EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards

Page: < 12345 > Showing page 3 of 5
Author
nickbaldwin86
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 643
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/07 11:09:33 (permalink)
the_Scarlet_one
He is on AMD’s wagon. Doesn’t change the interest of those that still watch the clock hoping that intel didn’t forget to set their alarm.

Is intel saying that a bios update will enable PCIe4.0? Or is that 3rd party saying it and everyone taking it as intel said so? From what I have seen so far, it’s only been 3rd party saying it, because the chipset doesn’t advertise 4.0 ready, and intel definitely loves putting out things like that to garner interest in their fans to pull them on board for an upgrade.

Currently, this is a minor incremental upgrade for more cores and a little speed bump, but this CPU launch isn’t as special as it could have been.

Right it is all rumor... I wouldn't buy into anything until I knew for sure. but at the same time does it even matter? If you want to upgrade and have the cash to do so, then just do it, most people in that arena just upgrade because new hardware came out, when I was more into computers I was that person, but the cost these days has kept me from doing it.
If you want to hold out for PCIE 4.0 then well you shouldn't buy without knowing 100%, not on a rumor, that it will support. 

I for one don't have the ability to more than wish for a newer computer. but mine is not that old and does everything I need. I could use a GPU refresh before CPU refresh. I wait for the RTX3k series daily.

Oh well that is just my thoughts on it. If anyone is in need of an upgrade and want Intel, here it is, lack luster as it is for most, many many many people will buy regardless of what anyone in this thread has an opinion on.

-EGC-Ripley
My Affiliate Code: QJPC2FGYYT
MSim
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 14686
  • Ribbons : 38
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/07 14:26:48 (permalink)
nickbaldwin86
MSim
Intel Z490 is garbage.
No PCIE 4.0 on current CPU's for it
Same amount of PCIE lanes as previous generation
Same old 14nm++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Only supports 2 M.2 slots

Maybe Z590 or Z690 Intel will give us a reason to upgrade.

No really sure why this is a debate, it can still be a great upgrade for some.
you will be waiting a long time... Intel claims the z490 will be around a bit and with a BIOS update enable PCI 4 for next gen CPUs.

Simply if you don't like the offerings, don't upgrade....or go get on AMDs wagon 

You think people should rush out and buy Intel latest offering, when they have failed big time. Intel still on 14nm+++++++++++++, they still don't support pcie 4.0. Wheres more PCIE lanes to allow us to add more than two m.2 drives. On how many mobo's do we lose a SATA port, if we add more than one m.2 drive. 

the_Scarlet_one
He is on AMD’s wagon. Doesn’t change the interest of those that still watch the clock hoping that intel didn’t forget to set their alarm.

Is intel saying that a bios update will enable PCIe4.0? Or is that 3rd party saying it and everyone taking it as intel said so? From what I have seen so far, it’s only been 3rd party saying it, because the chipset doesn’t advertise 4.0 ready, and intel definitely loves putting out things like that to garner interest in their fans to pull them on board for an upgrade.

Currently, this is a minor incremental upgrade for more cores and a little speed bump, but this CPU launch isn’t as special as it could have been.

I'm not on AMD bandwagon, i'm still running Z270 system. Z490 is a joke offering by Intel. No new features offered on the motherboard, stuck with the same limit on 2x M.2 slots. CPU's for it do not offer more PCIE lanes.  Pay $800 or more just for a few extra cores....

nickbaldwin86
SSC Member
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/07 14:48:32 (permalink)
MSim

You think people should rush out and buy Intel latest offering, when they have failed big time. Intel still on 14nm+++++++++++++, they still don't support pcie 4.0. Wheres more PCIE lanes to allow us to add more than two m.2 drives. On how many mobo's do we lose a SATA port, if we add more than one m.2 drive. 

I don't know when or where I said rush out and buy. I said it still can be a great upgrade for some people if they want Intel. you should really not add more into what I am saying and just read what I said and what you quoted.
I have also stated a number of times that I will be sticking with my current hardware until Intel can come out with an offering better for me to upgrade to... me I could care less what everyone else is doing, sorry I don't have a ego online and need faster hardware then someone else, my system is merely a fun system to look at admire and play games on.

"Failed"  I mean in your eyes they have failed you.... a .0001% but so many people will preorder this. intel has a fan base that is strong enough that people will buy the hardware regardless of facts or the amount of M.2 drives they have attached... Not really sure many people use more than 2 anyways.... Most people, again not the .000001% of people that can or want to put 3+ M.2s 

You also say lanes and M.2s as if you are using them?  Z270? you have add in cards? or you just stating that it doesn't support something you don't have?

Not sure why this motherboard thread turned into a trash Intel thread for not meeting a goal no one set for them, they still release the 14+++++++ as you call it and yet they still sell out to the point you can not buy them.  look at the 9900KS... they go for $1500 if you can even find one, what a joke and I really hope no one is paying that but I am sure people do.

In the end I agree that Intel isn't meeting your needs, or mine,... but honestly I am happy with my system and don't need an upgrade. AMD will never get my money in less Intel has literally NOTHING to offer. I have family in Intel so I tend to always buy Intel... I have had AMD systems in the way back days but nowadays don't see why I would want to switch. 

Ultimately Intel sells CPUs and so they will just keep this marketing scam going until more than the 1% see what is going on.

-EGC-Ripley
Jabbrony
  • Total Posts : 6
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/08 00:59:20 (permalink)
anyone know if you can pre order these? newegg you can pre order other brand z490 boards
AzN-SoLjA
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7982
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/08 14:11:42 (permalink)
A lot of the prices surfacing showing above $700 ;( for these nice boards. Still waiting to see what evga price will be

| EVGA Z68 FTW | EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC 3GB | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 | Custom EK Water Loop | Red Harbinger Cross Desk
| i7 2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.24v | Corsair 16GB Vengeance | Corsair Neutron 256GB SSD | Corsair AX850 | Lamptron FC5V3 | ASUS VE278 27" |
| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1 & X-Fi Fatal1ty 7.1 Champ | Razer Marauder & Spectre & Tiamat 7.1 | Affiliate Code: 3MHCIBME48 | Associate Code: 08HWLPJXE0O5MPM

SimonOcean
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 222
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/08 14:26:56 (permalink)
nyichiban
Anyone else notice the Dark is a z490 ATX board with just 2 dimm slots? Are they saying people should use 2 x 8gb stick and stay at a max of 16gb or spend more for 16gb and 32gb sticks? And if they want to put 2 dimms why not make it micro or mini-itx? seems like a waste to only have 2 dimms on an atx board. 

FYI this is a "feature" of the Dark motherboards if you will. I explain: Comet Lake, just like Coffee Lake before it uses dual channel memory. Therefore to maximise use of the memory controller to feed your CPU you need 2 DIMM sticks. While most Z390 / Z490 boards offer 4 DIMM slots this requires more PCB traces and switching circuitry to switch the 2 channel controller between 4 DIMM sticks. For regular users this is no big deal. However this reduces high end memory overclocking potential on the motherboards. As the Dark is aimed at nutters that like to overclock the bejesus out of everything including memory 2 DIMM slots enables higher memory overclocks.  (Fewer PCB traces = less RF interference. Less switching = less transients). For the same reason the ASUS Apex boards and ASRock OC Formula boards feature only sufficient DIMM slots to saturate the memory controller without switching. My Skylake-X CPU uses quad channel memory and therefore my X299 Dark has 4 DIMM slots whereas most X299 boards have 8 DIMM slots.

Meanwhile the Dark series are EATX because they are cramming in a very high end VRM which requires space and cooling. So it needs to be large.

Finally if you are going balls to the wall for memory overclocking records you are not going to get there with 2x 32GB DDR4 DIMM sticks. You would choose high frequency, low latency 2x 8GB DIMMs which maximises your chances. But for regular users not intending crazy memory overclocks but wanting a Z490 Dark motherboard 2x 16GB or 2x 32GB would be an option if you need that much memory for some reason. If you want fast memory I was looking at 2x 16GB 3866MHz 18-18-18-38 sticks from G.Skill that looked like the dogs nuts for a 2 DIMM system for someone needing 32GB. It was not cheap, but considering the performance and memory density the price was fairly okay.

Think 1: Caselabs Mercury S5 | Retired

Think 2 rev B: Caselabs Magnum SMA8/A | MSI X570 Tomahawk | R7-5800X | G.Skill DDR4 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34 | MSI RTX 3090 Suprim | 2x Samsung 970 Evo 2TB | EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200 | Dell UP2715K 5K monitor | Twin custom water-cooling loops with Hardware Labs GTX 560 and GTS 480 with D5 pumps and Aquaero 6 XT control
random_matt
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2040
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/08 15:46:30 (permalink)
AzN-SoLjA
A lot of the prices surfacing showing above $700 ;( for these nice boards. Still waiting to see what evga price will be

Surely must be cheaper than the Z490 Xtreme? That thing is overkill.

Corsair 5000D Airflow | EVGA 1000 G6 | EVGA X570 FTW | Ryzen 5800X | EVGA 360 CLC | Corsair 4000MHz 32GB|
Corsair MP600 2TB | EVGA 3080 Ti FTW Hybrid | Alienware AW2721D | Windows 11

SimonOcean
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/08 16:02:02 (permalink)
Yeah, if the Dark is the same price as the Godlike and Xtreme then it is a harder sell for most users. Memory overclockers can still opt for the Apex which will be cheaper than the Maximus at that $750 price point. Meanwhile high end users get 10GbE and TB3 and also powerful VRM / cooling from the Godlike and Xtreme. At $500 (or better $250 on a 50% sale!) it becomes tempting.

Think 2 rev B: Caselabs Magnum SMA8/A | MSI X570 Tomahawk | R7-5800X | G.Skill DDR4 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34 | MSI RTX 3090 Suprim | 2x Samsung 970 Evo 2TB | EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200 | Dell UP2715K 5K monitor | Twin custom water-cooling loops with Hardware Labs GTX 560 and GTS 480 with D5 pumps and Aquaero 6 XT control
AzN-SoLjA
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/08 18:28:13 (permalink)
random_matt
AzN-SoLjA

Rog Maximus XII Extreme is technically everything I've been waiting for in a EATX form since 2011 z68 FTW. Lol. But yea dark should be cheaper as it doesn't come with all the extras that are in the Asus box. Unless EVGA holding out on additional accessories for the unboxing. Power wise Dark imo still better, so they can still charge a fine price for it. Hope to see some benchmarks soon.

Time to look into water blocks again
post edited by AzN-SoLjA - 2020/05/08 18:30:41

| EVGA Z68 FTW | EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC 3GB | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 | Custom EK Water Loop | Red Harbinger Cross Desk
| i7 2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.24v | Corsair 16GB Vengeance | Corsair Neutron 256GB SSD | Corsair AX850 | Lamptron FC5V3 | ASUS VE278 27" |
| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1 & X-Fi Fatal1ty 7.1 Champ | Razer Marauder & Spectre & Tiamat 7.1 | Affiliate Code: 3MHCIBME48 | Associate Code: 08HWLPJXE0O5MPM

dmz0427
  • Total Posts : 11
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/08 18:38:43 (permalink)
my guess is that EVGA is holding out on a lot of info , till the day of release then sticker shock hits and the info tells us the truth about the board and what will work with it or not  lol,,, by that time most people went and got Asus or Gigabyte,,, so far the only thing I see this EVGA Dark has that tops other mobo is the vrm phase is more , but 16 vrm is plenty for most OC

post edited by dmz0427 - 2020/05/08 18:41:12
random_matt
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/08 19:34:30 (permalink)
AzN-SoLjA
random_matt
AzN-SoLjA

Rog Maximus XII Extreme is technically everything I've been waiting for in a EATX form since 2011 z68 FTW. Lol. But yea dark should be cheaper as it doesn't come with all the extras that are in the Asus box. Unless EVGA holding out on additional accessories for the unboxing. Power wise Dark imo still better, so they can still charge a fine price for it. Hope to see some benchmarks soon.

Asus? Nah, Aorus Xtreme, best boards full stop.

Corsair 5000D Airflow | EVGA 1000 G6 | EVGA X570 FTW | Ryzen 5800X | EVGA 360 CLC | Corsair 4000MHz 32GB|

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/08 20:28:51 (permalink)
MSim
the_Scarlet_one

I'm not on AMD bandwagon, i'm still running Z270 system. Z490 is a joke offering by Intel. No new features offered on the motherboard, stuck with the same limit on 2x M.2 slots. CPU's for it do not offer more PCIE lanes.  Pay $800 or more just for a few extra cores....

Well you know what... I mixed up names in my brain when I was replying... sorry about that. I know someone else recently got an AMD board and for some reason I confused who I was replying about.

I wouldn’t upgrade to z490 personally. I may make my next big upgrade after z590 or the next HEDT platform releases, and there is always a possibility I will try out AND eventually, but right now is not the time I would chose to upgrade.
SimonOcean
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/08 22:30:41 (permalink)
dmz0427
my guess is that EVGA is holding out on a lot of info , till the day of release then sticker shock hits and the info tells us the truth about the board and what will work with it or not  lol,,, by that time most people went and got Asus or Gigabyte,,, so far the only thing I see this EVGA Dark has that tops other mobo is the vrm phase is more , but 16 vrm is plenty for most OC

For extreme overclocking there is board design that we can't see and can't assess short of any in depth reviews. However in terms of objective differences we can assess ahead of testing, The Z490 Dark is "two more" than the other halo motherboards from ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI*. Specifically

1. The Dark has 18 CPU VRM power phases while the other halo motherboards have 16 CPU VRM phases. But agreed, that any of the VRM solutions at this level are overkill in the best possible way.
  2. The Dark has 10 PCB traces which means a mechanically stronger PCB, better cooling and less signal interference on the traces, all of which could provide a tangible difference to CPU, PCIe and Memory overlocking. The other halo products have 8 traces (no idea about ASUS as technical details on their boards are sketchy and what little details there is is written in marketing jumbo which makes it hard to tell where they are exaggerating).
  3. The Dark and the Apex are the only ones to limit DIMM slots to cater to extreme memory overlocks.
(I am not counting ASRock here as while their $1000 Aqua board is feature rich and RGB gimmick rich, the motherboard is inferior to the others from an engineering point of view).

All this "two more" than ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI is a bit like Spinal Tap... 

"Nah mate. You don't understand: this one goes up to eleven!"

random_matt
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/08 23:55:07 (permalink)
Think people go way over board on VRM etc, I have an Aqua and has 14, uses doublers and so on. Guess what? It overclocks the same.

SimonOcean
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/09 09:54:00 (permalink)
random_matt
Think people go way over board on VRM etc, I have an Aqua and has 14, uses doublers and so on. Guess what? It overclocks the same.

All of the top tier Z490 boards use doublers. That is not the issue. But broadly I agree... quite a few enthusiasts pay more for crazy overkill that they might not use. I think the boards at the $300 price point will be perfectly good enough and suitable for the majority of users. 

I have an engineering background, so I just have a thing for tech that is well engineered with a big margin of safety. And I don't care about plastic armour on motherboards or RGB lights that so many young gamers seem obsessed by. (Worse, it is a turn off usually).

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/09 10:39:33 (permalink)
random_matt

When used at ambient or near ambient temps, most boards will perform the same. It requires using the board for what it was actually designed for to see the differences.

Many of the cheapest board perform close to the same as the most expensive on air and water, but very few of them can support dry Ice, liquid nitrogen, or liquid helium. The apex and the dark board are designed for extreme overclocking and records.
dmz0427
  • Total Posts : 11
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/09 11:07:10 (permalink)
I am trying to find memory and mobo with out the bling , the bling uses cpu cycles and power supply power, that can be used for the main objective not to mention u need the software to control the bling ,,, I have the evga 2080ti, installed the software turned the bling off , uninstalled the software, I do use MSI after burner to control the fans , much easier to use then evga X1 software and with the way I have my build set up , cant see the bling any how but it runs real cool , under full load stress test (heat test) doesn't break 60C and over clocked to 4.75 at 1.43 V core on cpu video doesn't break 50C under stress test  cpu is 4770K on a maximus VI Hero
nickbaldwin86
SSC Member
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/09 13:36:35 (permalink)
the_Scarlet_one
Many of the cheapest board perform close to the same as the most expensive on air and water, but very few of them can support dry Ice, liquid nitrogen, or liquid helium. The apex and the dark board are designed for extreme overclocking and records.

and a lot of people buy a Dark board and use the auto OC and play CS Go.... LOL

-EGC-Ripley
tekleadm
  • Total Posts : 17
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/09 14:06:16 (permalink)
The Z490 Dark seems fine even though it is missing two DIMM slots making it unusable as a daily PC for a power user.

The Z490 FTW loses a large use by removing another PCIe slot. Comparing with the Z370 FTW vs Z390 refresh, the 3rd PCIe slot was trimmed from x16 to x4 and one PCIe x1 slot was removed. It is becoming quite barebones, and the addition on the RGB heatsink doesn't add to its aesthetic.

As it stands, if I were going to upgrade, both these boards would be unviable since I would either have enough PCIe slots but only 2 DIMM slots or vice versa. The design choice seems to forget that GPUs aren't the only things that go in PCIe slots.
GrobiKenobi
  • Total Posts : 7
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/09 14:46:57 (permalink)
tekleadm
The Z490 Dark seems fine even though it is missing two DIMM slots making it unusable as a daily PC for a power user.

Bruh... what?? Buy DDR4 16x2 and you'll be fine for most daily use as a "power user"... Hell, even only 8x2 is enough for a majority of users. If anything this HELPS power users, as you're going to be getting a better Ram OC lol.
SimonOcean
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/09 15:19:23 (permalink)
GrobiKenobi
tekleadm

Bruh... what?? Buy DDR4 16x2 and you'll be fine for most daily use as a "power user"... Hell, even only 8x2 is enough for a majority of users. If anything this HELPS power users, as you're going to be getting a better Ram OC lol.

Yeah: 2x8GB adequate for most users.

But if you need 32GB then 2x 16GB at 3866 CL 18-18-18-38 from G.Skill. https://pcpartpicker.com/product/GnPzK8/gskill-trident-z-rgb-32gb-2-x-16gb-ddr4-3866-memory-f4-3866c18d-32gtzr. Fast AND low latency. Not stupid expensive either. 

If you have a use case for >32GB, you can still get 2x 32GB at 3000MHz, so you are compromising there on speed and the timings are kinda lousy too.

And if you need more than 64GB, surely you would be looking at a HEDT system and not a desktop system with limited PCIe lanes?

AzN-SoLjA
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/13 16:09:36 (permalink)
random_matt
AzN-SoLjA
random_matt
AzN-SoLjA

Asus? Nah, Aorus Xtreme, best boards full stop.

I took a look. Impressive design, but lack of info though.. For now anyways. The attention to detail is great. Lacking sata ports and usb ports for being a eatx abit saddening.

darkchaos916
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/14 15:53:16 (permalink)
I have an i7 7700k is it time to upgrade?
DEJ915
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 544
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/14 17:06:10 (permalink)
darkchaos916
I have an i7 7700k is it time to upgrade?

7700k is still a really good CPU but at the same time 10700k or 10900k would be a nice upgrade.
skategeezer99
  • Total Posts : 18
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/17 17:11:05 (permalink)
nyichiban
Anyone else notice the Dark is a z490 ATX board with just 2 dimm slots? Are they saying people should use 2 x 8gb stick and stay at a max of 16gb or spend more for 16gb and 32gb sticks? And if they want to put 2 dimms why not make it micro or mini-itx? seems like a waste to only have 2 dimms on an atx board. 

This is same as previous Dark boards. This done to improve the extreme overclocking. And most gaming rigs only need 16-32GB.
skategeezer99
  • Total Posts : 18
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/18 12:52:53 (permalink)
EVGATech_JamesL

The EVGA Z490 Motherboards are here.
Powered by the latest 10th Generation Intel® Core i9 processors, these motherboards put the power back in your hands. Game, stream, create, work, or just browse the web – these motherboards will be front and center to handle everything you can throw at them.

The New Desktop Powerhouse!!

Learn more here:

Found these PDF's as well.

""

""

post edited by skategeezer99 - 2020/05/18 12:57:49
SimonOcean
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/18 13:02:04 (permalink)
skategeezer99

Found these PDF's as well.

""

""

Links not working.

Kashtan
  • Total Posts : 19
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/19 07:20:16 (permalink)
I have got few questions about Z490 Dark:
1) 18 phases - but powerstage of elements is which numbers? 70A? 90 amper?
2) Support 5000C18 DDR4 can be? Yes i read 4600+. But many Z490 MBs from other vendors a announce was be.

SimonOcean
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/19 07:22:44 (permalink)
1) 90A
2) ? Don't fully understand what you have written.

Kashtan
  • Total Posts : 19
Re: EVGA is proud to announce the New Desktop PowerHouse Z490 Motherboards 2020/05/19 07:28:04 (permalink)
SimonOcean
1) 90A
2) ? Don't fully understand what you have written.

Thanks.
My english is bad i know.
I mean support ram memory - possible this memory run  on Dark? CMK16GX4M2Z5000C18

Page: < 12345 > Showing page 3 of 5
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile