EVGA

Helpful ReplyK|NGP|N Hybrid and Hydro Copper - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation Lists

Page: << < ..101102103104105.. > >> Showing page 102 of 301
Author
gcomba
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 13:41:45 (permalink)
Do u guys know the thermal paste is on the card ? I was thinking to change it with kryonaut extreme that I have.
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 13:51:43 (permalink)
TsBForsaken
Agreed. Enewt doing this got me active on the forums.

I am glad something good has come from this....  

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

alha
  • Total Posts : 81
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 13:59:44 (permalink)
devilmanVISA
enewt
devilmanVISA
Welp. Somehow the email went to junk, despite being whitelisted. So I effectively passed lol. Was on the fence to wait out the HC Kingpin anyway, so I guess that decision was made for me.

Nonsense.  Reply to the invite to purchase email ().  Indicate your desire to purchase the card (if you want to, of course).  And then call them (1.888.881.EVGA (3842)).  They will hook you up.  

However, if you would rather wait for the HC...then forget everything I just said. 

Good luck with your decision; it is a tough one.

I appreciate everything you are doing here mate. I look forward to occupying a spot on the HCK spreadsheet when you get it going.

Probably kidding myself with the hybrid anyway. It's super cool, but I have an existing loop and am working in that Lian Li desk enclosure, and it just creates additional plumbing headaches.

I will be using your code as well, when the time comes.

Hey devilman, quick question for you. I'm about to get started - probably sometime in February, once I've received the order from EK (that I have yet to pull the trigger on - soon, hopefully by the end of the month) for most of the components for the WC setup - putting together my Lian Li desk system. As I went with the KP AIO, I new it would make things interesting, but had figured that soon enough there would be a selection (slimmer number of choices than for a typical 3080/90, but hopefully at least from the one EVGA, as well as 1 or 2 mfgs, but I guess we'll have to see about that one) of blocks I could add to it, and pull off the hybrid cooler.

Well, things aren't looking up for that at the moment, but I was wondering which desk case you purchased, what you used for your setup, and if you documented it somewhere where a person could check it out to get some ideas as to the process of the assembly of the system went? These are fairly uncommon units, though that's not a surprise considering the price. If nothing else, maybe consider starting a thread under hardware if you have some free time, and post some pics and some verbiage on the process you went thru, from your decision to get it, thru the build and component selection, to where you find yourself today. If you're up to it, of course. I'm sure there would be people who'd find it interesting.
ShawnB420
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 401
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 14:55:10 (permalink)
Zomgtuberun
Hey all ! I know this is not quite the place to ask but, I was wondering if any K|NGP|N owner tried to mount it vertically with one of these: https://www.newegg.ca/p/1W7-00BS-00001 and, it if was recommended or not because of the pump. Thanks !

I’m going to try and use the Bitspower one, but mine will be upside down!

ShawnB420
iCX Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 14:56:21 (permalink)
alha
devilmanVISA
enewt
devilmanVISA
Welp. Somehow the email went to junk, despite being whitelisted. So I effectively passed lol. Was on the fence to wait out the HC Kingpin anyway, so I guess that decision was made for me.

Nonsense.  Reply to the invite to purchase email ().  Indicate your desire to purchase the card (if you want to, of course).  And then call them (1.888.881.EVGA (3842)).  They will hook you up.  

However, if you would rather wait for the HC...then forget everything I just said. 

Good luck with your decision; it is a tough one.

I appreciate everything you are doing here mate. I look forward to occupying a spot on the HCK spreadsheet when you get it going.

Probably kidding myself with the hybrid anyway. It's super cool, but I have an existing loop and am working in that Lian Li desk enclosure, and it just creates additional plumbing headaches.

I will be using your code as well, when the time comes.

Hey devilman, quick question for you. I'm about to get started - probably sometime in February, once I've received the order from EK (that I have yet to pull the trigger on - soon, hopefully by the end of the month) for most of the components for the WC setup - putting together my Lian Li desk system. As I went with the KP AIO, I new it would make things interesting, but had figured that soon enough there would be a selection (slimmer number of choices than for a typical 3080/90, but hopefully at least from the one EVGA, as well as 1 or 2 mfgs, but I guess we'll have to see about that one) of blocks I could add to it, and pull off the hybrid cooler.

Well, things aren't looking up for that at the moment, but I was wondering which desk case you purchased, what you used for your setup, and if you documented it somewhere where a person could check it out to get some ideas as to the process of the assembly of the system went? These are fairly uncommon units, though that's not a surprise considering the price. If nothing else, maybe consider starting a thread under hardware if you have some free time, and post some pics and some verbiage on the process you went thru, from your decision to get it, thru the build and component selection, to where you find yourself today. If you're up to it, of course. I'm sure there would be people who'd find it interesting.

Has EK or anyone else besides Optimus come out and said they are making a KPE block?

Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3426
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 15:31:02 (permalink)
Oh man, here we go...

eVGA finally got back to me & basically said to let them know if it doesn't update by Monday & they will open an investigation with UPS because it is showing they definitely shipped it on their end/it is not at the warehouse still.

One 3090 Kingpin is currently out in the ether... let us hope it finds it's way to it's owner :-P

Edit: Got ahold of CS on the phone, they said they're already starting the investigation in to what happened because apparently there was an error on the system's end, but they are still showing the card shipped, so now it's a question of what actually happened, because the system is showing a refund was attempted, which I definitely DID NOT do.  Hopefully the card magically shows up today or Monday, otherwise it looks like I'm in for a lot of waiting & phone calls until this is resolved since who knows how long it'll be before they get Kingpins in if it does turn out they cancelled the order & put my card out for someone else.  Really hope that didn't happen even though obviously they would let me order again as soon as they have one available since this would be an error on their end & not mine.
post edited by Dabadger84 - 2021/01/22 15:47:57

ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42891  
Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 15:53:27 (permalink)
*facedesk*

They called me back.  It got cancelled... and because the refund takes time to process, the funds are tied up, so I have to wait until the hold on the $$ gets cancelled on my account then I have to contact them back & get another one ordered.

I really wanna know what the heck happened, because I did nothing on my end after ordering but check the tracking.

Edit: Didn't even think to ask until just now so I just emailed them, gotta make sure they are refunding the 163 eVGA Bucks too cuz I want to use those on the order again :-P lol

Edit: Bruh I can't handle this drama lol Just got another email and apparently it IS coming to me afterall.  They said: 

I was in the middle of looking into this when you called in and just replied to your earlier e-mail. I was able to look into this with our warehouse manager and it looks like the shipping label on the box got torn somehow and the package was returned to us by UPS. Our standard procedure is to automatically refund a order if it gets returned to us but our warehouse manager will be able to reship this out to you. We will be shipping it next day air as a courtesy and should arrive to you by the end of Monday.

So I guess I'm getting it Monday, happy dayz?  Man what a stresser.
post edited by Dabadger84 - 2021/01/22 16:00:38

Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

ShawnB420
iCX Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 16:06:37 (permalink)
Damn what a mess. Glad it got sorted

So I guess those that ordered now miss out on COD?

Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 16:11:30 (permalink)
ShawnB420
Damn what a mess. Glad it got sorted

So I guess those that ordered now miss out on COD?

I don't think so.  The promotion doesn't end until February 11th unless they changed it.  I already got the game free from my 3090 Hybrid order... unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I can't just give the second code to someone else, because you have to have a qualifying GPU installed to activate the code.  I might pull a code anyway, maybe I can give it to someone that has a qualifying purchase but gets their card after the cut off?  I dunno how that all works.

I'm just glad eVGA got this sorted for me without having to do a refund/repurchase.  That could've taken quite a while since I would've had to wait for the Pending/Hold to come off my account (I don't have another $2k laying around at the moment lol), then email them to repurchase, and wait for a card to be available if there weren't any waiting.
I got the distinct impression from the way the phone rep spoke about that that they do have cards on standby for instances like this so there wouldn't actually BE a waiting period... which of course, given the RMA program exists etc, makes sense.

Very happy this is resolved & they're expediting the shipping for me when it wasn't technically their fault this happened in the first place.  No $2000 card floating in the ether. lol

Specs:

ShawnB420
iCX Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 16:15:19 (permalink)
Ah that’s nice it was extended. Now to see if I’ll have it installed by then

Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 16:19:22 (permalink)
ShawnB420
Ah that’s nice it was extended. Now to see if I’ll have it installed by then

Just double checked to make sure I wasn't mis-remembering, and via the game code page:

Game code offer good for a qualifying purchase of EVGA GeForce RTX 3080, EVGA and GeForce RTX 3090 beginning Friday, October 30, 2020 through Thursday, February 11, 2021 or while supplies last. Redemption period ends on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 or while supplies last. Offer subject to discontinuation or change at any time. Offer good for one digital download code. Limit one download code per customer. Please see the qualifying part numbers shown above for a full list of qualifying products. Not for resale.

So unless NVidia cancels it early, it runs through the 11th indeed. 

I haven't even played it yet, been too busy enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 on this new monitor, it's like playing an experience with something this immersive in a game that's that immersive.  I'm debating what to take a crack at next when I finish my 3rd playthrough on that.

Specs:

kraade
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2369
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 16:33:32 (permalink)
So Glad you got your order straightened out
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 18:19:48 (permalink)
Got an updated tracking #, showing it's on it's way & should be here Monday.  Much relief, such wow, very unstress.

Specs:

enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 21:40:42 (permalink)
Dabadger84
Got an updated tracking #, showing it's on it's way & should be here Monday.  Much relief, such wow, very unstress.

Nothing good comes easy...congrats on getting it sorted.  It is a good testament to EVGA customer support.  Have a great weekend.  Best of luck next week!

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 21:50:07 (permalink)
Jacob is now indicating that the K|NGP|N Hydro Copper will have a March birthday...ugh!  Will this long march to the gaming promised land never end...?

Attached Image(s)

devilmanVISA
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 22:10:04 (permalink)
alha

I took some pics during, but not exhaustively so. I got the most recent model, dual system desk. I pulled my old workhorse Asus RIVE machine and put it out to pasture in the left side tray, on air and AIO. Right side is a TR3 32 core in Asus Zenith II extreme alpha, on water, EK monoblock, and an EVGA 2080ti stock air cooler placeholder. When I get the HCKP, apparently in March now so more like May for me lol, I will plumb it in and move the 2080ti over to the trusty old RIVE.

Pictures do not seem to want to attach for whatever reason. Shoot me a PM if you like.
post edited by devilmanVISA - 2021/01/22 22:14:03
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/22 22:13:48 (permalink)
enewt
Jacob is now indicating that the K|NGP|N Hydro Copper will have a March birthday...ugh!  Will this long march to the gaming promised land never end...?

Logic dictates by then the majority of people that want a Kingpin will probably have one, and they'd likely just get a liquid block from somewhere else if they wanted to go that route. 
I think the Hydrocoppers in general are going to have very sub-par sales this go round because they're coming so late... typically the release around the same time, or even before, the likes of EK & such put out custom blocks... this time?  Yikes.
I'm sure a fair amount of scalpers will be buying HydroCoppers to try & make bucks on those too, hopefully that crowd is niche enough to avoid the temptation completely.

Specs:

Sn8ke_iis
  • Total Posts : 20
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/23 00:54:30 (permalink)
Dabadger84

Oh man...I'm glad you got that sorted. I would have been freaking out. I'm glad they are covering the overnight air mail too. 

I lucked out and got it in 2 days with $22 ground. From Anaheim, CA to my state in 24 hours. On schedule to be delivered tomorrow. Sucks for guys on the east coast, might have another day or two of shipping time.  
post edited by Sn8ke_iis - 2021/01/23 00:56:44

Asus Maximus XI Formula | Intel/Silicon Lottery 9900K @ 5.4 GHz Single Core, 5.2 GHz All Core @1.38v Adaptive | EVGA 3090 K|NGP|N @ ???? MHz | EKWB Direct Die Custom Liquid Cooling Loop | Gskill 32 GB DDR4 @ 3600 MHz | Samsung 512 GB, 1 TB NVMe SSDs | Asus/Seasonic 1200w PSU 

Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/23 01:05:29 (permalink)
Sn8ke_iis
Dabadger84

Oh man...I'm glad you got that sorted. I would have been freaking out. I'm glad they are covering the overnight air mail too. 

I lucked out and got it in 2 days with $22 ground. From Anaheim, CA to my state in 24 hours. On schedule to be delivered tomorrow. Sucks for guys on the east coast, might have another day or two of shipping time.  

I've always gotten lucky with Ground shipping recently with eVGA, both of my cards previously ordered only took 2 days to get here via Ground.  I'm just glad the card wasn't lost.

I was definitely freakin' the fork out, an investigation in to a lost package would've tied that money up for weeks most likely, and I definitely can't be havin' that.

Happy it worked out & they took the extra step to bump it up to Overnight to try & compensate for something that, to be fair, wasn't really their fault from the sound of it.

Specs:

EvgaUser2711201
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 207
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/23 01:13:26 (permalink)
Glad to hear things are sorted out now @dabadger84. Rough having to go threw that. 

As my number gets closer in this queue the anticipation is starting to get to me lol. 
Shipping and duty will be rough but worth it :D

BucMeister
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/23 06:13:35 (permalink)
24G-P5-3998-KR 12/20/2020 7:34:01 AM PT No
Kevin115
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 184
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/23 07:16:08 (permalink)
I'm afraid at this time I have to believe my package is lost by UPS. It was scheduled to deliver by the end of this Thursday, but at the time, UPS deemed my street name is incorrect. So I double checked the information on my evga invoice and on UPS tracking info, both are correct. The address I have been used all the time. I had UPS packages before. I know my address has no problem at all.
So I called UPS and they rescheduled a delivery by the end of this Friday. Since then, the tracking info stuck at "In transit". I am afraid the package is already disappeared from their network. 
What a shame.
I probably should contact EVGA customer support and let them ask UPS to initiate an investigation. Or maybe should I contact UPS by myself and ask them to initiate an investigation?
Any suggestion? Much appreciated.

post edited by Kevin115 - 2021/01/23 07:20:55

Attached Image(s)

alha
  • Total Posts : 81
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/23 07:19:51 (permalink)
Dabadger84
enewt

Logic dictates by then the majority of people that want a Kingpin will probably have one, and they'd likely just get a liquid block from somewhere else if they wanted to go that route. 
I think the Hydrocoppers in general are going to have very sub-par sales this go round because they're coming so late... typically the release around the same time, or even before, the likes of EK & such put out custom blocks... this time?  Yikes.
I'm sure a fair amount of scalpers will be buying HydroCoppers to try & make bucks on those too, hopefully that crowd is niche enough to avoid the temptation completely.

My hope is, seeing as it's looking like there will be a limited number of options for us KP owners, that EVGA releases the HC water block in sufficient quantities this time, because I have two air cooled 1080 Ti KP's that I acquired within a month or two of them being released, and their website had listed the HC block as being available for them. I contacted EVGA, and after a bit of back and forthing, came to find out that apparently they had produced a very limited number of them, they were out of stock, and not getting any more in. I then went into search mode, and found out that no one else at the time made one either, so I gave up. Never checked again to see if eventually anyone did, but it was quite disappointing. Hopefully they don't have the same situation with this version, but if I see it available, I'll certainly be ordering it immediately!
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/23 07:39:29 (permalink)
Kevin115
I'm afraid at this time I have to believe my package is lost by UPS. It was scheduled to deliver by the end of this Thursday, but at the time, UPS deemed my street name is incorrect. So I double checked the information on my evga invoice and on UPS tracking info, both are correct. The address I have been used all the time. I had UPS packages before. I know my address has no problem at all.
So I called UPS and they rescheduled a delivery by the end of this Friday. Since then, the tracking info stuck at "In transit". I am afraid the package is already disappeared from their network. 
What a shame.
I probably should contact EVGA customer support and let them ask UPS to initiate an investigation. Or maybe should I contact UPS by myself and ask them to initiate an investigation?

I would call UPS today.  And then check-in with EVGA customer support on Monday as they are closed over the weekend.  Best of luck!

enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/23 07:48:45 (permalink)
BucMeister
24G-P5-3998-KR 12/20/2020 7:34:01 AM PT No

Added. You are currently #42. Best of luck!

ShawnB420
iCX Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/23 10:15:50 (permalink)
alha
Dabadger84
enewt

My hope is, seeing as it's looking like there will be a limited number of options for us KP owners, that EVGA releases the HC water block in sufficient quantities this time, because I have two air cooled 1080 Ti KP's that I acquired within a month or two of them being released, and their website had listed the HC block as being available for them. I contacted EVGA, and after a bit of back and forthing, came to find out that apparently they had produced a very limited number of them, they were out of stock, and not getting any more in. I then went into search mode, and found out that no one else at the time made one either, so I gave up. Never checked again to see if eventually anyone did, but it was quite disappointing. Hopefully they don't have the same situation with this version, but if I see it available, I'll certainly be ordering it immediately!

Isn’t here always limited options in blocks for the KPE? Last gen only had the hydro if I recall that for some reason was even more limited then the cards.

kraade
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2369
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/23 11:12:07 (permalink)
gcomba
Do u guys know the thermal paste is on the card ? I was thinking to change it with kryonaut extreme that I have.

KPx or Frostbite 2 I would imagine.
Kevin115
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 184
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/23 13:15:16 (permalink)
enewt
Kevin115
What a shame.

I would call UPS today.  And then check-in with EVGA customer support on Monday as they are closed over the weekend.  Best of luck!

Unfortunately, UPS Canada office closed on Saturday and Sunday too. I did submitted a customer service form on EVGA website though.
I assume UPS would prefer to deal with the shipper rather than the recipient so I'm going to call EVGA customer service and explain my situation on Monday then.
I can't believe that I have to go through all of these.
post edited by Kevin115 - 2021/01/23 13:19:31
xMAXxIMUSx
  • Total Posts : 75
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/23 14:21:33 (permalink)
Kevin115 
Unfortunately, UPS Canada office closed on Saturday and Sunday too. I did submitted a customer service form on EVGA website though.
I assume UPS would prefer to deal with the shipper rather than the recipient so I'm going to call EVGA customer service and explain my situation on Monday then.
I can't believe that I have to go through all of these.

They will take care of ya, i wouldn't worry
ShawnB420
iCX Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/01/23 14:38:16 (permalink)
Nice to se UPS is only charging $10 brokerage fees

Page: << < ..101102103104105.. > >> Showing page 102 of 301
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile