EVGA

Helpful ReplyBest option for fast shipping from Canada to Brea?

Author
Ferratus
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/03/20 14:13:15 (permalink)
Got to step 5 in my Step-Up but had a few questions since I live in Canada. 

What is the best courier to use right now with COVID delays?
Do I tell the courier it is an RMA?
Do I need to declare a value for the package, or does claiming RMA take care of that?

None of the answers I've found are very recent and wonder if the weirdness lately has affected best practices on my end.

Jack-Rabbit
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 163
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Best option for fast shipping from Canada to Brea? 2021/03/20 16:25:35 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Ferratus 2021/03/20 16:34:49
CanadaPost is your best option. Also when you ship it it will have the address with the RMA page you have to put on the box. It is better to tell any courier that it is an RMA as this avoids any possible duties. You should also declare value for insurance.

Ferratus
Re: Best option for fast shipping from Canada to Brea? 2021/03/20 16:35:20 (permalink)
Jack-Rabbit
CanadaPost is your best option. Also when you ship it it will have the address with the RMA page you have to put on the box. It is better to tell any courier that it is an RMA as this avoids any possible duties. You should also declare value for insurance.

Thanks for the advice!
VirtualUnreality
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 122
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Best option for fast shipping from Canada to Brea? 2021/03/20 22:56:26 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Ferratus 2021/03/21 19:06:49
Congrats on that last hurdle toward getting your new card! For sure CanadaPost is best combo of ease/value, but maybe not fastest.  I'm not 100% certain--IIRC CanadaPost doesn't work weekends ( CanadaPost website down for maintenance ATM ) & Int'l shipping likely means 2-3 business days best.  Cost you more but you could 1) Have UPS pickup ( Yup, they pickup Sat. ), or 2) --If you live close enough and it's worth it to you for the extra cost and trouble, maybe you can come across and send it on this side on Sat. to get it there Mon. if you wanted to shave a few days to a week off transit time to get gaming sooner! Either way, good luck and enjoy that new card when you get it!

Want an easy way to save up to 10% on your next EVGA purchase? Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the EVGA associate code Y8SZAS1DU12NL92 at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to say "Thank You!" for using it! 

When you register your products please use my Rewards Program Code: NHZXD6NWS9 when uploading your invoice.  Thank you!
Ferratus
Re: Best option for fast shipping from Canada to Brea? 2021/03/21 15:55:55 (permalink)
VirtualUnreality
--If you live close enough and it's worth it to you for the extra cost and trouble, maybe you can come across and send it on this side on Sat. 

I hadn't considered that, but the border is still closed =(
VirtualUnreality
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 122
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Best option for fast shipping from Canada to Brea? 2021/03/21 16:39:44 (permalink)
  Oh, right--didn't think about that and I wouldn't have know without checking.   Many years ago, I used to to cross back and forth regularly for work and somehow in my mind it still exists as a matter of routine.   I'm all for anything that helps end this awful C19 Pandemic sooner!  I Really hope you get your card quick and no delays whichever way it's shipping so you get to enjoy it soonest!

Want an easy way to save up to 10% on your next EVGA purchase? Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the EVGA associate code Y8SZAS1DU12NL92 at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to say "Thank You!" for using it! 

When you register your products please use my Rewards Program Code: NHZXD6NWS9 when uploading your invoice.  Thank you!
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile