EVGA

EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology!

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 19
Author
TheProfosist
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 110
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/10 23:42:53 (permalink)
nrpeyton
Would it be possible for EVGA to provide a detailed picture of the new PCB so water-cooling users can check if the new design will be compatible with their water-block?

It would help them make a decision whether to upgrade or not?

your VRM's are under water you should have no worries what so ever since performance is the same.
gregoryv
  • Total Posts : 100
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 01:05:43 (permalink)
mrgoodkat
Thanks for killing the resale value on ACX 3.0 cards. Been building PCs for almost 20 years. Loyal EVGA guy who paid $20 over the competition, that had a legit cooling solution, and now I have to consider spending $100 after being a thermal beta tester because you release a PR-driven rehash of the same cards, that will absolutely tank the resale value on ACX 3.0 cards?

What should have happened is you should have upped the warranty, and gone into PR mode. You recycled the incomplete thermal solution from ACX 2.0 in an age when various component temps were becoming an issue. Then you bone ACX 3.0 buyers a second time by hurting their resale value. Absolutely incredible. 

Nobody should be okay with this, let alone celebrating putting patents on things to stop other OEMs from making safer products for their customers.

Totally agree.
When I said a couple of months ago that thermal pad is not correct solution and a lot of people disagree with me about my statement that EVGA engineers should solve it in better way, now we see ICX solution. I can pay the upgrade price although I think it was EVGA fault design with acx 3 and I don't know then it will be available in my country.

Intel I9-10900K OC | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Custom WC | Asus ROG Maximus XII Hero WiFi | 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600 | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | 2X Samsung 970 Evo 1 Tb | Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE | EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 | Asus ROG PG348Q | BenQ EW3280U 4K |

Ethan Cole
  • Total Posts : 20
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 01:17:15 (permalink)
Waiting for release in EU. 
PietroBR
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1202
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 02:48:52 (permalink)
Need help from any of you guys from EVGA.

Sometimes my card still have the problem from The Black Screen and 100% Fans Spinning Up.

Since I'm from Brazil, and the cost to send the GPU back to US is expensive, I was waiting for some new info about the ICX.

What I would like to know is (I checked at this thread, and there is nothing clear about this problem), if I start the RMA for my GTX 1080 FTW, will I get another 1080 FTW ACX 3.0, or will I be upgraded to the FTW2 ICX??

Edit: It's just that, 99$ for the upgrading program, is a lot for me. I like EVGA Customer Service a lot, can't complain about that. But I will already need to pay around 50$ for the shipping from Brazil to US, plus 100$ in the upgrade program, It's a lot for me. 

Thanks in advance.
post edited by PietroBR - 2017/02/11 02:54:26

Case: Asus Z370-G Box / MB: Asus Z370-G / CPU: Intel I7 8700K / Mem.: 16GB (2x8) 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 / GPU: GTX 1080TI FTW3 / A.I.O. W.C: EVGA CLC280 / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

Go-5252
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 02:53:59 (permalink)
Please select which products you would like to submit an iCX Upgrade for.  Products listed in red are currently involved in an RMA and may not participate in this program.

Why?
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 03:02:10 (permalink)
PietroBR

Sometimes my card still have the problem from The Black Screen and 100% Fans Spinning Up.

Since I'm from Brazil, and the cost to send the GPU back to US is expensive, I was waiting for some new info about the ICX.

What I would like to know is (I checked at this thread, and there is nothing clear about this problem), if I start the RMA for my GTX 1080 FTW, will I get another 1080 FTW ACX 3.0, or will I be upgraded to the FTW2 ICX??

Edit: It's just that, 99$ for the upgrading program, is a lot for me. I like EVGA Customer Service a lot, can't complain about that. But I will already need to pay around 50$ for the shipping from Brazil to US, plus 100$ in the upgrade program, It's a lot for me. 

Thanks in advance.

IF brazil is part of the upgrade program, the $100 covers the shipping.. you wouldnt be paying an extra $50 for the shipping on top of the upgrade cost. *edit* this is the return shipping from evga to the home, shipping from the user to evga is not covered. I apologize for the confusion.

Please make sure to read the terms and conditions for locations that are open.
post edited by Scarlet-Tech - 2017/02/11 03:29:37
PietroBR
FTW Member
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 03:23:48 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech
PietroBR

Thanks in advance.

IF brazil is part of the upgrade program, the $100 covers the shipping.. you wouldnt be paying an extra $50 for the shipping on top of the upgrade cost.

Please make sure to read the terms and conditions for locations that are open.

Does it cover the shipping from BR/US, and US/BR??

Because, for what I read there (as I undestanded at least..) It do cover the shipping back to my home. But not the one from my home to EVGA Center at California. (But as I said, It was what I understanded, so I might be wrong).

Sorry for the bad english.

Edit: Thanks for the fast response Scarlet.

Edit2: It doesn't suport Brazil, yet. Set to Auto Notify when it does (as uploaded S.S.)

post edited by PietroBR - 2017/02/11 03:28:10

Attached Image(s)

Case: Asus Z370-G Box / MB: Asus Z370-G / CPU: Intel I7 8700K / Mem.: 16GB (2x8) 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 / GPU: GTX 1080TI FTW3 / A.I.O. W.C: EVGA CLC280 / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 03:26:35 (permalink)
PietroBR

Does it cover the shipping from BR/US, and US/BR??

Because, for what I read there (as I undestanded at least..) It do cover the shipping back to my home. But not the one from my home to EVGA Center at California. (But as I said, It was what I understanded, so I might be wrong).

Sorry for the bad english.

Edit: Thanks for the fast response Scarlet.

Sorry, I was misleading in my post, you would have to pay for shipping back to evga, the shipping the provide free would be the return shipping to get the product back to you. I misread part of the page, and i am very sorry for that.

P.s., your english is perfectly fine. :-)
PietroBR
FTW Member
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 03:30:34 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech

Sorry, I was misleading in my post, you would have to pay for shipping back to evga, the shipping the provide free would be the return shipping to get the product back to you. I misread part of the page, and i am very sorry for that.

P.s., your english is perfectly fine. :-)

Oh well.

All I can do now is wait then..

Thanks again for clearifying this for me Scarlet. 

Gawg36
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 376
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 03:49:55 (permalink)
IMO this is an excellent move. 9 sensors! and other stuff. This is what makes EVGA stand out in the GPU field. Overheating VRMs forgotten!!
Unfortunately, my region (Japan) is not eligible for the $99 upgrade, but that is understandable.

I assume, and really hope this new sensor/cooling tech will be added to select models not yet realeased. (GTX1080 ti or example) 
My next upgrade, which will either be next gen, but probably when the 1080ti is released will absolutely be an ICX version. Assuming there is one?
Didn't read many posts here, I'm already convinced, but apologies if addition to future models has already been stated. (Seems like a no brainer to me.) - This is a whole new level up in GPU cooling, particularly being able to monitor other components on the PCB, I've wanted this for years!)

Thanks EVGA. Top notch stuff!! 

1. Taichi z370. i7 8086k @ 5,2GHz Stable.
16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3,000MHz.
  EVGA GTX 1080ti  FTW3. Acer XB270HU IPS 1440p 144Hz Refresh with G-Sync. PSU Corsair AX850. Cloud two cans, and Creative T20 stereo. Realtek HD on board sound.

nelfdez
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 03:50:42 (permalink)
When will the GTX 1060 FTW2+ iCX be released in EU? Thanks.
gpitts
  • Total Posts : 13
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 04:12:18 (permalink)
Does EVGA have an idea on the turnaround time for the upgrade? I have am running two cards with SLI, and would prefer to stagger my two upgrades. By stagger, I mean ship one card back when the upgrade is available to me, and hold my second card back until the first card has been upgraded and returned to me. Having to put a Gen-2 graphics card back into my system while two GTX-1080 SCs are being upgraded would really suck...

Also, I echo another poster's idea that a card swap idea would be ideal, and (my $0.02) potentially could be monetized by EVGA.
post edited by gpitts - 2017/02/11 04:41:48
evgauser28764
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 232
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 04:52:16 (permalink)
mrgoodkat
Thanks for killing the resale value on ACX 3.0 cards. Been building PCs for almost 20 years. Loyal EVGA guy who paid $20 over the competition, that had a legit cooling solution, and now I have to consider spending $100 after being a thermal beta tester because you release a PR-driven rehash of the same cards, that will absolutely tank the resale value on ACX 3.0 cards?

What should have happened is you should have upped the warranty, and gone into PR mode. You recycled the incomplete thermal solution from ACX 2.0 in an age when various component temps were becoming an issue. Then you bone ACX 3.0 buyers a second time by hurting their resale value. Absolutely incredible. 

Nobody should be okay with this, let alone celebrating putting patents on things to stop other OEMs from making safer products for their customers.

they simply do not care about the current users anymore. what they are doing is to ensure the coming profit from the next generation gpus from the new potential buyers.  they dont even give you an option to upgrade the cooling system (heatsink and two plates) only too.  they could have made the new cooler that can be used on the acx card. the acx cards reselling values has dropped significantly in my country, i feel like being robbed. 
Methodical M
  • Total Posts : 46
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 05:07:04 (permalink)
This is not fair for GTX1080 FTW1 users at all! Not with all those thermal problems! I would like to move to this FTW2 version and if I have to pay for some expenses I would  but my card is highlighted RED for some reason, so I've just flushed 750€ down the drain? I mean, come on guys....
ilyama
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 341
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 05:23:43 (permalink)
Highlighted red ? 
Tasasoria
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 06:15:30 (permalink)
If I were to of added the thermal padding to my 1070, would that count as my card no longer being in its "original factory condition"?  Also I gave up in attempting to connect the "give a white light to the name of your graphics card" wire when I was putting my graphics card together again (to hard).  Would I have to actually succeed in connecting it if I can return the card even though I did open it up to add the thermal pads?
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 06:20:44 (permalink)
Methodical M
This is not fair for GTX1080 FTW1 users at all! Not with all those thermal problems! I would like to move to this FTW2 version and if I have to pay for some expenses I would  but my card is highlighted RED for some reason, so I've just flushed 750€ down the drain? I mean, come on guys....

Make sure you are on the correct website for your region. If you are in the EU, snd on the US website, you will get a notification "this upgrade is not available in your country. " please make sure you are checking the correct location and let us know.
DSP1
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 216
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 06:58:12 (permalink)
nrpeyton
Important Question

Will the existing PCB's (card) simply be swapped with the new cooler.

Or is the PCB changing? Will my EK waterblock still fit?

Will I get the same PCB (card) back, with just the new cooler.

Or will it be an entire new card I get?

If it's entire new cards going out (new PCB's too) what is EVGA doing with the old ones?

Nick you  are a madman! lol
You don't need to upgrade man you are already underwater!
There is no difference in performance and you may even get a lesser silicon.
You don't need the sensors because you got or had your card wired six ways from Sunday to monitor that all already. lol
The upgrade you will get a brand new card.
EK WB probably won't fit, it didn't the first time as you had to mod it didn't you?
The old cards will be resold on the B market.

Finally, and I will say this again and continue to say this from the first page of this thread. And applies to you and other EK people. EVGA doesn't need them. They have the Hydro Copper and their own AIO system now.What EVGA should be doing is offering premium package of Hydro Copper with quick connect to one of their AIO systems. THAT is something worth paying for. As Gamers Nexus stated in their Conclusion, it probably isn't a good idea to pay for the upgrade at this point, unless you are dazzled by the sensors, it won't be economical. However if you are a first time buyer then go for it!.
For me, I want to see Hydro Copper full cover WB coupled with their 240mm AIO. (If they can get a pump that will work for 240) if not then even the 120(140) mm would be fine just like what MSi did with their 30th Anniversary Edition card.

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 07:00:53 (permalink)
DSP1
nrpeyton
Important Question

If it's entire new cards going out (new PCB's too) what is EVGA doing with the old ones?

You don't need the sensors because you got or had your card wired six ways from Sunday to monitor that all already. lol
EK WB probably won't fit, it didn't the first time as you had to mod it didn't you?

Finally, and I will say this again and continue to say this from the first page of this thread. And applies to you and other EK people. EVGA doesn't need them. They have the Hydro Copper and their own AIO system now.What EVGA should be doing is offering premium package of Hydro Copper with quick connect to one of their AIO systems. THAT is something worth paying for. As Gamers Nexus stated in their Conclusion, it probably isn't a good idea to pay for the upgrade at this point, unless you are dazzled by the sensors, it won't be economical. However if you are a first time buyer then go for it!.
For me, I want to see Hydro Copper full cover WB coupled with their 240mm AIO. (If they can get a pump that will work for 240) if not then even the 120(140) mm would be fine just like what MSi did with their 30th Anniversary Edition card.

The other good reason for upgrading is those that collect evga bucks. It makes the upgrade free, so it doesnt impact the wallet at all. I know that many people dont know about bucks, but its a good program, its free, and it can offset the price of upgrades along the way.
clone
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 426
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 07:29:46 (permalink)
Almost £80 for the upgrade,not happy.

Asus Rog Maximus XII Formula
10700K @ 4.8ghz 1.20v
16Gb 8Pack 3600hz
EVGA 2080 Super FTW3 Ultra
Watercooled
Phantek Evolv X
Cyroclipse
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 08:53:52 (permalink)
I like the new design, but I'll just keep my 1070 and sell it when the 1080ti will get somewhat affordable. 100€ and 1 week without a GPU are too steep of a price for the possibility of a step up later on.

Nice improvements though
NikosT
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 09:22:07 (permalink)
Is the 1070 SC ACX 3.0 Black Edition not eligible for the upgrade program?
nrpeyton
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 257
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 09:45:06 (permalink)
DSP1
nrpeyton
Important Question

"You're absolutely right".

"But you're also absolustely wrong".. lol :-)
 I am thinking from a re-selling point of view :-) and also --------------------------------------->
I want to fun with the new sensors and looks!

The idea of opening a brand new sealed box with a brand new card with all the new gadgets (for only £80) will bring the pleasant nostalgia I went through (And excitement) when I got my first card ;-)

Personally, I think this is a FANTASTIC move by EVGA.

Any other company wouldn't have bothered with us, they'd just have left us stuck, with the inferior card.  AT least EVGA has offered to fix that, now of course.. there's going to be a cost involved. That's life!

But give them some bloody credit guys, ffs. 

-The only reason we are even getting this "option" to upgrade is because EVGA doesn't want to lose its reputation of "looking after us".

-If they'd launched this and not offered any kind of upgrade path, people would of been bitter.

Come on guys, yeah its £80... but you get a brand new 'sealed boxed card' and the excitement!

NO OTHER COMPANY OFFERES TEMP SENSORS ACROSS VRM.. you'd have to go with AMD for that!   WAY TO GO EVGA !! :-) :-) :-)

I'm personally very happy.

Could it of been a little cheaper?? Maybe?
but think of it like this... EVGA are the FIRST company offering TEMP sensing across the entire PCB with Nvidia. EVER!!!
I personally don't want to be left out!

We want EVGA staff reading these forums to be happy about saving us!

Lets see some positive comments!

If we make some positive comments and encourage this move, the guys at the top of EVGA who fought for this for us will be in a better place to make it more flexible for us! What happens if you get a card that boosts less than before? Do you want EVGA to be flexile in helping you resolve that or do you want them only meeting their minimum obligation.  Think about it !!

YES IT'S costing us £80... but for that £80 you get the benefit of having the BEST 1070/1080 offering in the entire industry. EVGA are doing something here with ICX, that no other company has ever done before on Nvidia cards!

Positive comments here, would be fantastic guys, come on... show some support.
post edited by nrpeyton - 2017/02/11 10:51:23

MitchyK7
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 10:46:59 (permalink)
I'd post positive comments but despite being in an eligible country the upgrade page tells me I can't upgrade from my country. I'm in the UK. The EU site doesn't appear to have an icx upgrade page that I could find.

I have an computers.
joridiculous
  • Total Posts : 34
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 11:00:46 (permalink)
So a new cooling solution to fix the thermal issues that wasn't a thermal issue on the ACX 3.0 FTW cards. 
DarkTech
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 11:57:55 (permalink)
i think this is absurd and a slap in the face to release a "safer" product after selling what i suppose is classified as unsafe and then to charge customers more. now pretty much all current acx 3 owners either give evga more money or suffer from crap resale value. i definitely wont be surprised if this company crashes like BFG did i have lost total faith in such a company after such scummy tactics to give a big middle finger to its customers. its ok tho nothing wrong with the beta 10 series of these cards after all they are labeled safe too right oh wait no there not. it should be a damn free rma exchange for these "unsafe cards" instead evgas gotta make more money off their screw ups in design as its the customers fault for trusting such a company.

my damn 1080 ftw cards a month old. and i got 4 year ipr on it. over $1000 candian investment to be slapped in the face yet again for there flawed cooler design and very terrible slogans.
nrpeyton
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 257
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 12:21:59 (permalink)
DarkTech
i think this is absurd and a slap in the face to release a "safer" product after selling what i suppose is classified as unsafe and then to charge customers more. now pretty much all current acx 3 owners either give evga more money or suffer from crap resale value. i definitely wont be surprised if this company crashes like BFG did i have lost total faith in such a company after such scummy tactics to give a big middle finger to its customers. its ok tho nothing wrong with the beta 10 series of these cards after all they are labeled safe too right oh wait no there not. it should be a damn free rma exchange for these "unsafe cards" instead evgas gotta make more money off their screw ups in design as its the customers fault for trusting such a company.

my damn 1080 ftw cards a month old. and i got 4 year ipr on it. over $1000 candian investment to be slapped in the face yet again for there flawed cooler design and very terrible slogans.

It was never classified as unsafe. NEVER.

The cards were always still marginally within SPEC.

FFS I've seen other Graphics Cards manufacturers use 6mm thick slabs of thermal padding on VRM before resulting in terrible temperatures. (yet still within spec).

EVGA pre-thermal pad cards were STILL hitting lower temperatures than that! And only when running Furmark!

Bear in mind guys, these temps were still marginally within spec when running FURMARK... during normal gaming temps were WELL WITHIN SPEC.

That's why the free thermal mod was FREE... and why it was also a MOD! Not a fix! A MOD!

THE NEW VRM & MEMORY TEMP MONITORING IS ALSO UNPRESCIDENTED! No other company has EVER offered this on Nvidia cards.

That's why its an upgrade.

There is NOTHING wrong with your current card.

You either want the extra bells and whistles and upgrade (and pay for it) as you should.

Or be happy with your current card!

post edited by nrpeyton - 2017/02/11 12:27:20

tennis_ski
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 263
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 12:42:48 (permalink)
Just received my 1070 two days ago, hadn't had a chance to even open the box!!  So, eVGA will be getting a BNIB, unopened 1070 when I upgrade, signed up and in the queue!!

PartNumber            DateEntered                     Notify Sent
10G-P5-3897-KR     9/17/2020 8:26:44 AM PT      YES (10/28 9:14am)
FscuderiaX
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 210
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 12:58:12 (permalink)
nrpeyton

What happens if you get a card that boosts less than before? Do you want EVGA to be flexile in helping you resolve that or do you want them only meeting their minimum obligation.  Think about it !! 

Can you elaborate on this?  Are you saying if you got a replacement card that overclocked less you're entitled to a new card?  Pretty sure only the advertised boost clocks are guaranteed.  

For example I RMA'd my 1070 which was a decent overclocker capable of hitting around 2.1Ghz.  My replacement card is probably one of the worst 1070's out there with a lower max boost and it can't even do 2000mhz without hard locking.  Very disappointing to get a lower performing product back, but I'm pretty sure that's life and there's nothing I can do about it.  Sucks but what can you do?
post edited by FscuderiaX - 2017/02/11 13:04:04

Xeon X5650 4.40 GHz H100i EVGA X58 Classified 3 EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3                                       16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum at 2000MHz Samsung 850 EVO 500GB x2 OCZ Vertex 4 128GB WD Black 1TB
 HAF 932 Murdered Win10 Corsair HX1050 
gpitts
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 10 Series Cards with iCX Technology! 2017/02/11 14:06:48 (permalink)
I am in no way affiliated with EVGA. I worked at Intel for 28 years, retiring as a Director of Technical Marketing. I've seen a lot of technology over the years, and it is a fast-paced business. If we do not accept that, we are not being realistic. With that...

The original GTX 1080 product portfolio met specifications in the assumed environmental use cases. EVGA stood behind their cards and their customers when a slight thermal marginality was uncovered when operating at high ambient temperatures by offering customers the opportunity to send their cards in for thermal interface material rework or the option of a do it yourself kit. This situation was handled as well as it could have been.

iCX represents a new technology that you have the option to purchase. No one is making you buy it. And if you do not buy it, your card still performs just like it does today. No one has been harmed by EVGA making this technology available. No one has to buy it. It's an optional purchase.

How about we take a deep breath and continue enjoying our GTX 1080s?
post edited by gpitts - 2017/02/11 14:12:20
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 19
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile