EVGA

Hot!Boosting Our iCUE CORSAIR Launches Improved iCUE Software and Elgato Stream Deck Plugin

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102311
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2023/05/29 23:45:29 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/309350/boosting-our-icue-corsair-launches-improved-icue-software-and-elgato-stream-deck-plugin

CORSAIR (NASDAQ: CRSR), a world leader in enthusiast components for gamers, creators, and PC builders, today introduced major improvements to its CORSAIR iCUE software, making it easier for users to download iCUE and start customizing and controlling their systems immediately. With a smaller installer and a more streamlined, efficient file size for most users, iCUE is now more accessible, while remaining as powerful as ever.

When users install the new iCUE, both the installer size, and iCUE file size, will be dramatically reduced. The new modular architecture will recognize and include only the settings you need for your connected iCUE-compatible devices so your system resources will be optimized. Want a more extensive iCUE experience? You can add modules such as NVIDIA Broadcast, third-party smart lighting control, and RGB game integrations, or make a more personalized iCUE interface.

For Elgato Stream Deck fans, the latest CORSAIR iCUE plugin lets you seamlessly control iCUE settings from your Stream Deck, Stream Deck Mobile app, or Stream Deck functions on CORSAIR keyboard macro keys. With this updated plugin, you can now change lighting profiles on the fly, view your PC temps and stats, or adjust CORSAIR fan speeds and cooling presets. Mute your microphone, adjust EQ settings and surround sound, and control NVIDIA Broadcast with just a keypress. Stream Deck keys can display a wide range of icons to match your setup, or have more fun by personalizing each key with your own custom images.

"Our customers have provided invaluable feedback on how to cater iCUE to fit their needs and improve their user experience, and we took it to heart," said Bertrand Chevalier, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Gaming. "With these updates, we're excited to bring fans a more streamlined, intuitive experience that empowers them to create the RGB lighting, PC gaming, or streaming setup of their dreams."

With these improvements to the iCUE experience, users can enjoy a truly united setup, easier and faster than ever.

I have the latest iCUE installed and there are improvements, 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

2 Replies Related Threads

Bobmitch
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 8328
    • Ribbons : 47
    Re: Boosting Our iCUE CORSAIR Launches Improved iCUE Software and Elgato Stream Deck Plugi 2023/05/30 05:24:53 (permalink)
    I have iCue controlling my AIO and my Asus 4070 TI OC.  Only thing I wish is that I didn't have to have Armoury Crate installed for the plug in for the GPU to be detected by iCue

MSI MAG X670-E Tomahawk;  Ryzen 7 7800X3D; Asus TUF RTX 4070 TI OC; Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 PSU; 32 GB  Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 RGB; Corsair iCue Link H150i RGB 360MM AIO; 2-Western Digital Black 4 TB SN850X NVMe; Creative SoundBlaster Z;  Lian Li Lancool III; EVGA Z15 Keyboard; Razer Viper 8K Mouse

Heatware:  http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=72402    Affiliate code: 1L2RV0BNQ6                                          
    Associate Code:  UD82LJP3Y1FIQPR

GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Ribbons : 48
    Re: Boosting Our iCUE CORSAIR Launches Improved iCUE Software and Elgato Stream Deck Plugi 2023/05/31 19:14:15 (permalink)
    Just installed the new iCue....Nope....PC still locks up if I leave the app running.  Keeping it off fixes that issue.

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile