an EVGA 30 series card in the queue system, will be behind those who have not.
Note: B-Stock (RX) or Step-Up 30 Series products will not affect queue positions.

We hope that this update will allow more gamers to get their hands on an EVGA GeForce RTX 30 series card. If there are any questions please contact our support at .
Thanks
EVGA

That's a real kick in the balls. Got a card for myself back in *June. I was waiting for one of the other queues to pop so we can get a card for my wife. What the hell, man? What are you doing changing the rules mid-game? Why reward people who setup multiple accounts rather than make 1 account per household like we did? I feel like we're being punished for no good reason here.
post edited by jmanzoson - 2021/10/04 12:04:47

10G-P5-3898-KR 12/16/2020 9:09:36 AM PT Yes
10G-P5-3888-KR 12/10/2020 9:20:38 AM PT No
10G-P5-3897-KL 10/20/2020 3:09:25 AM PT Yes
drewski989
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 657
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:54:11 (permalink)
deckes87
drewski989
deckes87
drewski989

There is no easy answer.  But cheaters are gonna cheat...  Now people in my category trying to offset the scammers by distributing cards to family and friends, we are handcuffed.  Maybe I am the minority here, but I have gotten approximately 10 cards from the queue, and they have gone to actual people who game with them, plus my own card. 

I am building a second system and now I am SOL on my 3080TI.  I followed the rules, I signed up and waited my turn... I did not cheat.  But yet, my group is the one being punished for following the rules and putting in the effort.  I am not saying I have a better suggestion, but how about we do not change the rules of the game every dang 3 months?

Epal2Apol
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 129
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:54:23 (permalink)
Who got some notification today?  

12G-P5-3967-KR   6/3/2021   12:16:53  PM  PT   YES
24G-P5-3987-KR   8/22/2021   8:42:12  AM  PT   No 

Patience is Virtue That I Don't Possess
deckes87
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:57:52 (permalink)
libneon
EVGA_JacobF
Please see below message:

Update 10/4/2021

Hello,

We hope that this update will allow more gamers to get their hands on an EVGA GeForce RTX 30 series card. If there are any questions please contact our support at .

Thanks
EVGA

Kinda mixed feelings on this one. I've been in queue for several 30 series cards, often fighting site outages to get in at a decent time in hopes of getting a card for myself and wife eventually. We've been trying to snag new cards for nearly a year. My 3070ti finally popped and is being delivered today (yay!), which means my wife is essentially out of queue. I'm sure scalpers and resellers have multiple accounts, just like they were doing to try and get new elite discounts, and will be unaffected by this. Those trying to get a couple cards for themselves and their spouses/kids are out of luck. Maybe 2 per household 30 series would have made more sense, but I appreciate your attempt to make this fair to everyone and I know this whole process sucks for everyone.

This would probably make sense for the I bought for my friend/family crowd, while also making it hurt less for the people waiting for almost a year. You bought one, now if you buy a second, that's it, you're done, choose wisely. I could get behind this. 

pclausen
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 197
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:58:08 (permalink)
Anyone that got notifications today are newbies that don't even know this forum exists...
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 11:59:12 (permalink)
pclausen
Anyone that got notifications today are newbies that don't even know this forum exists...

Sourcing reports just got a LOT harder with today's news, no doubt. 
post edited by enewt - 2021/10/04 12:01:29

Epal2Apol
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 129
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 12:02:25 (permalink)
Is there a One account per Household policy?  

12G-P5-3967-KR   6/3/2021   12:16:53  PM  PT   YES
24G-P5-3987-KR   8/22/2021   8:42:12  AM  PT   No 

Patience is Virtue That I Don't Possess
jmanzoson
  • Total Posts : 16
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 12:06:22 (permalink)
Epal2Apol

Each queue has a Limit 1 per household notice at the bottom.

10G-P5-3898-KR 12/16/2020 9:09:36 AM PT Yes
10G-P5-3888-KR 12/10/2020 9:20:38 AM PT No
10G-P5-3897-KL 10/20/2020 3:09:25 AM PT Yes
nezff
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 940
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 12:06:47 (permalink)
Well. This is pretty bad decision imho

Use my Associates code at checkout and get up to 10% off! 95M1DJFALLX3K3L 
i7 11700k * Asus ROG Strix z590a WiFi * EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra * 32GB Corsair 3200Mhz * Samsung 970 Pro 512GB & 970 Evo Plus 1TB M.2 * Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB & 2TB * Lian Li Dynamic white * Corsair QL fans x9 * Corsair H150i Pro XT * Corsair Rm1000x * Samsung G7 Faker 1440p 27"

drewski989
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 657
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/10/04 12:08:22 (permalink)
Epal2Apol

I think that's come up on this before, matching addresses between accounts get flagged.  In college, I lived in a huge house with 10 other dudes, 8 of us had gaming PCs...  So address makes perfect sense...  And scammers cannot possibly use the addresses of friends and family.

This is a question for EVGA Support.

Page: << < ..17461747174817491750.. > >> Showing page 1746 of 2018
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile