Display Driver Uninstaller has been updated with new installer

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102323
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2023/01/23 02:51:07 (permalink)
https://videocardz.com/newz/display-driver-uninstaller-has-been-updated-with-new-installer

DDU is a must-have software for all GPU enthusiast. Reviewers and gamers know this very well, which is where Display Driver Uninstaller comes in. This program can completely remove all data left by the display drivers, including registry data, folders and files and driver store. The software developed by Wagnard works on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and 11. It supports AMD, Intel, and NVIDIA GPUs, but it can also remove audio drivers. The software is relatively easy to use, but in case there are any questions, a comprehensive guide is available here.

DDU works best in Windows safe mode and without Internet access, this ensures that no files are in use and the system will not automatically override the missing drivers through updates. The software update brings minor changes, but still very important ones. A new installer has been added and license has been updated. The developer has been working on making dialog messages appear in correct order.
Display Driver Uninstaller V18.0.6.0 Changelog:
  • New DDU installer.
  • Intel : Registry Power Settings CleanUP.
  • The moment that some DDU messages box appear make more sense now. Thanks to a user feedback.
  • There is a new button on the safe mode dialog window that allow to set Windows update search for drivers to default. Thanks to a user feedback.
  • Updated LICENSE
  • Translation : Swedish.xml
Source and download: Wagnardsoft

A very good update. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

8 Replies Related Threads

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Display Driver Uninstaller has been updated with new installer 2023/01/23 18:37:08 (permalink)

Sounds good. Thanks.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    bdary
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10337
    • Ribbons : 116
    Re: Display Driver Uninstaller has been updated with new installer 2023/01/24 07:41:41 (permalink)
    A few nice improvements in the software...

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Display Driver Uninstaller has been updated with new installer 2023/01/24 08:08:24 (permalink)
    good product, nice to see another update

DDU & NVCleanstall (NVIDIA Driver Customizer - TechPowerUp)

Two must have tools for a smooth running PC

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

bdary
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Display Driver Uninstaller has been updated with new installer 2023/01/24 08:41:38 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    good product, nice to see another update

DDU & NVCleanstall (NVIDIA Driver Customizer - TechPowerUp)

Two must have tools for a smooth running PC

Have you ever used NVCleanstall on Windows 11?  It doesn't say Win11 in the release notes specifically.

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: Display Driver Uninstaller has been updated with new installer 2023/01/24 11:54:48 (permalink)
    bdary

Have you ever used NVCleanstall on Windows 11?  It doesn't say Win11 in the release notes specifically.

No, I'm waiting for W12

MS track record since the early days .... every other OS upgrade is best avoided

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

bdary
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Display Driver Uninstaller has been updated with new installer 2023/01/25 07:45:24 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    bdary

No, I'm waiting for W12

MS track record since the early days .... every other OS upgrade is best avoided

I hear you on that.  I could have skipped Win11 myself, but then I wouldn't know enough about the OS to manage the people's systems I take care of now.

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: Display Driver Uninstaller has been updated with new installer 2023/01/26 12:31:40 (permalink)
    bdary
    Cool GTX
    bdary

No, I'm waiting for W12

I hear you on that.  I could have skipped Win11 myself, but then I wouldn't know enough about the OS to manage the people's systems I take care of now.

W11 is listed in the Download box 

https://www.techpowerup.c...hpowerup-nvcleanstall/

Win 11, 10, 8, 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
    NVCleanstall_1.15.1.exe

bdary
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Display Driver Uninstaller has been updated with new installer 2023/01/27 08:12:42 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    bdary
    Cool GTX
    bdary

No, I'm waiting for W12

W11 is listed in the Download box 

https://www.techpowerup.c...hpowerup-nvcleanstall/

Win 11, 10, 8, 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
    NVCleanstall_1.15.1.exe

Yep, I see that now from that link.  Your link from above only went up to Win10 so I was curious.  I've never used it, but may be time to try it out with the next driver update I do.  Thanks.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile