EVGA

Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals 2020: get the best offers on brand new screens

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102313
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/11/29 03:08:35 (permalink)
Cyber Monday gaming monitor | GamesRadar+

Black Friday has drawn to an end, and the Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals are rising to take place from this week's deals. If you previously missed out, you'll should soon be able to grab yourself a new screen as part of our Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals.

To help out, we've collected together a bunch of great Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals. From 4K displays and curved screens all the way down to more modest 1080p setups, there are plenty of different Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals on offer, no matter what your budget is. If you can't find anything that captures your eye right now, make sure you keep checking back for more Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals as they drop. There's still plenty on offer in the deals below, whether you're out for 4K resolution, super-fast monitors, or just a cheap addition to your current setup.

If you're in need of a new gaming screen, the Cyber Monday gaming monitor sale is a great time to get one. This is the time of year when you'll see deals on every type, form, and style of gaming monitor going, from attractive little discounts on new models to historically low prices of the best gaming monitors. Whatever you need or whatever you want, odds are that the Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals will serve you very well indeed.

We mention 'whatever you need', as the gaming monitor market is as diverse as ever, and instead of just going for one, generically decent model, the whole spectrum is strong and varied and can cater to individual niches of gaming. For example, it's also not just the job of the best gaming TVs to serve console gamers (though the Cyber Monday TV deals are worth a look). Those who have got a PS5 pre-order or Xbox Series X pre-order nailed down will definitely want to consider what are now the best PS4 monitors, as they will likely be a great fit for multi-device or even console-only setups now. The same folk should also keep in mind the best 4K monitor for gaming too if they want to get the best resolutions. 

Solely in PC-gaming land, the best G-Sync monitor and the best G-Sync compatible FreeSync monitor will be a very worthwhile consideration among the Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals, offering more-affordable ways to smoother gameplay and faster framerates. And we might even see some of the best portable monitors for gaming come down to tantalising prices too.
Either way, we'll be keeping this page up to date between now and right through the Cyber Monday deals weekend (including the Cyber Monday deals) to ensure you have the best screen-based Cyber Monday gaming deals at your disposal.

In the article you will find cyber Monday pricing for the USA and the UK as well. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

6 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals 2020: get the best offers on brand new screens 2020/12/01 09:03:01 (permalink)
    interesting list, thanks

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

rain2_usa
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 523
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals 2020: get the best offers on brand new screens 2020/12/01 16:25:13 (permalink)
    I really wished the 4k, HDMI 2.1 monitors were out right now.  I have all of my parts and am ready to build, but i need a display to display those pixels.  I could route a cable to my HDTV but it'll only be 4k 60hz.  

Core i7 6700k
    Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI
    2x8GB Team T-Force Vulcan Z 3200Mhz
    EVGA 2070 Super XC Ultra
    Corsair AIO? with 3D Printed spacer
    Mushkin 240GB SSD
    1TB NVMe 
    1TB Seagate SSHD
    LG Black BD-Drive UH12NS30
    Seasonic Focus GM-750 80+ Gold
    Silverstone Grandia GD09B HTPC Case
    melturface
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 106
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals 2020: get the best offers on brand new screens 2020/12/01 19:57:58 (permalink)
    rain2_usa
    I really wished the 4k, HDMI 2.1 monitors were out right now.  I have all of my parts and am ready to build, but i need a display to display those pixels.  I could route a cable to my HDTV but it'll only be 4k 60hz.  

Whats the advantage? do you have to have hdmi 2.1 to get higher frames or something?
    kougar
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3034
    • Ribbons : 22
    Re: Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals 2020: get the best offers on brand new screens 2020/12/01 22:00:25 (permalink)
    melturface
    rain2_usa

Whats the advantage? do you have to have hdmi 2.1 to get higher frames or something?

Bandwidth. 

HDMI 2.0 maxes out at 1440p @ 144hz or 4K @ 60hz. If you want a higher refresh rate than that on a single cable then you need HDMI 2.1 minimum. 

Have water, will cool. 
    rain2_usa
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 523
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals 2020: get the best offers on brand new screens 2020/12/02 07:05:59 (permalink)
    melturface
    rain2_usa

What kougar said. 4k 120hz or 144hz is my target.  DisplayPort 1.4 requires compression or some weird 2 cable setup to get the bandwidth necessary to match HDMI 2.1.  Supposedly DisplayPort 2.0 will take care of the bandwidth issue, but still not coming anytime soon from my understanding, so HDMI 2.1 will suffice nicely. 

Core i7 6700k
    Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI
    2x8GB Team T-Force Vulcan Z 3200Mhz
    EVGA 2070 Super XC Ultra
    Corsair AIO? with 3D Printed spacer
    Mushkin 240GB SSD
    1TB NVMe 
    1TB Seagate SSHD
    LG Black BD-Drive UH12NS30
    Seasonic Focus GM-750 80+ Gold
    Silverstone Grandia GD09B HTPC Case
    neodinardo
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 104
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals 2020: get the best offers on brand new screens 2020/12/06 20:15:18 (permalink)
    I really want a LG GX 77-inch OLED to game on. And of course a nice gaming monitor that does not look like crap next to it.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile