EVGA

Does the queue retroactively consider your score?

Author
YaBoiFatMeat
  • Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/01/28 16:04:06 (permalink)
Basically the title, this is my first evga product so my account is new, I'm wondering if it took my score when I first entered the queue or if it bumps me up as my score goes up now? So if I participate in the forums will my place in the queue go up or am I stuck where I was when I signed up

4 Replies Related Threads

enewt
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 11883
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Does the queue retroactively consider your score? 2022/01/28 16:08:46 (permalink)
    YaBoiFatMeat
    Basically the title, this is my first evga product so my account is new, I'm wondering if it took my score when I first entered the queue or if it bumps me up as my score goes up now? So if I participate in the forums will my place in the queue go up or am I stuck where I was when I signed up

The next snapshot of scores will be in early February.  My understanding is that the tiers will be reset after that snapshot is taken.  Snapshots should occur approximately once per month.

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
    EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

YaBoiFatMeat
    • Total Posts : 4
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Does the queue retroactively consider your score? 2022/01/28 16:15:53 (permalink)
    So if I don't receive a card in the next couple days, my tier should go up so long as I'm participating in the forums?
    enewt
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 11883
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Does the queue retroactively consider your score? 2022/01/28 16:24:21 (permalink)
    YaBoiFatMeat
    So if I don't receive a card in the next couple days, my tier should go up so long as I'm participating in the forums?

No. Forum participation doesn’t matter.

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
    EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

justin_43
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3326
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: Does the queue retroactively consider your score? 2022/01/28 16:25:57 (permalink)
    YaBoiFatMeat

Participating in the forums doesn't really have any effect outside of earning blue ribbons for very helpful posts. And so far it does not seem as though blue ribbons are weighted heavily into the EVGA score. The best way to get your score higher is to sign up to be an associate and get others to use your code when they make purchases. This not only gets your score to go higher, but earns you EVGA bucks to use on the EVGA.com store. Neither of these things are super easy to do,. but are certainly possible. The other things the effects your score is having previously registered EVGA products, but they would have to be recent purchases and higher value items. And EVGA has already taken a snapshot for the month of January to determine scores so if you hadn't previously registered products it wouldn't effect you until February.

Check out all the info here:
    https://www.evga.com/support/queue3/

This part is what you are looking for:

EVGA Queue 3.0 uses many different factors to establish the queue order. This promotes several goals and requests from the EVGA Community, including: Giving greater priority to loyal customers, making more cards available to customers that are hoping to upgrade, yet without closing off the possibility for new customers to obtain a new card.
    The order is made up of the following factors:
    EVGA Score and Score Tiers – This score signifies the value of your registered EVGA products, EVGA Bucks earned, and Blue Ribbons from participating on the forums.

• EVGA Score can be seen on the My EVGA page.
    • Customers will be sorted into multiple tiers, based on EVGA Score.
    • EVGA Scores are updated on the first of every month, which may move some members up or down a tier.
    • Time/Date of your notification – Date of your notification is used as a tie-breaker between customers with the same EVGA Score.30 Series purchase status – Customers who have purchased a 30 Series product from EVGA.com will be deprioritized in the VGA queue, and will become eligible to purchase their VGA notify product(s) after others in their tier purchase a 30 Series product.*
      • Non-VGA notification queues are not affected by this requirement.
      EVGA ELITE Status – Some products will be available only to EVGA ELITE members.
      • Becoming an EVGA ELITE Member will give you access to sign up for a notification for the first 24 hours after a product is released, subject to EVGA’s discretion

• ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC • Intel Core i7 12700K • MSI Z690 Edge WiFi • 32GB G.Skill Trident Z • EVGA 1600T2 PSU
    3x 2TB Samsung 980 Pros in RAID 0 • 250GB Samsung 980 Pro • 2x WD 2TB Blacks in RAID 0 • Lian-Li PC-D600WB
    EK Quantum Velocity • EK Quantum Vector² • EK Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 • 2x Alphacool 420mm Rads
    LG CX 48" • 2x Wasabi Mango UHD430s 43" • HP LP3065 30" • Ducky Shine 7 Blackout • Logitech MX Master
    Sennheiser HD660S w/ XLR • Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD • Drop + THX AAA 789 • DarkVoice 336SE OTL
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile