EVGA

EVGA not up with the times on returns and shipping , worst customer service

Author
666ragnar
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/10/23 19:21:10 (permalink)
I bought EVGA expecting a good experience, then i experienced the RMA process, repeated the same step over and over and over and over for a week requesting the one day shipping, then was told i could upgrade shipping but the item the item would be shipped in the same date and would arrive about the same time! If i knew itd take an extra week of trying to get it started then after asking 3+ times for 1 day shipping id get my item sent in a timely manner! nope!

Had I known all this i would have went to amazon instead of going threw EVGA warranty  I could have got my replacement in 1 day! or got a replacement and my money back for the inconvenience! amazon would have taken care of the issue No problem instead had to put down 100$ because the customers not trusted at EVGA! now im doubting if I will get my powersupply and one thats not refurbished , that works! I see so many stories of people getting their replacements and it being worse than the item sent back!
Should have went back to amazon!
Do your RMA threw amazon if you order with! you can get an instant refund and it wont cost you anything to get it, or a replacement with 1 day shipment!

Now I wish i didnt buy with EVGA, power supply took less time to burn out than for them to get my product to me!

3 Replies Related Threads

MDeckerM
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1799
    • Ribbons : 8
    Re: EVGA not up with the times on returns and shipping , worst customer service 2017/10/23 20:29:18 (permalink)
    Hello,

I apologize for any inconvenience experienced with your EVGA RMA. I looked into this further and see 2 emails sent to support and no calls from the phone number on your account. Which method of support did you use to contact us 3 times a day?

You are more than welcome to try and obtain a replacement/refund through Amazon but your product is well outside the 30 day Amazon return period (which is why our representative did not mention it as an option)

In any event, for the delay in processing I have upgraded your RMA shipping to UPS 2nd day Air. 

EVGA support is available 24 hours 7 days a week via phone 888-881-3842 and email support@evga.com and we are more than happy to answer any and all questions.

Thank you

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102447
    • Ribbons : 85
    Re: EVGA not up with the times on returns and shipping , worst customer service 2017/10/24 04:33:19 (permalink)
    EVGATech_MDecker
    Hello,

I apologize for any inconvenience experienced with your EVGA RMA. I looked into this further and see 2 emails sent to support and no calls from the phone number on your account. Which method of support did you use to contact us 3 times a day?

You are more than welcome to try and obtain a replacement/refund through Amazon but your product is well outside the 30 day Amazon return period (which is why our representative did not mention it as an option)

In any event, for the delay in processing I have upgraded your RMA shipping to UPS 2nd day Air. 

EVGA support is available 24 hours 7 days a week via phone 888-881-3842 and email support@evga.com and we are more than happy to answer any and all questions.

Thank you

Outstanding!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

somethingc00l
    EGC Admin
    • Total Posts : 752
    • Ribbons : 11
    Re: EVGA not up with the times on returns and shipping , worst customer service 2017/10/25 11:56:09 (permalink)
    That hurt to read.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile