EVGA

EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 9 of 72
Author
thegreattonge
  • Total Posts : 39
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 07:30:28 (permalink)
NICROD
It maybe ready, or at least in small #'s. Fridays livestream oc event will be using the KP card. Maybe it's already in production. EVGA please give us Elite members with multiple KP cards registered first shot at buying one.

Putting additional restrictions beyond Elite status only keeps new (valid) buyers from getting hardware, PLEASE stop trying to push this agenda. 
Spurious_ECG
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 192
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 08:50:00 (permalink)
Exactly, a day of Elite only would be great. Imo, the only other requirement should be something that cuts down bots chances (at most a product registered on the account).

DanSanLucas
  • Total Posts : 15
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 08:53:20 (permalink)
thegreattonge
NICROD
It maybe ready, or at least in small #'s. Fridays livestream oc event will be using the KP card. Maybe it's already in production. EVGA please give us Elite members with multiple KP cards registered first shot at buying one.

Putting additional restrictions beyond Elite status only keeps new (valid) buyers from getting hardware, PLEASE stop trying to push this agenda. 

I fully agree with this point of view, limiting the sales of these cards to ex-KINGPIN owners is an unfair advantage. Those who are just now interested in this new generation of KP cards will have no chance of snagging one. I think requiring EVGA Elite status should be enough.
Dwarfy
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 704
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 08:58:18 (permalink)
That said, why shouldn't a premium EVGA exclusive card go to long term members first?

The kp card is aimed at the very top .01% of users, it is not aimed at general use, but those that want to tinker and toy, which any long term EVGA member is fully aware of.

I personally have no need to try and get a kp card, I am not the intended market.

Keep them from the bots, offer them exclusively to EVGA members starting with a higher criteria and slowly dropping until they are all sold. Personally I am good with that.
thegreattonge
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 09:01:43 (permalink)
Dwarfy
That said, why shouldn't a premium EVGA exclusive card go to long term members first?

The kp card is aimed at the very top .01% of users, it is not aimed at general use, but those that want to tinker and toy, which any long term EVGA member is fully aware of.

I personally have no need to try and get a kp card, I am not the intended market.

Keep them from the bots, offer them exclusively to EVGA members starting with a higher criteria and slowly dropping until they are all sold. Personally I am good with that.

Cause your definition of long term is different from my definition which might be different from EVGA's. Unless EVGA is willing to define the criteria, people who would benefit from their defined criteria (former KP owners) should really sit down. They have no interest in making sure the bots don't get it, only about satisfying their own needs.

Additionally, if you have no plans on buying a KP card why are you throwing your hat into the ring? Some sorta exclusivity? 
post edited by thegreattonge - 2020/11/09 09:06:51
NICROD
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 465
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 09:13:23 (permalink)
I think that given the limited nature of this product it would be nice to see additional steps taken to ensure that scalpers are not able to get them. These cards are intended to be used for competitive benching and breaking records on LN2 and it would be such a shame to see them sitting on Ebay doing nothing because no one is willing to pay 4 grand for them, when instead they could sitting on a bench working their way up the leaderboard. 
Dwarfy
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 09:15:55 (permalink)
thegreattonge
Cause your definition of long term is different from my definition which might be different from EVGA's. Unless EVGA is willing to define the criteria, people who would benefit from their defined criteria (former KP owners) should really sit down. They have no interest in making sure the bots don't get it, only about satisfying their own needs.

Additionally, if you have no plans on buying a KP card why are you throwing your hat into the ring? Some sorta exclusivity? 

Throwing my hat in because I have an opinion (right or wrong) and wanted to share.

Elite status seems to be the main limiting factor, long term membership means the buyer is now fully aware of their purchase.

This is a card with a bios for LN2, your everyday general overclocker does not use LN2, but that is a choice.

Basically my point is this is not a card intended for your average user so perhaps make it available first to those that would make use of it?

I am not against you purchasing one for whatever usage you see fit, but Elite status is not so hard to obtain and by the time a user does get Elite status (without spamming the forum for the quick 100) they should be much more aware of what a kp card is, what it can/can't do and if they really would want to shell out for one.

It's all about managing expectations. Do you want/need to monitor voltages via the onboard header? how in depth are you going and would what you want be achieved via the FTW3 ultra?
thegreattonge
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 09:24:56 (permalink)
Dwarfy
thegreattonge

Throwing my hat in because I have an opinion (right or wrong) and wanted to share.

Elite status seems to be the main limiting factor, long term membership means the buyer is now fully aware of their purchase.

This is a card with a bios for LN2, your everyday general overclocker does not use LN2, but that is a choice.

Basically my point is this is not a card intended for your average user so perhaps make it available first to those that would make use of it?

I am not against you purchasing one for whatever usage you see fit, but Elite status is not so hard to obtain and by the time a user does get Elite status (without spamming the forum for the quick 100) they should be much more aware of what a kp card is, what it can/can't do and if they really would want to shell out for one.

It's all about managing expectations. Do you want/need to monitor voltages via the onboard header? how in depth are you going and would what you want be achieved via the FTW3 ultra?

Why don't you head to reddit if you want to get on a soap box and tell people how the use the products they buy with their own money?

NICROD
I think that given the limited nature of this product it would be nice to see additional steps taken to ensure that scalpers are not able to get them. These cards are intended to be used for competitive benching and breaking records on LN2 and it would be such a shame to see them sitting on Ebay doing nothing because no one is willing to pay 4 grand for them, when instead they could sitting on a bench working their way up the leaderboard. 

Pretty sure the subset of users that would buy a KP would not pay scalper prices (card is expensive enough as is), so the idea of KP sitting around doing nothing is a hard sell. I think we can all agree in some sorta of elite member purchase availability window, but any other criteria comes off as an "old boys club" which reeks of exclusivity.

NICROD
iCX Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 09:33:33 (permalink)
thegreattonge
Dwarfy
thegreattonge

Why don't you head to reddit if you want to get on a soap box and tell people how the use the products they buy with their own money?

NICROD

Pretty sure the subset of users that would buy a KP would not pay scalper prices (card is expensive enough as is), so the idea of KP sitting around doing nothing is a hard sell. I think we can all agree in some sorta of elite member purchase availability window, but any other criteria comes off as an "old boys club" which reeks of exclusivity.

Exactly, the KP cards would just sit on Ebay at inflated prices doing nothing because it's unlikely people will pay scalper prices. I'm not really sure why you agree with that concept and then say its a hard sell, but ok.
NewValaric
  • Total Posts : 83
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 10:02:24 (permalink)
thegreattonge
Dwarfy
thegreattonge

NICROD

I agree with the Elite exclusivity, but beyond that? EVGA would only restrict the sales of the Kingpin and be unfair to new enthusiasts for the Kingpin.

I am not an Elite, in fact, I am new to EVGA. Should I not get the Kingpin, it will be ok. I will not cry because of that, and I will never pay scalpers, I have better things to spend my money on than on scalpers!

In fact,Ii would rather spend more money to buy a 2080 Ti that to fatten the pockets of scalpers! lol

Just having fun! Anime, giant robots, and games! All to be enjoyed equally!
Dwarfy
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 10:41:32 (permalink)
thegreattonge
Dwarfy
thegreattonge

Did you miss my line "I am not against you purchasing one for whatever usage you see fit"?

Not a soapbox moment I'm affraid, just trying to help you understand that kp cards are exclusives, are not aimed at the general market and should be tied in some fashion to EVGA members.
The criteria for that should not be impossible to obtain, and once offered to EVGA members should be offered lower until sold.

This means that first choice users are likely to push/bench/toy with the cards, then slowly down to the less toying more tweaking. before eventually heading to those who want a premium overclock but not want to change anything.

Yes it becomes exclusive but I'm sure that if the demand was there and it was possible then they might be able to release more.

The in house overclocker making records for EVGA and thus putting his name on the top tier card, why not tie it to EVGA members who would use it to it's fullest....?
gimeno
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 132
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 12:21:55 (permalink)
Dwarfy

Not a soapbox moment I'm affraid, just trying to help you understand that kp cards are exclusives, are not aimed at the general market and should be tied in some fashion to EVGA members.
The criteria for that should not be impossible to obtain, and once offered to EVGA members should be offered lower until sold.

This means that first choice users are likely to push/bench/toy with the cards, then slowly down to the less toying more tweaking. before eventually heading to those who want a premium overclock but not want to change anything.

Yes it becomes exclusive but I'm sure that if the demand was there and it was possible then they might be able to release more.

The in house overclocker making records for EVGA and thus putting his name on the top tier card, why not tie it to EVGA members who would use it to it's fullest....?

Restricting sales to "users likely to push/bench/toy with the cards" only means additional requirements to prevent slow systems from dragging down scores. In other words, what are the minimum system requirements to purchase a 3090 KPE? How far do they take it? If we're to follow the spirit of your statement, there certainly isn't any room for any Intel systems, nor could EVGA allow anything below a Ryzen 5900X/5950X. Even low/slow RAM could be a limiting factor. Should the card be limited to people who own a 5950X with 32GB+ of 4000/CL15 fully tuned RAM, preference given to those with LN2 and second to chilled water? 

I run ambient water cooling, otherwise, I'm set. Are you, and would you wait hours/days while verifying your system with an EVGA rep before they sell you a card?

How far should your idea be taken? Because EVGA doesn't even make an X570 mobo, so do they limit the KPE to Intel Z490 systems even though the KPE would score higher with an AMD 5950X? 

No, and everything above was to demonstrate how silly your suggestion is. The KPE cards are NOT exclusive; they're niche, but they're not exclusive. Therefore, there's no need to worry if you're running an old AMD or Intel because EVGA isn't going to make you verify that your system is in the top 0.1% before they sell you a card meant for the top 0.1%. The only requirement is that you have a wallet.

IIRC, GALAX HoF cards are pretty exclusive when they're launched. Does anyone know how they keep their cards from landing in sub-standard systems?
post edited by gimeno - 2020/11/09 12:24:01
Dwarfy
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 12:21:55 (permalink)
To be fair you never asked a question, I never sought to answer a question that wasn't asked.
I did voice my opinion that yes I believe the cards should be tied to EVGA members first and formost and wouldn't hurt to have a second wall of criteria so that those who are the target audience get first chance to buy.

I hope that there are enough of them made that all who want one can get one. And that means you too.

On this matter though I'm happy to agree to disagree.... ;)
Dwarfy
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 12:30:49 (permalink)
gimeno
Dwarfy

Restricting sales to "users likely to push/bench/toy with the cards" only means additional requirements to prevent slow systems from dragging down scores. In other words, what are the minimum system requirements to purchase a 3090 KPE? How far do they take it? If we're to follow the spirit of your statement, there certainly isn't any room for any Intel systems, nor could EVGA allow anything below a Ryzen 5900X/5950X. Even low/slow RAM could be a limiting factor. Should the card be limited to people who own a 5950X with 32GB+ of 4000/CL15 fully tuned RAM, preference given to those with LN2 and second to chilled water? 

I run ambient water cooling, otherwise, I'm set. Are you, and would you wait hours/days while verifying your system with an EVGA rep before they sell you a card?

How far should your idea be taken? Because EVGA doesn't even make an X570 mobo, so do they limit the KPE to Intel Z490 systems even though the KPE would score higher with an AMD 5950X? 

No, and everything above was to demonstrate how silly your suggestion is. The KPE cards are NOT exclusive; they're niche, but they're not exclusive. Therefore, there's no need to worry if you're running an old AMD or Intel because EVGA isn't going to make you verify that your system is in the top 0.1% before they sell you a card meant for the top 0.1%

IIRC, GALAX HoF cards are pretty exclusive when they're launched. Does anyone know how they keep their cards from landing in sub-standard systems?

Caught me there, Yes they are exclusive, no other manufacturer makes them, I agree they are niche hence what I said further back, I never wanted to or went into detail about how to restrict them further, and in general people who are pushing these cards are using top tier hardware anyway.

You also contradict yourself by saying that kp cards are not exclusive but Galax HoF cards are?
People need to chill a little bit though as we are talking about a card that will likely be released in very limited amounts and many many people who want one won't be able to get one.

I wanted to join a conversation but instead people are getting irate so I'll take a back seat on this thread. Thank you for engaging with me though all opinions are valid
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102741
  • Ribbons : 85
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 12:45:25 (permalink)
Please everyone, let's post professionally and respect other forum member's posts even if you disagree with them. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

NICROD
iCX Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 12:48:04 (permalink)
rjohnson11
Please everyone, let's post professionally and respect other forum member's posts even if you disagree with them. 

Thanks for stepping in before things spiral out. It seems like this thread is heating up and people are getting emotional about opposing views.
NetSiege
  • Total Posts : 24
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 13:04:08 (permalink)
I'm newer to the eVGA family (at least in terms of graphics card side), and hoping to get my hands on a KP HC. 

I do believe there is something to be said about taking care of loyal members of a brand first (maybe a one day head start on queue line) as you want to support those who have supported you. I think the fear we all have is that greedy people are going to try to flip these cards like all the others and ask an even more exorbitant price than the KP will already be. Unfortunately that's not something eVGA, NVIDIA, or any other brand can control at launch. The only thing that can be done, is to make sure they continue the production run until they at least fulfill the demand that is out there. I know that means some of us may wait longer than others, but those who NEED a card in the first couple days will have their options, as long as those of us who are willing to wait their turn get theirs as well, it's fine with me.

You can get what you want, or you can pay what you want, but rarely in life are you able to have both.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3900X
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Formula
GPU: 1x ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti
RAM: 4x 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @ 3200 MHz
SSDs (NVME): Sabrent 1TB Rocket PCIe 4.0
HDD: WD Gold 8TB 7200 RPM
Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D
PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum
Monitor (Main): Acer Predator XB273K 4K @ 144hz w/ dual DP
Monitor (2nd): Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p @60hz
Monitor (3rd): Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p @60hz
Cooling Pump: Corsair Hydro X Series XD5
Cooling CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series XC7
Cooling GPU Block: Thermaltake Strix V-GTX
Radiator 1: Corsair Hydro X Series XR7 360mm
Radiator 2: Corsair Hydro
thegreattonge
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 13:06:40 (permalink)
rjohnson11

I would hope EVGA keeps a pulse on this thread where non-employees are trying to function as gatekeepers to their products. 
NICROD
iCX Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 13:12:53 (permalink)
thegreattonge
rjohnson11

I would hope EVGA keeps a pulse on this thread where non-employees are trying to function as gatekeepers to their products. 

I never saw any "gatekeepers" just people sharing their views. If you cannot handle that maybe you should go someplace else.
gimeno
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 132
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 13:17:54 (permalink)
Dwarfy
gimeno
Dwarfy

No, and everything above was to demonstrate how silly your suggestion is. The KPE cards are NOT exclusive; they're niche, but they're not exclusive. Therefore, there's no need to worry if you're running an old AMD or Intel because EVGA isn't going to make you verify that your system is in the top 0.1% before they sell you a card meant for the top 0.1%

Caught me there, Yes they are exclusive, no other manufacturer makes them, I agree they are niche hence what I said further back, I never wanted to or went into detail about how to restrict them further, and in general people who are pushing these cards are using top tier hardware anyway.

You also contradict yourself by saying that kp cards are not exclusive but Galax HoF cards are?
People need to chill a little bit though as we are talking about a card that will likely be released in very limited amounts and many many people who want one won't be able to get one.

I wanted to join a conversation but instead people are getting irate so I'll take a back seat on this thread. Thank you for engaging with me though all opinions are valid

My apologies. As an engineer, I tend to be very blunt without realizing that I'm coming across as harsh. It's not intentional and it's not personal. I just lack tact on my part, which is even more difficult in an online discussion when you cannot see that my body-language is not aggressive. 

Anyway, I know that GALAX sells a small batch of binned GPU's on a custom PCB meant for competitive overclocking, and I believe it's their HoF cards. Perhaps the exclusivity is only early in product cycles, but I've never been interested in a product with that degree of commitment, nor do I know much about GALAX as a company - other than their cards are a notch above the KPE but come with some undesirable requirements (ie: commitments). 
hartsocks
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 125
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 13:21:01 (permalink)
Keep in mind, everything being shared is just opinion and speculation. We can want it done "this way" or not done "that way" but nothing has been announced or confirmed for how the KPE cards will be released and sold. No need to jump at each other for suggestions, ideas or opinions. We're all in the same boat hoping the release of KPE is more smooth and everyone has a fair chance at one.

Computer:
Antec DF-85
Intel i7-3930K
Intel 520 120GB SSD
Intel DX79SI Mobo
Corsair Vengence 16GB 1600MHz Mem
Corsair H100 Push/Pull
Corsair AX1200w PSU
WD Black 3TB HDD
EVGA GTX 680 HydroCopper Classified SLI Both @ 1280Boost | 3305Mem | 1.175v
HWlabs GTX Gen 2 Black Ice 360mm Push/Pull 5 GT AP-15s
Koolance RP-1005 Pump/res combo
Primochill UV Red 3/8" Tubing
Bitspower Barbs/Fittings

NICROD
iCX Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 13:22:18 (permalink)
hartsocks
Keep in mind, everything being shared is just opinion and speculation. We can want it done "this way" or not done "that way" but nothing has been announced or confirmed for how the KPE cards will be released and sold. No need to jump at each other for suggestions, ideas or opinions. We're all in the same boat hoping the release of KPE is more smooth and everyone has a fair chance at one.

Well said!
ejaworsk
  • Total Posts : 51
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 14:23:28 (permalink)
i agree with gimeno. no one NEEDS a kingpin. the target buyer is someone with a bunch of disposable money. if someone wants an extra 1.5 fps in their game, or they just want it for looks, or they want it to do competitive overclocking/benching that's up to them. whose to say where the value of the card lie. im going to guess the majority of past and future kingpin owners are not well known competitive overclockers. From a business perspective, EVGA will be happy to sell the cards. 

If the Kingpins were reserved for people who were going to use them in the most productive manner then they should all be sold to the scalpers, because thus far the most productive (money making) use for the 30 series has been people reselling them. 
post edited by ejaworsk - 2020/11/09 14:31:59
thegreattonge
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 15:22:13 (permalink)
ejaworsk
i agree with gimeno. no one NEEDS a kingpin. the target buyer is someone with a bunch of disposable money. if someone wants an extra 1.5 fps in their game, or they just want it for looks, or they want it to do competitive overclocking/benching that's up to them. whose to say where the value of the card lie. im going to guess the majority of past and future kingpin owners are not well known competitive overclockers. From a business perspective, EVGA will be happy to sell the cards. 

If the Kingpins were reserved for people who were going to use them in the most productive manner then they should all be sold to the scalpers, because thus far the most productive (money making) use for the 30 series has been people reselling them. 

This is both hilarious and scary at the same time >.<
NICROD
iCX Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 15:44:27 (permalink)
ejaworsk

Thats an interesting perspective In terms of relating productivity and profit. I agree scalpers have benefited the most from the Ampere launch when it comes to profiteering, but if we are to actually take a hard look at the equipments intended purpose then I think EVGA has shown itself as the only company to take some sort of action to place their products into the hands of the intended users. When is comes to the KP card it is obviously intended for the xoc'R who maybe still honing their skills and not well known, to the influencers that capture the imagination of those who have not yet been exposed to subzero cooling. This is a such a small segment of the PC enthusiast space and considering the limited availability of chips from Nvidia this is only putting more pressure on EVGA when they are doing their best to meet demand in a way that is fair. I'm sure whatever they decide to do we all can take some comfort in knowing that EVGA has been fair so far and will continue to be with future product launches. 
post edited by NICROD - 2020/11/09 15:59:48
flyingtoaster85
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 282
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 16:04:23 (permalink)
They should be allocated to property-owning males of the highest moral character.

Main: 10700k @ 5.4ghz, 3090 K|NGP|N Hydrocopper, 4x8 @4300 16-16-16-36, EVGA 1200 P2, MSI Z490 Unify, 5 radiators, 2 pumps. Heavily modified Evolv ATX

Travel size: Zen3 5800H, RTX 3060 Laptop GPU w/unlocked bios, 2x16 Kingston HyperX 3200 C20
DarthYodi
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 152
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 16:35:36 (permalink)
Everyone that still has en EVBot should get first dibs, or if you had a Classified card! (/s)

Hopefully we get more details soon on the selling process and what it involves. I wonder if they will go on sale prior to Friday's event or if that will be the designated day perhaps.

I just hope we get some notice so it's not something half of us just sleep through the availability of this time around.
post edited by DarthYodi - 2020/11/09 16:37:37
Delirious
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 17482
  • Ribbons : 61
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 17:32:48 (permalink)
watch the off topic remarks and personal attacks please. 

"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger" 
Affiliate Code XZUMV9TJW5
Associate Code: 7PM43CU71IB2IAP
education may be expensive but wait until you get the bill for ignorance
A wise man once said that we can't make anyone feel or do anything. We can throw things into the wind, but it's up to each person to decide how they want to react, where they want to stand when things fall.
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21200
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 17:46:00 (permalink)
DarthYodi
Everyone that still has en EVBot should get first dibs, or if you had a Classified card!

And that would be measured, how?

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

fragility_V1
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 940
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Coming soon 2020/11/09 17:49:18 (permalink)
ty_ger07
DarthYodi
Everyone that still has en EVBot should get first dibs, or if you had a Classified card!

And that would be measured, how?

I would say at least an original receipt, clipped UPC, multiple pictures of the user with the EVBot (during overclocking, dinner, at the park, etc.), and at least one fried board.
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 9 of 72
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile