EVGA

AKG K812 headphones

Author
HooAa
  • Total Posts : 6
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/10/23 12:21:24 (permalink)
I have made new PC with ASUS Z390-P motherboard, 32 GB DDR4, 1 TB M.2 bootdisk for windows 10 pro (1903), 550 W PSU. Not any GPU at the moment, I am using motherboards graphic chip.

I am not sure what to expect when listening music trough PC, because I have very good CD -player (Densen B-440SX) and headphone amp (HPA-3B: Matrix Audio). I have AKG K812 headphones, which I have valued very high before this PC -experience. But I have to say, I am very pleased what I hear with Evga Nu when listening music from PC (at the moment Frédéric Chopin: Piano Concerto No. 1  from youtube).

Before this PC -assembly I had one audio card, but when assembling new PC for windows 10 build 1903, my old card could not be installed on new motherboard. I had to find something new. I was comparing Asus Xonar, Evga Nu and and Soundblaster, and made decision to have Evga. I wanted to have RCA out, Evga has them. 

Installing this card and drivers for windows 10 (1903) was really easy, against my expectations. At the moment (first day listening this card) I have no special wishes for developement. I like Nu Audio program which game with driver exe application.

1 Reply Related Threads

EVGATech_BrandonO
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 224
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: AKG K812 headphones 2019/10/31 06:32:21 (permalink)
    Glad to hear you've got good experiences with the Nu Audio card! If you do have any suggestions don't be afraid to let us know :)

Have a moment? Please rate our service
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile